- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI Seacore Axius
- Engine Type
WOW PRICE JUST REDUCED $ 10,000 !
Fantastic example of restyled beautiful 330 Sea Ray Sundancer. This vessel has ALL factory options and more to make your boating experience perfect. Powered with twin MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI SEACORE Bravo III with Axius joystick controlled docking system! Only 106 engine hours and 69 hours on generator, WOW like new!
Fresh water kept vessel with engine fresh water cooling extends life of engines. MerCruiser warranty thru 8/24/14 gives peace of mind. Owner added items include KVH M-1 SAT TV, cockpit TV, Flag and pole, and underwater platform lights to further enhance the boating experience.
Call or email now to set up your showing of this super clean 330 Sundancer and save thousands over new!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entrance thru port side transom door to open cockpit with extensive storage and seating. Storage includes transom locker that also houses flip down “rumble seat”. Cockpit wet bar to port includes electric grill, refrigerator, and sink, and separate teak table complete outdoor grilling experience. Helm features large easy to read gauges and instant info via Smart Craft “Vessel View”. Ray marine GPS plotter and closed array radar help the captain keep on course. Axius joystick control ensures easy docking and includes built in autopilot with waypoint tracking, and electronic anchor system; “SkyHook”. Built in steps on sliding cabin door allows easy access to foredeck which features large sun pad. Cabin features cherry wood cabinetry and neutral carpet and soft touch vinyls. Large galley to port includes refrigerator, microwave, sink, two burner cook top, and separate pull out refrigerator drawer. Forward bed, convertible mid-cabin, and slide out couch allow sleeping for 5 adults. Head with VacuFlush toilet and fiberglass showering area complete the package.
- Main Salon
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor Flooring, Hardwood Lighting, 12V Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Stereo, Sony® Am/FM CD with I pod connection Cherry Wood Interior Package Seating Sofa Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette 17” Flat panel TV with separate DVD
- Countertop, Solid Surface Handrail, Stainless Steel Lighting, 12V Microwave, 120V/60 Cycle Outlet, 12V Accessory Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, Drawer 12V Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage Storage, Drawers Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, Double Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage Cabinet Storage, Gunwale Storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Bulkhead Seating, Ultraleather™ HP Conversation Pit Storage, Drawer Storage, Upper & Lower 15: Flat panel TV with separate DVD player
- Anchor Chute Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Bow Rail, Stainless Steel Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® 10" (8) Deck Fill Plates Drain Plugs, Brass-Threaded Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails, Stainless Steel Hatch, Deck Vent Hull Windows, Opening Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Seating, Foldaway Seating, Foldaway, Aft-Facing Skylights (2) Storage, Transom Wall Swim Platform, Integral/Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Vent System, Engine Room Windshield Wipers Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass Windlass with anchor and chain/line combo Remote Spotlight Foredeck Sun pads with IPod speakers Upgraded Premium sound system with subwoofer and upgraded speakers, and IPod connection Cockpit Wet bar to include sink, refrigerator, 15” Curtis TV and Built-in SS Electric Grill
- Electronics & Helm
- Alarms, High Water: Bilge & Cabin Compass Emergency Start System Horn Instrument Panels Joystick, Axius 360° Control SmartCraft® Diagnostics SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Steering, Power Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Pads Tilt & Trim, Power Raymarine C-80 GPS/Plotter Raymarine closed array radar Smart Craft “Vessel View” Axius Joystick Precision Pilot control pad KVH M-1 Sat TV receiver
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V Cycle Battery Switches (2) Battery Trays Breaker Panels, Waterproof Isolator, Galvanic Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, 120V/30 Amp Wiring, Color-Coded
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Bilge Pumps, 12V Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room (Pearl) Insulation, Engine Room Lighting, 12V Oil Filters Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1) Fuel Tanks, Aluminum Water Heater, (6-Gallon): 120V Twin 350 Mag ECT Sea Core Axius MerCruisers 100 hours Kohler generator 5.0 kw, 68 hours
- 330 Sundancer General Highlights
- Axius 360° Control Propulsion System. Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform. Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling. Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allows easy access to deck area from cockpit. Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room. Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics with optional Vessel View. Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate built-in grill and refrigerator. Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rises bolsters. Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage. Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage. Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring. Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade. Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada) upon purchase
- Broker's Comments
- This is an incredible vessel with only 100 fresh water hours. Beautiful black hull sides and expansive list of options, such as SAT TV, three flat panel TV’s, Upgraded 350 ECT Seacore Axius engine package, and full electronics make this a real deal compared to new. This is your next Sea Ray 330 Sundancer, turn the keys, go and enjoy!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.