- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-9 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Just received new bottom paint, zincs, varnish, canvas, and detail! Always professionally maintained in excellent condition!
"Liberty" is a beautiful Grand Banks 47 Europa that is loaded with features and is maintained by a knowledgeable yachtsman. Featuring low hour optional Caterpillar C-9 ACERT engines, this yacht can cruise effortlessly at 18 knots and is just as comfortable being backed down and running at displacing speeds for extra efficiency. The 47 Europa is a highly desired yacht with its covered aft deck, wide walkarounds, spacious salon with 360 degrees of visibility, easy bridge and engine room access with stairs, and comfortable two stateroom / two head layout. On top of this "Liberty" has been outfitted with a premium RayMarine Electronics package, Bow Thruster, and a beautiful high gloss varnish teak interior that sets it apart from the other 47EU's!
- Displacement: 50,827 lbs. Half Load
- "Liberty" has an optional high gloss varnish throughout the interior including panelling and teak trim. This finish is durable and provides a great warmth throughout the cabin as well a nice accent to the satin finished teak and holly sole. Rich blue ultra-leather covers the lower helm seat and the salon settee while gold and tan neutrals are used for the soft goods in the staterooms. The optional "Juparana Gold" granite is found in the galley and both the heads. The staterooms are large and comfortable with plenty of hanging locker and cabinet space and both heads feature spacious stall showers. Upgraded Reverse Cycle Aircondtioning/Heat In Staterooms and Salon Upgraded Subzero Refrigerator with Teak Door In Galley Optional Aft Door and Helm Door Retractable Phantom Screens Optional Salon Chrome Reading Lights Custom L-Settee in Salon with Pull-Out Berth Custom "Juparana Gold" Granite Countertops in Galley and Both Heads
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- CAT Multi Purpose Display (MPD) Gauges Installed at Both Helms In Leiu of Standard Gauges Dual Raymarine E120 Displays at both Upper and Lower Helms Raymarine Open Array Radar Raymarine Color Sounder Raymarine Color GPS/Plotter Raymarine Large Scale Depth Display Raymarine Large Scale Speed Display Raymarine AutoPilot ACR Remote Spotlight Controls At Both Helms Ritchie Compass At Both Helms Rudder Angle Indicators Pop Up Electonics Box at Upper Helm Icom VHF Radio Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine Engine Room and Aft Deck Cameras KVH SAT TV CAT Engine Synchronizers CAT Slow Vessel Mode CompuTank Digital Tank Gauges
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 11.5kw Generator with Soundshield (280 hours) 50 Amp Shorepower Service 50 Amp Shorepower Cord Glendining Cablemaster In Lazarette Separate 50 Amp Hookup on Bow Optional Trace Inverter with Remote Panel and Additional 8D AGM Battery
- Optional U-Line Icemaker in Flybridge Wetbar Optional Sidepower Bow Thruster with Additional 8D AGM Battery AVON Rigid Bottom Inflatable with Console 25hp Yamaha Outboard Engine
- ENGINE ROOM
- Engine Room access is wonderfully easy thanks to a large entrance behind lift up stairs in the cockpit. Once below everything is neatly laid out in true Grand Banks fashion. Brightly lit and easy to get around to all systems this engine room puts most other boats in this size range to shame. Twin Caterpillar C-9 ACERT 567hp Marine Engiens with MG5082A Gears and Transmission Gear Ration 2.53:1
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- "Liberty" is located in Baltimore for easy viewing just 20-25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) airport and only minutes off of Interstate 95!
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "Liberty", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.