- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Best riding center console in her class. Small enough to fish inshore with ease and large enough to cruise to the Bahamas in comfort.
Owner is very motivated to sell, BRING ALL OFFERS TO THE TABLE.
Owner moved up to large Sport fish and needs her gone ASAP.
Brand New Coming Pads; Strata-Glass; Clarion Radio; 8 Ft. Shakespeare Antenna.
- Construction & Design
- All fiberglass and composite construction Vinylester exterior laminates Non-skid fiberglass cockpit with large through hull scuppers Stainless steel through-hull fittings above waterline Polyethylene fuel cells encased in fiberglass chambers High density composite transom encased in fiberglass and bonded to the fiberglass stringer system Designed by C. Raymond Hunt Associates specifically for the weight of four stroke engines Bow anchor windless locker with electric windless anchor and rode Foredeck insulated storage box, 725 quart capacity Aft aluminum port and starboard toe rails Single level cockpit Recessed 316 stainless steel cleats 10 flush mounted rod holders Forward and aft under-gunwale rod rack storage port and starboard Flush mounted fuel, water, and waste fills Salt and fresh water wash down pumps (high pressure) Guttered, pull out aft deck box with macerator and overboard pump out Aft deck bait rigging station with insulated bait box, fresh water sink and cutting board Fiberglass-lined battery storage and switch box with easy access removable hinged door. Dual acrylic transom doors with locking hatches Straight line through transom scupper system Aft deck swim platform Forward and aft cockpit bolsters Emergency boarding steps
- Lockable standup head enclosure with flip up entry hatch VacuFlush head with holding tank and pump out Fresh water sink with storage under Under deck storage Console gauge panel with Yamaha digital gauges Back light switch panel with protected toggle switches Battery parallel ignition switch Hydraulic, tilt steering system 12v outlets T-top LED lighting Red LED cockpit lighting for night time running T-top spreader lights
- Electronics Equipment
- Furuno NavNet and radar Twin transom mounted transducers Furuno RD 30 navigation Furuno GPS navigator GP-36 (backup) Icom IC-M302 with new 8ft. Shakespeare antenna Simrad Autopilot New Clarion sound system T-top mounted spotlight with cockpit control Taco outriggers 18 ft.
- Broker's Remarks
- The 28 ft. Southport Center Console is the best riding, driest, and stable platform in its class. The wide beam and weight structure allows you to run on a plane down to 13 kts. with very little bow rise. The boat is small enough to fish inshore and large enough to make safe and comfortable passage to the Bahamas. Drifting is unusually comfortable for this size boat, you can control the angle of the drift without putting the engines in gear and the wide beam allows for very little roll sitting in the trough. Most of the hours put on the boat are sitting still while sword fishing. Engines have been meticulously maintained with 100 hr. tune-ups and regular flushing of the heads. Engines turn over instantly and virtually silent when under way. There is ample room for the hardcore fisherman to work the pit at ease and plenty of comfortable space and seating for family fun on the weekends. Boat cruises at a comfortable 4200 rpms at 30 kts. burning 16-18 gph. Push her up to 4800 rpm and cruise at 36 kts. burning 25gph. Call for more details
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.