- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F250 Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Southport 28 Express is a very high quality offshore boat with two personalities. While well equipped for the offshore angler, she boasts a very roomy cabin with an enclosed stand up head compartment. The unique Hunt design provides a great offshore ride, good looking Carolina lines and comfortable weekend accommodations. The Synergy is a one owner boat, lift kept, no bottom paint.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the V-Berth/convertible dinette with filler cushion. To port is the galley and to starboard is the enclosed stand up head compartment. Aft of the companionway is an athwart ship bunk, currently used for storage.
- Main Salon
- Convertible Dinette with dining table that lowers for V-Berth filler Storage under V-berth Lewmar hatch with sunshade and screen over bunk Dinette seat back cushions, rod storage above seat backs Athwart ship bunk aft of companionway ladder, currently used for storage. Opening port Recessed overhead lighting and reading lamps Polaroid flat screen TV JBL Marine Sirius radio/CD player with helm remote Two speakers in cabin, two on bridge deck, two in cockpit Air conditioning Enclosed stand up head with VacuFlush toilet, holding tank level monitor, vanity with sink, shower, storage cabinets, solar ventilation fan
- Sink with hot and cold water Storage cabinet Cooktop Refrigerator Water tank level gauge
- Adjustable double helm seat with fold up foot rest to starboard, bench seat to port on bridge deck Hard top with recessed lighting, two stereo speakers and life jacket storage Side hand rails on top for walk around side decks Three sided enclosure with U-Zips Storage under bridge deck sole Two spreader lights Taco Grand Slam outriggers Six tower leg mounted rod holders Six top mounted rod holders Four gunwale mounted rod holders Under gunwale rod storage Pop up cleats Salt and fresh water wash downs Three bilge pumps 50 gallon above deck live well with overboard drain 145 gallon fish box with overboard drain Three cockpit tackle cabinets Cockpit bolsters and toe kick rails Fold down aft seating Bucket and cleaning gear storage locker Docklines and fenders Transom door Transom drink box and sink with fresh and salt water Armstrong swim ladder Stainless steel bow rail Pop up bow running light Large anchor locker with below deck Lewmar anchor windlass Windlass bow foot switches and remote helm switch Through bow anchor roller with Delta plow anchor, chain and rode Lift stored, no bottom paint, Carolina blue hull
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E 120 chart plotter/bottom machine/radar Icom IC-M 504 VHF radio Nautamatic autopilot Golight spotlight on hardtop Two windshield wipers with washers Two windshield side vent windows Lectrotab trim tabs Tilt wheel with power knob Sea Star power assist hydraulic steering Ritchie compass Yamaha gauges Helm tackle locker and tilt down cabinet Slide out locker with trash bin
- AC distribution panel with breakers and selector for shore power or inverter 2,000 watt Sinergex pure sine wave inverter Inverter power will run cabin air conditioning Pro Mariner 1260 automatic battery charger Guest galvanic isolator 12 volt helm outlets 4 battery switches
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F250 four stroke outboards with 862 hours (9/19/12) 16 gallons per hour at 32 mph Yamaha canvas covers Built in transom deck/swim platform area at outboards Easy access lockers for fuel filters
- Broker's Comments
- Smaller single outboard center consoles (Regulator, Contender, Intrepid…) will be considered as trades
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.