- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 8.1 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Take a look at this 2003 2765 Regal, with under 400 hrs, powered by a Volvo 8.1 375HP engine. This boats has the advanced “Fastrac” stepped hull design which gives you better top end speeds, and better fuel economy. She is loaded with options like, bimini & camper tops, electric head, shower, generator , air and heat, loaded galley,6’5” head room, sleeps 4 comfortably. She makes a great weekend camping boat. Yet powerful enough to pull skiers, and fast enough to make cruising exciting.
Owner is selling due to new unforeseen obligations.
This is a great boat, turnkey and ready to go!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessel has plenty of cockpit seating for lots of company when cruising, as well as a bimini top and camper top with sides for protection from weather. Downstairs the galley is to port the head with hot /cold shower and electric head is to starboard forward is the double v birth witch converts to dinette, and another double birth in the midship cabin. Both with privacy curtains all airconditioned. This boat provides good interior space for its size with 6’5” head room in galley salon area. There is a sun pad on the bow with easy walk through windshied access, aft a swim platform with ladder for enjoying watersports.
- Microwave Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer Single Burner Electric Stove Corain Countertop Sink Storage
- Swim Platform, Dive Ladder Lounge Seating Walk Through Windshield Stainless Cleats Ski Tow Eye Bumper Storage Anchor With Chain Rode Windlass
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass Depth Sounder Engine Alarm Hour Meter: 395 Raymarine RC 320 Chartplotter VHF Radio AM/FM Stereo CD Player Speakers Windshield Wiper Walkthrough Windshield
- 12 Volt System 30 Amp Dockside Power Battery (2) Battery Charger Battery Switch Inverter Dockside Cord CO2 Alarm Monitor
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo 8.1 GXI 375HP 395 HRS Volvo Outdrive Duo Stainless Prop Kohler 5 KW Generator Bilge Blower Bilge Pump Sea Strainer Fire Extinguishing System Hydraulic Steering Power Trim Pressure Water System Transom Shower Trim Tabs Underwater Exhaust Water Heater Lewmar Windlass
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.