- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS BOAT IS ALMOST COMPLETELY NEW ABOVE AND BELOW THE DECK
Only 105 Hours on Factory Remanufactured 370 HP Cummins with WARRANTY until March 31,2016!!!! Along with extensive upgrades including shafts, props, generator, electronics, fuel tanks, plumbing and AC.
- THIS BOAT IS ALMOST COMPLETELY NEW ABOVE AND BELOW THE DECK Only 105 Hours on Factory Remanufactured 370 HP Cummins with WARRANTY until March 31,2016!!!! A long with extensive upgrades including shafts, props, Generator, electronics, fuel tanks and plumbing.
- The current owner of Unbelievable wanted trouble free boating, so he replaced just about everything. See the list below. The Sealine 420 Statesman is a seaworthy vessel built hearty for theNorth Sea. And with her plethora of upgrades she is turn key and ready to enjoy. Only 105 Hours on Factory Remanufactured 370 HP Cummins with WARRANTY until March 31,2016! Your first step on the boat will confirm her current owner’s pride of care for this yacht. The interior is in perfect like new condition. She has a spacious salon perfect for family travel, entertaining, or live-aboard. Moving forward past the galley she has two staterooms and two heads which makes traveling with friends more comfortable. MAKE AN OFFER NOW.
- Factory remanufactured 370HP Cummins (5/11/2009) w 2 year warranty New SS fuel tanks New Kohler 19KW Genset New A/C 16K, 16K, 10K BTU New water tank New hot water heater New holding tank New teak (Teak Decking Systems) New Bronze thru-hulls New Garmin 5212 (Bridge and Lower helm) GPS, Sounder, and Radar New Windlass New Anchor, Chain, Roller New VHF and Hailer New Props (US Spec) New Shafts (US Spec) New Refrigerators Salon and Galley New Ice Maker New Bimini Top New Cockpit Curtain New Interior (settees, carpet, flooring, bedding, furnishings) New Flybridge and Cockpit cushions New Bildge Pumps New Fire Suppression Systems (Engines and Genset) New Batteries New CO monitor with Auto Genset Shutdown New Jabsco Electric Heads All wiring updated and/or replaced New Gauges New Power Cable New Fresh Water washdown at cockpit New Corian Countertops New Plumbing fixtures New Fuel System New Oil Change System New fresh water filtration New GFCI Outlets New Spotlight New LED lights New TV's w/ DVD in Master New TV and DVD/Satellite system New convection/microwave New Hunter Douglas Blinds New trim tab activators and controls New Sat TV antenna New Direct TV receivers New Windscreen New windshield wipers New stamoid covers on bridge New fenders New rubrail
- Depthsounder - Garmin Digital Radar - Garmin Log-Speedometer Repeater(s) NavigationCenter– Garmin Touchscreen (2) Plotter - Garmin Touchscreen DVD Player Autopilot • Radio Compass CD Player GPS - Garmin Cockpit Speakers VHF
- Bow Thruster Teak Cockpit Cockpit Table, Stowed overhead Cockpit Shower Lower and Upper Helm Manual Bilge pump Electric Bilge Pump Microwave Hot water heater Sea Water Pump BatteryCharger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht