- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 2009 Ocean Alexander 64 Pilothouse Double O Seven is a one owner yacht that has had unsurpassed care and maintenance. She is owned by a very experienced and knowledgeable yachting couple with over 30+ years of yachting experience who are now moving up to a larger custom yacht. This yacht has only 335 engine hours on each Catepiller C-18 engine and 170 engine hours on each Northern Lghts generator engine. The yacht has had all scheduled service performed exactly in accordance with the service manuals. Double O Seven has been completely upgraded from the standard OA64PH with options offered by Ocean Alexander at the time of order as well as many special and expensive upgrades on the yacht after purchase. This yacht is truly in "new yacht" condition or better, and priced some $600,000 below replacement. She is stored each winter on land inside a climate controlled yacht hotel which avoids the harsh sun and winter weather wear and tear.
Double O Seven is the ideal yacht for safe cruising in comfort and head turning style, ideal for family and guest.
- ACCOMMODATIONS AND INTERIOR
- Custom aft main salon sliding power Stainless Steel door between the aft entertainment deck and the main salon. Powered by a dedicated air compressor in the lazarette . Push button operation inside and outside with emergency stop buttons. One push opens door which slowly closes automatically with an adjustable timer. This functional and elegant feature is found on large 120Ft + yachts, but seldom seen on smaller yachts. Afrormosia paneling and cabinetry (European door handles) Round-top corners cabin, entrance doors Push-button handles for drawers & cupboards Hidden hinges on cabinet doors Cruisair central air conditioning w/ECU control below 16K (five sets) Inner spring mattresses for berths Painted flooring prepared for carpet, except for Amtico plank flooring in PH, galley and heads 2" bull-nose cabinet tops Hi-gloss varnish for interior finish Stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers with dual locking mechanism Flip-up berth for storage Burl deco striping under counter in salon and staterooms Removable headliner on entire boat Cornice boxes; all interior window frames with rounded corners Custom interior designed by Destry Darr Yacht Design
- Custom teak table by Destry Darr Yachts Design 24V LED lights Cornice boxes with 5" round radius Loose end table DVD/CD audio stereo and video system AM/FM surround sound receiver IR repeating system 15" wine cooler w/ solid panel door Pop up HD TV in salon Afrormosia valance board Removable ceiling panel M ounted 40" Sony LCD TV High defin ition DSS satellite receiver Rack mount for all audio/video equipments Wet bar on port-side cabinet with custom hand-blown glass sink and custom cabinetry with cutout for glass storage Ice maker Spirit dispenser
- Single bull-nose granite counter top Afrormosia panel and cabinetry Storage cabinets and drawers 24" Gaggenau electric oven Franke Double sink with faucet Overhead dish locker with access on both sides Overhead dish locker aft Amtico plank flooring Disposal and lazy susan in corner 12" Trash compactor Full size Amana refrigerator - freezer 27" Gaggenau electric cook top GE Profile Advantium microwave & convection oven GFI (ll0V only) AC outlet "Drawer type" shelves in large galley cabinet Dedicated trash compartment 18" Miele dishwasher
- Custom Amito teak Plank Flooring with Ebony Accent in the Pilothouse by Destry Darr Yacht Design U-shaped dinette with chart drawer under Sunken and extended dash with instrumentation Burl-wood top table with storage cabinet under Windshield defrosters Custom-designed pilot station with black ultra leather and teak accents 24V LED lights Water tight doors to side deck One Stidd helm stool with stainless base See-through S/S post stair to bridge Cornice box Chart light beside dash
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen-sized berth with innerspring mattress Ultra leather-upholstered headboard Two night stands Two drawers under bed Bureau w/chest of drawers Private head with stall shower on port with pocket door Dressing mirror Oval port lights Safe in hanging locker Surround sound system Cedar-lined, full-height hanging locker with auto lighting IR repeating for audio/video system 24V LED lights Shoji screens for MSR port lights DVD/CD audio stereo and video system Custom wall molding, ceiling and floor of MSR Maytag 2400AWW stacked washer/dryer 23" LCD TV with pop-up on buffet Deco ceiling, burl-wood pillars on aft wall New custom matress from Handcraft Matress Co. for the master stateroom including a form fitted matress pad and form fitted sheets.
- FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
- Queen-sized berth with innerspring mattress Two drawers under bed Dressing mirror 24V LED lights S/S oval port light w/privacy screen One head w/stall shower Cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lighting 20" LCD TV Chest of drawers Two port lights DVD/CD audio stereo and video system Mirror headboard
- MIDSHIP GUEST STATEROOM
- Side-by-side twin berths 24V LED lights S/S oval port light w/ privacy screen Cedar-lined hanging locker 3/4-height hanging locker Two port lights
- Afrormosia walls & cabinets with double bull-nose granite counter tops China sink Grohe faucets for sink and shower Water-proof draperies Mirrored sliding cabinet door under head port light Mirrored door on medicine cabinet Custom Honey Onyx granite floors designed by Destry Darr Yacht Design Single bull-nose granite counter top Tecma heads Vent blower Fiberglass seamless stall shower w/one-piece glass door 24V LED light Keuco bathroom fixtures Granite in shower floor , shower seat and wall trim S/S oval port light w/screen GFI (110V only)AC outlet
- HULL, SUPERSTRUCTURE AND DECKS
- Hand-laid, gel-coated fiberglass hull AL 600 core on hull sides Solid fiberglass hull bottom AL 600 core on superstructure Removable Swimming ladder White non-skid fiberglass decks Teak deck on cockpit with screw-less and overlapping design Port and starboard boarding gates White vinyl rub rail S/S insert Lexan windscreen on FB Interprotect epoxy based anti-fouling/anti-osmosis system Gates in elliptical S/S handrail, port & starboard Transom doors Storage locker at port-side wing Fiberglass bow pulpit with S/S anchor roller U-shaped seating on FB with fiberglass table Sink and refrigerator with S/S grab rail Hard top Extended boat deck Frame-less, tempered, dark-tinted window glass Chain locker in bow with hinged access hatches Teak aft deck Teak swim platform w/ Euro transom Windows in salon, all fixed and flush Deck lights, 24V Ventilation hatch fwd. trunk top 3M Thinsulate system for sound and temperature Fiberglass stair case from cockpit to flybridge Sliding door in pilothouse Sliding door with fixed window, bridge to pilothouse Deck lockers in cockpit with window above Engine room access: walk-in fiberglass stairs from cockpit locker Sound insulation on ceiling in lazarette Carbon reinforced structural fiberglass stringers filled with high density foam Cigarette lighter DC outlet on FB Enlarged 28" cockpit hatch Reinforced collision bulkhead Cockpit to FB hatch (swing open) 2009 Novurania 360DL 11'9" RIB with center console, rails and windshield, and Yamaha 40 HP outboard. Includes full cover, lifting harness and pad eyes.
- EXTERIOR HARDWARE AND FITTINGS
- Stainless steel hardware 2" elliptical S/S handrails & stanchions, main deck. 1-1/2" on FB S/S cleats & hawser holes Windlass, Muir VRC3500C Teak cockpit coaming Trim tabs Sea- & fresh-water wash down, fwd. deck Fresh-water wash down, cockpit Remote operated lockable cockpit hatch S/S oval port lights S/S swivel anchor light bracket Aft deck shower, dock-side water and TV/ phone inlet S/S door cockpit to salon Pantograph windshield wipers & washers w/ intermittent function Lighted OA logo Removable 2-1/2" rails on swim platform Steelhead SM 2000R davit (hydraulic boom, rotation and extension) BBQ on back deck Bow seating Extra bot deck seating + storage Electric lazarette hatch S/S rudders Bronze struts w/cutlass bearing Propeller shafts, Aquatech22HS Bronze through-hull fittings Zincs on rudders, shafts & trim tabs Teak steering wheel inside & S/S on FB Teak bow and stern staffs High performance, computer-designed and machined class "S" propellers Scuppers, side cockpit Two Stidd helm seats on F/B (white X2) S/S handrails on back transom Water tight doors at PH Heavy-duty corner cleats at both sides of Euro transom Bennett hatch lifter for cockpit hatch and engine room door S/S plow anchor 80lbs Hydraulic windlass Underwater lights (3) under stern Radar arch added to the hard top Flybridge is fully enclosed with EZ2C Flybridge is fully air conditioned
- CONTROL AND NAVIGATION
