- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
When Only the Best Will Do! There is lots of good competition in the Intrepid Sport Yacht World but there is no one that comes close to flagship of the Intrepid fleet. (Condition 8.8 on 1-10)
- 47’ Kevlar hull
- (2) Staterooms, Master plus Queen bed guest stateroom with private head and stall shower (sleeps 6) with convertible dinette
- Air Conditioned cockpit, seats up to 8 people with great visibility for socializing and relaxing
- (4) Four Stroke 350 Yamaha engines for absolute reliable quiet performance up to 50mph (380) hrs.
- Engine warranty through October 2014
- (2) Nav screens + radar, FLIR night vision so cruising and navigation is literally a push button breeze
- Outriggers/ tackle center so you are fish ready
- Dive door, ladder for easy access for your scuba divers, snorkelers and water enthusiasts
- Famous Intrepid Reliability, Safety, Strength Performance.
Like in all things, the best are the best for real functional reasons! The Intrepid 47’ is easy to drive, powerful comfortable, has plenty of room, and makes your sporting activities easy to do. Well thought-out in all activities and is easy to maintain. The intelligent design is a pleasure to own!
The 475 Sport Yacht is the epitome of refined sport crusing and comfort. There’s a confidence that any Captain at the helm will feel, knowing that this sport yacht is ready and able to deliver the most exhilarating, rewarding and carefree boating experience on the water in her size.
The air conditioned Helm boast commanding views and the console with flat-screen, navigation equipment. The aft cockpit offers 100 square-feet of space that is ready to be rigged for your favorite activities; fishing, diving, or simply for the enjoyment of a sundeck that is perfect for lounging.
The distinctive styling and sleek lines are combined with a pioneering layout configuration that provides nearly twice as much stowage.
Quad 350 Yamaha’s out performs all others. Reports indicate the Quad 350 Yamaha's at 3500 RPM runs the same speed with less fuel as the Quad 300 Mercury Verados at 4000 RPM. The performance of the Quad 350's is technically superior and they offer that extra bust for getting out fishing or across the Bahamas flats. In fresh water with 200 more horse power where buoyancy is less, they make the real difference. This is the best quad value on market and over $200,000 less than new. Why wait?
- Kenyon single burner glasstop stove Built-in stainless steel refrigerator/freezer Contoure Microwave oven Stainless steel galley sink with retracting lid Corian counters Hot water heater Dockside water 5 Storage cabinets
- Below deck is a great built-in galley with burner, micro wave, double sink, built-in refrigerator/freezer with good counter space on the stbd.side. Forward is a large U-shaped dinette that will seat 6 easily and also converts to an oversize queen bed with the push of a button. The air conditioning vents are defused and built in to the bulk heads giving quiet even air distribution. Three large hull side port lights on each side and 4 overhead hatches and unusually the head room in the cabin area is just shy of seven feet, make this a light airy, great Home away. The Master Stateroom is on the port side and features a queen berth ,TV, music system, three large windows which gives great views for your morning wake up and also anchored at night in your favorite harbor. There is a small bench for seating and again great head room. The Guest stateroom to starboard also has a queen bed features a locker, stereo, TV.
- Depthsounder Log-speedometer (2) Garmin touch screen Plotters GPS 5212 Icom IC-M504 VHF Dual ACR Spotlights FLIR Night Vision Yamaha electronic controls (2) Deep Sea 150W Under Water Lights Aft KVH Tracvision M5 Satellite TV Direct TV Satellite TV receivers Garmin Radar Clarion CMD6 Stereo wired for entire boat with remote controls in multiple locations including a water proof one at the dive door Clarion CD/DVD Player Simrad AP 28 4 flat screen TV's, 1 in the port stateroom, 1 in the starboard stateroom, 1 in the salon facing forward so can be viewed from the forward dinette when up or down as a bed, and 1 in the helm area forward to port mounted to the underside of the hardtop
- Inside Equipment
- Bow Thruster Electric bilge pumps Battery Charger Dual system Air Conditioning for the cabin, 18,000 BTU for the salon and head & 7,000 BTU for the master stateroom. 24,000 BTU air conditioning system for the helm area. All units are reverse cycle and digital controlled with humidity settings Power dinette table converts to bed Cabin sole wood flooring Heating Hot Water Microwave Oven Electric Head Stainless Door Refrigerator
- Powder coated bow rail and side handrails and custom hard top frame Wraparound stainless steel frame for windshield Pompanette 55" two person electric helm seat Cockpit Bolster Removable rear bench seat with quick release flush mounting pins Cable Master shore cord Helm teak deck Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Fishing/Diving Cockpit
- Aft of the upper helm is the aft cockpit, featuring a bench seat, full in hull dive door with ladder, transom swim ladder and great deck storage with fish boxes, bait wells, etc. Kevlar hull Three sided Isinglass enclosure Freshwater cockpit shower Portside dive door Freshwater washdown Air conditioning in cabin and helm area Teak decks in cabin Spreader lights Hardtop Lights Cockpit courtesy lights Transom door and gate and swim ladder Adjustable helm bench seat with footrest Windlass with chain and anchor rode Stainless steel anchor and chute
- Helm Area
- The main Helm Deck is fishing, diving outdoorsman's dream. The view through the Isinglass is huge; the helm for 2 people is slightly raised with full command of the 4 monster Yamaha's and all navigation. There is a huge 'S' curved bench seat for as many as 8 people. Best of all this area is air-conditioned so crank the stereo and the ride to or from home and your favorite spot or island, after a long day, is in comfort. You'll love it.
- Outside Helm and Seating Area
- Seats up to 8 people and this area is fully air conditioned,with great views through the isinglass. This area is un-surpassed for seating, relaxing, socializing and you can even crank the stereo and have a dance party.
- Aft Cockpit
- The aft cockpit is where- the- action is, with aft swim large dive door, 3 large deck boxes below deck (one is a live well). There is also all the necessary things like salt and fresh water wash/shower, small tackle center etc. Out riggers on the hard top set you up for fishing, and side boarding dive door for scuba diving or snorkeling. There is also a removable bench seat for 4 people if spending the day cruising or watching a race or fireworks is on the agenda.
- Engines and Mechanical Equipment
- 4X Yamaha four strokes F350's 1400hp. 360hrs. Bow thruster Battery charger Air conditioning (helm deck) Dual system air conditioning for cabin (salon) and (staterooms) Heating Fresh water maker Sea water pump Upgraded 8kw Fisher Panda diesel generator with sound shield Windlass with deck footpads and helm remote Holding tank with macerator and deck pumpout Raritan electric toilet (4) automatic bilge pump
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator Panda SKW
- Beautiful, very, very solid (even the hardware is rock solid), famous stepped chine hull gives great ride, top equipment, great storage, super interior, are just some of the accolades for this Queen of the fleet. There are competitors, some very good. But none with this complete of a package and resale value. This is Sport Yachting at its best and this one has to be the top of the fleet.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.