The 330 is Formula's best selling boat. Better yet, this particular 330 is like brand new with low hours, professionally maintained, and every option you can imagine. Fully air-conditioned, the interior decor of the cabin is in silver with Corian countertops in a gravel color. The entertainment center is equipped with a 20" LCD TV/DVD. The galley includes a well-concealed stainless refrigerator, polished stainless microwave and in-counter trash receptacle. Forward is a dinette lounge/double berth with a high gloss solid wood table and filler cushions.
Starboard engine 100 hours since replaced and Port engine 400 hours since replaced! Bravo III drives with Volvo 8.1OSi! We paired the best of Mercruiser, and Volvo.
- This 2005 Formula 330 Sun Sport has hardly been used and kept in Bristol condition. Twin Volvos @ 375 HP and Bravo Three Outdrives. This Formula 330 has everything you need for a weekend getaway: generator, LCD TV/DVD, Cockpit refrigerator, A/C, Electric Windlass, GPS Navigation System, freshwater engine flush, swim platform, plus the preferred Imron Graphic-Black Onyx Metallic Exterior. The owner provided two sets of cockpit canvas for outdoor storage and indoor storage. One white lightweight and one black heavier canvas. Starboard engine replaced 100 hours ago and Port engine 400 hours ago. Bravo III drives with Volvo 8.1 OSI ! We paired the best of Mercruiser & Volvo.
- Ultraleather U-shaped forward dinette/lounge/double berth Solid wood table & filler cushions Sliding/locking cabin door Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo Entertainment center in cherry high gloss finish w/storage drawer Custom decor pillows & draperies
- Corian countertops Concealed 120V/12V polished stainless steel refrigerator Ample galley cabinet space Polished stainless steel microwave oven In-counter trash receptacle On demand water system
- Stainless sink with retractable shower head faucet & exhaust fan Manual porcelain head unit Molded fiberglass vanity
- Dash panels w/burl wood finish and brushed metallic finish Digital depth finder Dino tilt steering wheel Livorsi illuminated instrumentation Ritchie compass Fingertip trim tab & trim switches
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Depth Finder Raymarine E90W GPS Chartplotter/Radar/Fishfinder Navigational System (New 2010) 4kW Dome Radar (New 2010) Richie Compass ICOM 422 VHF Radio Kenwood Stereo with 10 disc CD changer Kenwood Amplified Remote located on swin platform
- Cockpit cover in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric Corian countertop Twin command seating w/dual position helm & companion seats Custom cockpit carpet 54-quart Igloo cooler Dash panels w/burl wood finish & brushed metallic finish Pneumatic-assist transom door Complete Livorsi illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels
- Deck Equipment
- Aft sun lounge package w/two tables Outdoor galley/bar with refrigerator/sink (10) Polished stainless steel drink holders Molded wetbar/beverage center w/integrared sink, flush Corian countertops Safety ignition stop
- Displacement: 9700
- Electrical System
- 5.0 kW Kohler Genset (385 hrs. 9/30/2012) 120V/12V electrical panels 30 amp cord @ transom hook up
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 35 mph Max Speed: 50 mph
- Mechanical Equipment
- 50 amp battery charger Bilge high water alarm Automatic fire extinguisher (2) Marine batteries w/retainers Bilge blowers Stainless steel props Motorized hatch lift Fume detector Courtesy lighting
- Additional Options
- Like new canvas, white lightweight and black heavier cloth weight inside storage. Radar arch w/mast light VHF radio w/antenna Polished stainless steel windshield frame Electric windlass w/chain counter 75 foot chain and polished stainless steel anchor 5" remote control spotlight Stainless steel bow docking lights 7,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner w/ digital climate control Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk thru
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here