- Four Function Yacht Controller for the Glendinning CAN-BUS controls to operate the dual engine shifts as well as the bow and stern thrusters. Both thrusters have the upgraded proportional control operation. AmbienNav daylight color monitors - 3 PH & 3 FB Furuno Black Box Chart Plotter Furuno 6ft open antenna Furuno GP-32 GPS Furuno DFF1 Depth Sounder Simrad AP25 autopilot with repeater in FB and wireless control unit Airmar wind direction & speed indicator Seacas Safe Passage AIS 100 Marinized computer 24VDC with RF radio/ mouse and Nobeltec software and chart regions KVH Satellite TV system with high definition converter and TV receivers Hydraulic 25 HP Bow thruster Hydraulic 15 HP Stern thruster Hydraulic KeyPower stabilizers Two control stations: FB & PH, with complete engine instrumentation with lighted switches Third control in cockpit (engine and thruster) International navigation lights Engine hour meter Furuno Black Box Chart plotter Daylight color monitors (2x in FB and 3x in PH) New 2012 Furuno DRS4D radar with GPS and Furuno software, include 17" LCD sunlight monitor, keyboard control unit and NavNet 3D multi function display processor. Furuno GP-32 GPS KVH Satellite TV system with high definition converter and TV receivers 4 station phone system Elbex cameras Hydraulic steering system Engine alarm system, audio oil and temperature Heavy duty Kahlenberg air horn Electric engine controls Hydraulic bow thruster (25HP) and stern (15HP) Furuno BBFF1 Depth Sounder Simrad AP25 Autopilot with repeater in PH and AP27 remote control Marinized Computer 24VDC w/ RF radio/mouse and Nobeltec software and Chart regions Black Box VHF radio with remote handset and shakespeare antennas Simrad IS 15 wind directions
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 2 Northern Lights 20K generators with sound enclosure Heavy-duty batteries, 4 each AGM 8D batteries for engines, 6 AGM 4D batteries for house bank, AGM 4D battery for generator 6 new (installed 2012) 4D AGM batteries Engine battery disconnect switch Service battery switch 4000W inverter/charger (pure sine wave) Shore power receptacle 1x50AMP on two locations with cable-master on transom Vimar switches and outlets Phone jacks at MSR & salon GFI reset in the main electrical panel Dedicated Battery charger for start bank Cellular amplifier (Powermax DA4000SBR) Blue Sea digital Multi-function meter 24V LED lights in all compartments AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers Battery paralleling system with control switch VOLT and AMP meters Bonding system w/ AC outlet throughout Elec. panel w/ backlighting Polarity reverse indicating light TV inlets in salon and each stateroom Marine-grade tinned copper wiring Dimmers for MSR sconces Chain counter ISO boost w/ transformer function Second 50 AMP with Glendinning reel and ISO boost at transom Four station phone system Elbex cameras with color tilt, pan and zoom for the engine room Flybridge is fully airconditioned with two units on the flybridge. Custom lighting added to the flybridge overhead and the cockpit over hang ceiling with white and blue lights. Can be operated with separate light switches.
- ENGINE ROOM AND BILGE
- Headhunter pressure fresh-water system Headhunter pressure sea water system 30-gallon water heater Aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges S/S water tanks w/sight gauges Holding tank plumbed dockside for overboard discharge Common drainage system for sink, shower, bilge & exterior deck Color-coded piping for fuel, water and hydraulic systems Five electric bilge pumps, 24V auto & manual switch, sumped when available One manual bilge pump Y-valve emergency engine driven bilge pump Dripless engine shaft seal logs and rudder posts Lighted bilge Holding tank gauge Toilet discharge loop vented to overboard Both side fillers for water & fuel tanks Deco panels on sides of engine room S/S rail on side of engine Dry bilge area arrangement in center engine room Detailed stringers in engine room and lazarette Central vacuum system Hydraulic Keypower stabilizer Dual Racor filters with Y-valves Fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature Sea cocks and raw water strainers on all intakes Engine room 2" lead/foam sound insulation Racor fuel/water separators Engine room vent blowers, 2x24V Engine isolation switches Herone rubber flooring in engine room 110V fluorescent lights or wiring only for 220V/50HZ system AC outlet Fresh-water outlet with hose for engines & generators 24V ceiling lights, anti-explosion type in engine room Two 24V shower sump pumps Generator with fuel/water and gas/water separator 3 valves in steering system for autopilot Underwater exhaust system Spare conduit running from engine room to PH, engine room to FB and engine room to FB overhang (under) S/S cap on transverse strings in central walkway Two S/S reinforcement brackets on engine-room ceiling Tank tender for 4 tanks Pre-plumb for water maker Oil changing system for both engines and genset Fuel polishing system 6 new 8D batteries in 2012
- LIST OF UPGRADES TO DOUBLE O SEVEN OVER THE STANDARD OCEAN ALEXANDER 64
- 2009 Novurania 360DL 11'9" RIB with center console, rails and windshield, and Yamaha 40 HP outboard. Includes full cover, lifting harness and pad eyes. Custom aft main salon sliding power Stainless Steel door between the aft entertainment deck and the main salon. Powered by a dedicated air compressor in the lazarette . Push button operation inside and outside with emergency stop buttons. One push opens door which slowly closes automatically with an adjustable timer. This functional and elegant feature is found on large 120Ft + yachts, but seldom seen on smaller yachts Four Function Yacht Controller for the Glendining CAN-BUS controls to operate the dual engine shifts as well as the bow and stern thrusters. Both thristers have the upgraded proportional control operation. Proportional bow and stern thrusters Radar arch added to the hard top Custom interior designed by Destry Darr Yacht Design Custom Honey Onyx granite floors in the heads designed by Destry Darr Yacht Design Custom Amito teak Plank Flooring with Ebony Accent in the Pilot House by Destry Darr Yacht Design Refrigerator/freezer upgrade to a 36" Amana "Easy Reach" with matching Afromosia panel GE Profile Advantium Microwave and Convection Oven upgrade 18" Miele Dishwasher upgrade Flybridge is fully airconditioned with two units on the flybridge. Flybridge is fully enclosed with EZ2C AmbienNav daylight color monitors - 3 PH & 3 FB Furuno Black Box Chart Plotter Furuno 6ft open antenna Furuno GP-32 GPS Furuno DFF1 Depth Sounder Simrad AP25 autopilot with repeater in FB and wireless control unit Airmar wind direction & speed indicator Seacas Safe Passage AIS 100 Elbex cameras with color tilt, pan and zoom for the engine room Marinized computer 24VDC with RF radio/ mouse and Nobeltec software and chart regions Black Box VHF radio with remote handset and Digital Antenna KVH Satellite TV system with high definition converter and TV receivers Four station phone system 6 new (installed 2012) 4D AGM batteries Additional Northern Lights 20KW generator, halon system for lazarette Stainless steel plow anchor - 80lbs Seagull water purifier SSB grounding plate (if needed) Cockpit to Flybridge swing open hatch Removable 2.5" rails on swim platform Stainless steeel drip pan under each engine and foredeck bench seat with storage under seat. Second 50AMP shore power on transom with ISO boost and select switch 12" trash compactor 21" Kenyon electric barbecue in cockpit deck 24" Gaggenau electric oven 15" wine cooler with solid panel door Chart light beside instrument panel Second stabilizer monitor on flybridge Underwater (3) lights and additional 50AMP Shore power on transom with iso-booster and select switch All dishware and glass ware with yacht logo will stay with yacht. Wet bar portside cabinet in salon with custom "hand blown" glass sink and spirit dispenser, and custom cabinetry with cutout for glass storage. 5 LED TVs in main salon, pilot house, flybridge, master cabin and foreward cabin 3 CO2/smoke alarms Cat C-18 DIESEL ENGINE upgrade includes structural reinforcements, gear, shaft, propeller, exhaust pipe, muffler and entire drive train upgrade to match larger engine. Mechanical Package Upgrades includes power steering system, Dual Racor filters with Y- valves, fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature, fuel polishing system, Steelhead Crane SM2000R davit with hydraulic boom extension and rotation, oil changing system for the genset and both engines, ISO boost with transformer function, Three U shaped rails on swim step and pre-plumbed for the water maker. Hydraulic Package upgrades include hydraulic KeyPower stabilizer, hydraulic bow thruster (25hp) and stern thruster (15hp) in lieu of the standard electric bow thruster, and hydraulic windlass. Boat Deck Extension Package upgrade includes extension of the Boat Deck to the transom, built in fiberglass seats in the cockpit and swing out teak table in the cockpit. New 2012 Furuno DRS4D radar with GPS and Furuno software, includes 17" LCD sunlight monitor, keyboard control unit and NavNet 3D multifunction display processor. New custom matress from Handcraft Matress Co. for the master stateroom including a form fitted matress pad and form fitted sheets. Custom lighting added to the flybridge overhead and the cockpit over hang ceiling with white and blue lights. Can be operated with separate light switches.
- **All person effects to be removed before the sale** The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.