- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This two owner vessel has been continuously pampered and shows exceptionally well. This vessel will not last long on the market given its condition and price. Don't miss this boat!
- Boarding is made easy by the wide cockpit gunwhales and removable double step ladder. From the water a tender can easily tie up to the large swim platform. The roomy cockpit boasts two large bench seats for entertaining. A raised helm deck provides captain and crew a 360 degree unobstructed view. The massive forward deck has a choice of deck or s/s hand rails to allow safe movement above deck. There is a bi-fold cabin door with sliding deck hatch for quick access to the salon. Entering the cabin there are three steps down to the salon area. The overhead has light gray fabric and new cabin sole is covered in an ash wood composite. To port is the well laid out galley with abudant storage and a new refrigerator and freezer. Forward of the galley is a new flat screen Panasonic TV mounted to the cabin bulkhead. Across from the galley is the leather sea mist settee with high low table which converts into an additional sleeping area. Aft of the salon is the lower deck living area with a u shaped bench seat which converts into a sleeping area for two. A sliding area provides privacy for the aft cabin. There is access to the forward cabin head through a separate door from the salon. The head features a Vac-U-Flush system, molded-in sink, teak lined mirrored cabinet and enclosed shower stall. Other items include air conditioner vent, spot lights and below sink cabinet. All the way forward is the Master Stateroom with huge queen berth. There is a mirrored vanity to starboard with bench seat. Highlights include covered deck hatch, Samsung flatscreen TV, reverse cycle A/C system and cabinets accented with teak and mirrors. A large hanging locker and several drawers and cabinets provide lots of storage for long trips.
- Galley & Laundry
- Molded-in sink with s/s pull out faucet 3 burner Kenyon stove with molded cover soap dispenser paper towel holder (4) 120 volt outlets built in blender Kenmore convention microwave (4) drawers (2) flourescent lights (3) spot lights new Tundra refrigerator/freezer stainless steel grab rail (3) cabinets (3) teak covered cabinets built in vacuum
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Simrad Robertson autopilot Ritchie 6" compass Standard VHF Furuno 1715 25 mile radar Garmin 2210 color chart plotter, bottom display Raymarine ST60 depth, speed, trip log (2) Arch stereo speakers Seawatch TV antenna Alpine AM/FM stereo Alpine 6 disc CD player Large Panasonic flatscreen salon Samsung flatscreen in master stateroom
- Electrical System
- (4) Group 27 batteries (2) 30 amp shore cables 12 volt outlet @ helm 60 amp battery charger (2) battery switches Battery parallel 8 kw Westerbeke generator - 2080 hrs. Electrical system: 12v/24v DC/ 110v AC
- Coast Guard approved safety package Fiberglass deck material Fenders and lines Navigation lights 40' s/s chain & 200' rode Danforth anchor Fiberglass swept radar arch Blue forward & aft Bimini top Four sided enclosure w/ Eisenglass inserts Aluminum framed swept windshield (2) windshield wipers Rear view mirror Electric vented windshield Stainless steel pulpit & bow rails Stainless steel forward deck hand rails (4) Bomar deck hatches Dual air horns Rayline spotlight (8) 10" cleats Good electric windlass Port & starboard side deck cabin windows Captains chair Raised helm deck bench seat with storage L shaped forward cockpit bench seat Helm deck stainless hand rail Helm deck storage bin Aft storage behind helm chair (2) aft helm cupholders Ships bell Aft cockpit bench seat with storarge Cockpit carpet Removable cockpit two step ladder Cockpit gunwhale nonskid step pads Transom door Aft deck & bridge deck courtesy lights Portside forward cockpit storage bin and cabinet Cockpit wetbar with sink Cutting board & storage Arch courtesy lights Transom s/s hand rail Aft cabin window Main cabin plexi folding door with sliding deck hatch Helm canvas cover City water inlet TV & phone jack Fresh water transom Faucet with hose Integral transom platform 2nd lower swim platform Swim ladder Weaver davit bracket Weaver engine bracket Pulpit flag pole Coated s/s ships helm wheel with tilt binnacle Magma portable BBQ grill with stanshion Forward deck sun pad Side deck 120v GFI outlet Deck hatch bug screens & shades
- Fishing Equipment
- (2) cockpit rod holders Lee outriggers
- Mechanical Equipment
- Marine Air A/C 1600 BTU reverse cycle (2) bilge blowers (4) automatic bilge pumps Engine alarm Fresh water cooling system Thermal accoustical insulation Lube oil system & transfer (2) extra props Glendinning synchronizers Bennett trim tabs ZF transmission Fire Bouy Halon Twin Racor fuel filters Engine gauges Vac-U-Flush head system Sea Star hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Bennett trim indicators System monitor display for engines, generator, and bilge pumps Full engine instrumentation @ helm Dripless shaft logs
- Other Features
- New cabin sole "Ash" New master stateroom mattress Engines serviced May 2012 New galley refrigerator/freezer Monthly bottom cleaning
- Stainless steel CQR anchor EPIRB Owner's personal effects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.