- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A rare opportunity to own a 52 Classic Hatteras Convertible.
The "Miss Print IV" features a custom, one-of-a-kind galley-up layout which creates a generous salon area, perfect to live aboard or to entertain a large group of friends. She has been meticulously maintained ... and with undercover dockage, her exterior paint is in pristine condition.
The "Miss Print IV" shows extremely well with a rich teak wood interior, an updated decor and numerous custom items and upgrades. Simply stated, this is a truly magnificent yacht that a new owner will enjoy for many years.
- VIRTUAL TOURS:
- Vessel Walk-through
- Entering the Salon and Galley area from the Cockpit, this spacious area is the focal point of the yacht, being ideally-suited for cooking, entertaining or just plain relaxing. Down several steps, the Companionway leads to three comfortable staterooms and two heads. The Master Stateroom is amidships to starboard with a private ensuite head. Across to port is a Guest Stateroom with private access to the head/day head. The forward bow area offers a Second Guest Stateroom which also has private access to the head/day head.
- Main Salon
- With the custom port galley layout, the Salon is quite roomy. To starboard and aft is a large seating area featuring an L-shaped sofa with storage below. Forward of this section is an L-shaped lounge with dining table; forward and above this space you will find custom cabinetry with storage and the entertainment center. Updated décor and large glass windows to port and starboard provide plenty of light for both the Salon and Galley. Custom teak wood cabinetry Off-white ostrich covered sofa and lounge Teak end table Small cocktail table Mini blinds Upholstered valances Blue carpeting Overhead lighting Sony TV JVC-VCR Kenwood audio/video surround sound Dolby receiver Kenwood multiple CD player JVC 3-DVD player Two SAT TV receivers
- The custom Galley is laid out forward and aft on the port side of the Salon. The vast countertop provides a good usable work area and is excellent for buffet style dining. Ample storage is located throughout, and an L-shaped dinette with storage and Corian table top are to starboard. Custom teak wood cabinetry Sand stone Corian counter tops Corian molded sink Sub Zero under counter refrigerator Sub Zero under counter freezer U-line icemaker Jenn-Air 3-burner cook top Kenmore microwave oven
- Master Stateroom (starboard)
- Amidships to starboard, the Master Stateroom has large twin berths with drawers below, a center night table with drawers and a lamp, overhead storage, a large hanging locker, a Panasonic TV/FM radio/VHS, overhead lights, reading lights, a port light and private access to the head. The head features a vanity with storage, molded sink/counter top, a mirrored medicine cabinet, a towel locker, large stall shower and a toilet with fresh water Vac-u-Flush head system.
- Forward Stateroom (bow)
- The Forward Stateroom has starboard side upper and lower berths, overhead rod storage, hanging locker, reading lights, port and starboard port lights, a washer/dryer and private access to the head. The head features a vanity with storage, molded sink/counter top, a mirrored medicine cabinet, a large stall shower and a toilet with fresh water Vac-u-Flush head system.
- Port Guest Stateroom
- The Port Guest Stateroom features upper and lower berths with storage underneath, a night table with a lamp, overhead rod storage, a port light,a hanging locker and private access to the head. The head features a vanity with storage, molded sink/counter top, a mirrored medicine cabinet, a large stall shower and a toilet with a fresh water Vac-u-Flush head system. Note: Companionway with overhead lighting, additional tackle storage and access to the day head.
- Deck and Hull
- Flybridge helm station with Eisenglass curtain New helm panel Half tower with canvas with (2) quartz lights Starboard bench seating with cushions L-shaped bench seating - forward of helm with cushions Two Pompanette helm chairs with new cushions Ventura windscreen Flybridge instrument box Retractable sunshade - quick release Flybridge stereo speakers Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel cleats Stainless steel transom hausers Bow hatch Pulpit Windlass Anchor Spare anchor Cockpit coaming pads Cockpit gunwale boarding pads Cockpit gunwale removable boarding ladder (black treads) Flybridge ladder (black treads) Cockpit fresh water wash down Dockside water connection Cockpit lights Cockpit sole hatch - Lazarette Telephone & CATV inlets 110 volt outlet Port and starboard 50 amp shore power inlets Transom door & gate Transom swim steps (2) Trim tabs with new pumps & actuators New bottom paint (January 2012)
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait and tackle center Cockpit freezer Cockpit throttles & clutches (engine controls) Large baitwell (cockpit sole) Large baitwell (stand-up portside) New baitwell pumps Large teak fighting chair with rocket launcher Two Y-Q sailfish chairs Removable fish box Rod holders (9) cockpit gunwales Rod holders (6) flybridge rocket launchers Rupp double spreader outriggers Center rigger Teaser reel (flybridge) Twin gaff rack
- Electronics and Navigation
- Flybridge helm station with new panel Full gauges and instruments VDO gauges Hatteras systems monitor (new) Overhead electronics box Danforth compass Furuno radar - 48 mile Robertson AP20 autopilot Furuno GPS/WAAS navigator Northstar 952X GPS navigator Furuno FCV-1150 color sounder (new 2012) Furuno RD-30 VHF marine radio – IC-M304 KVH Tracvision – DV3 Sat TV Jensen stereo/CD player MCD9425 (50w x 4) Bose speakers ACR spotlight control ACR spotlight - top of the half tower ACR EPIRB (new)
- 20 Kw Onan generator Two new battery chargers Two 24 volt banks of heavy duty 12 volt batteries Battery paralleling system Telephone, CATV inlets Transformer connected inlets 24 D/C and 120 A/C volt systems A/C & D/C lighting systems 12 point system monitor Ground fault protection
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 8V-92TA diesel engines @ 720 hp with 494 hours Automatic fire extinguisher system Fire system recertified (Sept. 2012) Pressurized water system with water heater Oil change system – engines & generator Glendinning synchronizer Dual Racor fuel filters Fuel priming pump Hydraulic steering Watermaker 1000 GPD (new) Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat SMXir AC controls (upgrade) Cockpit throttles & clutches (engine controls) New bilge pumps, switches and hoses
- Owner’s personal items, rods and tackle
- A rare opportunity to own a 52 Classic Hatteras Convertible. The "Miss Print IV" features a custom, one-of-a-kind galley-up layout, which creates a generous salon area, perfect to live aboard or to entertain a large group of friends. She has been meticulously maintained ... and with undercover dockage, her exterior paint is in pristine condition. The "Miss Print IV" shows extremely well with a rich teak wood interior, an updated decor and numerous custom items and upgrades. Simply stated, this is a truly magnificent yacht that a new owner will enjoy for many years.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Virtual Tours, Video, Photos, Layouts and More ... www.dtfyachts.com/VirtualShowroom