A beautiful Bill Lapworth design with a spoon bow, wineglass transom and a graceful shear describes the very desirable Island 44' design.
A boat built to conquer the Sea with beauty and class. This outstanding example has always been a freshwater boat. Only a personal inspection will reveal the owners loving care and extensiv upgrades "Kristen Marie" has benefited from. This is a very unique opportunity for those seeking a turn-key classis in today's market.
- Interior recently varnished. in ribbon mahogany with teak and holly sole. Large forward V-berh stateroom, lockers, shelves and private entry to head. Manual head and shower. TheU-shaped galley is to port and the forward facing nav table/station is to starboard. Galley features an Adler Barbour refrigerator with freezer, pressure hot and cold watersystem. Plenty of counter and storage space. A starboard quarter berth completes the interior plan. Most cushions are new.6'4" head room. She is very comfortable at sea or at the dock.
- Deck Equipment
- Danforth Anchor Bow & Stern Pulpits Stanchions with double lifelines Dodger and Cockpit Awning Fenders and Dock Lines Life Jackets Nav Lights Spreader Lights Cockpit Cushions Cockpit table Sea Anchor Wheel Steering Bilge Blower 2 Manual Bilge Pumps
- Electrical System
- 12 & 110 Volt Electrical System 3 Batteries with Parallel Switch 30 Amp Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cable
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Autohelm ST 4000 Raytheon 48 Mile Radar Raytheon Chart Plotter Raytheon Tridata Ray Jefferson VHFRadio Raytheon 5160 Wind Speed Indicator S.R. Mariner Depth Sounder Stereo
- Sails & Rigging
- White Aluminum Kel Stepped Spar Stainless Steel Standing Rigging Roller Furling Headstay 8 Barient Winches Manual Backstay Adjuster Rigid Boom VangSpinnaker Pole Mainsheet Traveler 1 Mainsail & 4 Headsails Plus new Asymmetrical Head Sail
- A beautiful Bill Lapworth design with a spoon bow, wineglass transom and a graceful shear describes the very desirable Island 44' design. A boat built to conquer the Sea with beauty and class. This outstanding example has always been a freshwater boat. Only a personal inspection will reveal the owners loving care and extensiv upgrades "Kristen Marie" has benefited from. This is a very unique opportunity for those seeking a turn-key classis in today's market. 2005 and 2006 UPGRADES: The Owner has continuously upgraded systems and components and has maintained "Kristin Marie" without regard to cost: New 56 HP Yanmar engine Painted bilge and engine spaces Replaced all thru hulls Replaced all hoses New smart battery charger Batery Selector switch New batteries Courtesy lights throughout Repair compass light Remove all hardware and have rechromed Painted all interior spaces Strip bottom and apply 7 coats of barrier product. Apply 2 coats of VC17. Apply 24K gold leaf cove strip. Varnished bright work. Prime and Paint topsides. Dark Blue Imron Pained mast and Spars. Painted decks include non skid. Add new Furler fo heavy sail. New Reckman Furler. New Martec Feathering Prop. New Dodger and Frame. New Genoar lead cars (adjustable). New Harken battca sail track. New wood steering wheel. Rechrome cleats. New lifelines. New boarding ladder. New plexiglass on front hatch. New cowls, fabricate stainless cowl guards. All new Stainless steel openning ports. New sail handling sysytem. All running rigging checked. New wood headliner. New interior cushions. Modify locker opposite head. Flsuh all tanks. Check steering quadran. Check fridge system. New 140% Headsail. New fully battened Mainsail. New Asymmetrical with chute. New storm sail and forestay tack. New exterior cushions 2011. New head and holding tank 2011. New steel cradle.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For additional information please contact Brian Hermann 954.993.4195 mobile or 954.525.7637 office or firstname.lastname@example.org