- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recent price reduction!
Owner's change of plans make this immaculate, low hour cruising boat available immediately! Bring all offers!
- Accommodations and Layout
- The Tiara 38 Open combines the classic Tiara layout and helm deck with a sleek look. This model offers a private stateroom forward with queen bed, a full head with stall shower and guest accommodations on the dinette or pullman bunk. The galley offers all the conveniences for onboard cooking. The helm deck is another living space with a double helm seat and an elevated curved lounge with abundant storage under. The optional helm seat includes a wet bar and icemaker for outdoor entertaining. The cockpit boasts even more seating with two aft-facing seats and a fold-down seat aft.
- Standard Equipment
- Trim tabs Cockpit coaming bolster Transom door with gate U-shaped dinette with table that converts to a single upper/lower berth or a single double lower berth Corian countertops Galley sink Two-burner electric cooktop Coffee maker Microwave oven AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Galley storage Vacuflush head 30 & 50 amp inlets Hydraulic steering Racor fuel water separators Dockside water inlet Hot water heater Electric horns
- Raytheon RL 80C 10” color monitor with plotter Raytheon L760 7” color fish finder Raytheon GPS antenna Raytheon 4kW, 48” open array radar antenna Raytheon ST 6001 auto pilot Raytheon VHF radio with antenna Shakespeare Sea Watch digital TV antenna Digital flat screen TV
- Helm seat forward with wet bar and icemaker with aft facing seat Fold down transom seat Onan diesel generator with 50amp Glendinning cablemaster Clarion AM/FM/cassette with remote, amp and four speakers Teak and holly cabin sole Teak interior Cockpit shower Port cockpit lockable rod storage Fresh and raw water washdown Two flush floor storage boxes Helm deck carpet Swim platform with built-in ladder Curved companion L-lounge – upper cockpit Cruising radar/antenna arch Power helm seat
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 12v DC systems, 120v / 240v AC systems with distribution panels Glendinning cablemaster for 240v AC Two (2) 12v DC battery bank with charger Engine room fire extinguishing system Automatic bilge pumps Dometic water system with water heater Cockpit lighting Anchor windlass
- The curved fiberglass windshield, cruising radar arch, and reverse transom with swim platform give the 38 Open a timeless look. This particular boat has been kept in like new condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.