- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon (370HP)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Last Dance" is a prime example of why the 38 Sea Ray Sundancer has been so popular! From her expansive, well equipped cabin to her smartly laid out cockpit and enduring good looks, this one is a must see.
"Last Dance" could be the "Last Stop" in your search! She is clean, clean - all freshwater and priced to sell!
- Large Settee - Converts Aft lounge area makes private stateroom & converts (power) Good storage Dining table Television w/ VCR
- 2-burner stove - recessed Panasonic Microwave Novacool Double Door Refrigerator/Freezer Coffeemaker
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth (custom mattress cover) TV/VCR (2) Hanging Lockers AC/Heat
- Master Head
- Vacu Flush head Sink Stall shower Vent
- Full Instrumentation Raytheon 1280 Radar Raytheon Nv 398 GPS Raytheon 220 VHF Raytheon Pilot 650 Sea Ray Systems Monitor ACR RCL 100 Spotlight Trim Tabs Windlass Control Stereo Remote Tilt Wheel Power Windshield Vent Stainless Windshield Frame
- Large cockpt Generous seating Seating for 3 at Helm U-Shape seating w/ table U-line Ice maker Full canvas Cockpit carpet Sink Storage Transom gate Cockpit lights Swim platform
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 7.2Kw Generator - 80 hrs
- Engine Room
- Mercruiser Horizon Engines Strainers Electric Hatch Lifter
- Broker's Remark
- The forward V-berth is completely redecorated so that when bedding is removed, there is a new finished mattress. All new draperies, accent pillows and carpet in salon area. She is impeccably maintained with low hours and recently DETAILED. "Last Dance" is ready to cruise!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht