- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- hp common rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click here for the Virtual Tour of the 80’ Classic: https://360.sc/CANQMFM
The Vicem 80' Flybridge Classic is an enalrged version of the popular 77' Classic. The extra length allows a fourth cabin or a larger galley, or a settee.
A Modern Classic - the Vicem 80’ Flybridge Classic Cruiser is handcrafted from the finest materials available to be the best in its class and size range. This yacht has a handsome classic look and provides a quiet, dry ride because of Vicem’s superior design and construction technique.
A dedication - some say an obsession - to be second to none. This is what motivates Vicem Yachts to build the finest yachts afloat. Come learn to experience what our valued clients have come to know.
- The Vicem 80' Flybridge is notable for her twin built in couches, perfect for entertaining around her large "high/low" dining table. Easy and safe access is provided to her wide side decks, with a full stainless steel rail system. The aft deck and side decks both have the optional teak decking. To port in the Salon is a double wide navigator's seat with ample storage (under the seat is a concealed icemaker). On the starboard side is the lower helm station , with a helm door for easy access to the wide side decks. There is a hidden 36" LCD TV with a lift mechanism in a custom cabinet. All of the woodwork in the salon and interior cabins is anegree with a high gloss finish with many raised panel cabinet doors.
- Interior Cabins
- The Master Cabin is to starboard of the galley, in the quiet mid-ship area. It has a King-sized bed (walk around) with drawers underneath.The master cabin has a large 26" LCD TV. Forward of the berth is the master head with granite counters. The marble tile work in the shower is simply spectacular photos do not do it justice. VIP cabins: Moving forward, we find twin bed lower guest cabin to port, and a similar sized cabin to starboard. Both of these share a head on the starboard side. These cabins have their own entertainment systems and a 15" LCD TV with a private cable TV reciever in each. Forward of this cabin is the VIP cabin with a ensuite head and shower. This VIP cabin is large and airy, containing a Queen size berth with four large pull out drawers under. There is a small desk aft. This cabin also has a 26" LCD TV. Bathroom accessories, brush, paper holder, towel rack, bathrobe hanger Ceiling panels, fabric overhead panels Concealed sky screens - Ocean-Air Curtains, cushions, coaches, berth covers and berth sheets Dining table Door stoppers Faucets - HansGrohe Fiddles, stainless steel Floors, wenge and carpet Galley sinks and accessories - Franke Galley, bar, flybridge and bathroom counter tops, granite Interior, anegree, satin finish - Custom Mirrors in cabins Marble counters and floor tile in heads Mosaic tiles in all showers Push buttons and cabin locks - Foresti Suardi Sinks - Barka Special shelf systems in galley, - Rev-a Shelf Table with gas stands - Besenzoni Blinds on main windows Corian counter top Genuine leather upholstery for salon and helm seat Wine cooler
- From the Salon it is four graceful steps down to the open galley, with it's cathedral ceiling open to the windshield above. There is ample storage for all cookware, and all drawers have the desirable soft close feature. Large windows at counter height provide extra natural lighting, and the galley island also serves as a sea brace when underway. A washer/dryer combo unit is mounted under the companionway stairs. Dishwasher - Bosch Electric stove, quad burner - Bosch Sub zero freezer full size Galley sinks - Franke Mocrowave, counter top convection - GE Gaggenau electric grill Refrigerator combo with icemaker CO 1175 - U-line Refrigerator CR65-Indel Vent hood, slide out - Bosch Washer and vented dryer - Splendid
- Propulsion and Steering System
- Main Engine, twin 1550 hp common rail diesel engines - MAN Bow thruster, electric dual joystick - Side Power Engine room lead panel isolation Gear boxes, marine, 2050A - ZF Oil change pump - Reverso Propellers Remote control system, twin engines, bow and stern thrusters - Yacht Controller Rudders and P brackets, stainless steel Sea water strainer - Guidi Shafts, 316S stainless steel Stabilizer 250 system - Trac Steering system, dual station power-assisted hydraulic - BCS Steering wheel, teak and chrome Stern thruster, Electric - Side Power - 10.7 hp Stuffing box - Tides Marine Trim tabs, BCS MY 4000 System Dual fuel filters
- Fuel/Fresh Water/Black/Grey Water System
- Bilge Pump, manual - Jabsco Bilge pumps - Rule Cockpit shower - Heater Craft Deck plates - Riccii Electric heads - Tecma Faucets - Hansgrohe Fresh water pressure pump, twin 24 VDC/115 VAC - CEM MG - INOX Fresh water tanks, 204 Stainless steel - custom made Fuel filters, dual - Separ Fuel tanks, 316 L Stainless steel - custome made Greay and black wter tanks, H.D. polietilen Grey water discharge pump - Rule Macerator pumps - Sealand Odorless pipes - Geberit Sea water pumps, anchor - Parmax Shower systems - HasnGrohe Tank displays - Wema Tank level indicators Stainless steel - Hizmar Water heater, twin - Isotherm Basic 50 Water maker, aqua whisper 900 with filter upgrade - Sea Recovery Water outlet fitting - Jabsco Water pressure regulator - Watts
- Deck & Exterior
- Bow rail, stainless steel - Custom Aft Deck and flybridge floors, teak Aft Deck area table with hydraulic stands Exterior upholstery - SUNBRELLA Flybridge area table with hydraulic stands Flybridge with fully equipped helm station Helm chair, double - STIDD Lazarette and bilge ladders, stainless steel Platform lift, hydraulic - Opacmare Side and forward decks, teak Side Door Sun cushions - SUNBRELLA Swim platform ladder Swim platform, teak Waterproof cover for all windows and doors on the deck Dacron aft deck cover
- Deck Equipment
- Air horn system - Buell Capstan, twin - Lofrans T1500 CCTV cameras - Raymarine Hatches - Bomar Navigational lights - Aqua Signal Portlights - Schmitt Search light - Jabsco/ITT Underwater camera - Ocean Systems Underwater lights, twin - Deep Sea Windshield wipers - Exalto Anchor, stianless steel Chain, galvanized Nylon ropes, 6 sets and 12 fenders Windlass, electric - Lofrans X4/2500W
- Navigation Electronics
- Autopilot control heads, twin - Raymarine Compass, twin magnetic black and white - Ritchie Displays, E120, triple - Raymarine GPS Receiver, RayStar 125 - Raymarine Radar Scanner, 4 kw, open array - Raymarine Satellite TV antenna 60 STV Raymarine Tridata, twin ST60 - Raymarine VHF Antenna and brackets - Glomex VHF Ray240 with second station - Raymarine Watch set, clock, tide clock, barometer - Barigo Wind analogue, twin ST60 - Raymarine Wind transducer
- Electrical System
- AGM batteries, marine grade Battery isolator Cable master, twin, inlet 50 amp with 75 ft. cable - Glendening Cathode protection zino for hull and rudder Technoseal Converter, battery charger - Mastervolt Courtesy and step lights - Cantalupi Dimmers on ceiling lights Electric panel, rosewood - Custom Electrical mirrors in heads Engine room lights Generator, 13.5 kW @60hz - Onan Gen-set Generator, 27.5 kW @60hz - Onan Gen-set GFCI sockets in heads and galleys - Berker Grounding plate - Guest Dynaplate Interior and exterior lights - Cantalupi Inverter - Mastervolt - 5000 watts isolator, galvanic - Failsafe Reading lights - Custom Rope lights Shore TV-Phone inlet - Hubbell Sockets and switches, 220 V/110 V - Berker Flybridge Grill
- A/V System
- CD and DVD players, quad - Sony Music system - Bose 48 Lifestyle Radio-CD players, quad - Clarion Receivers, six - Direct TV Speakers - Bose Speakers for exterior and interior - Clarion Stereo amplifiers SA-3 additional zone - Bose Lifestyle Television, 15" in bunk and crew cabin - Sharp Television, 26" in dinette, master and VIP cabins - Sharp Television, 32: in salon - Sharp Satellite Telephone Satellite TV antenna
- Throttle Control System
- Electronic engine controls, dual station, -ZF MC2000-2
- A/C System
- Cruise air chilled water air conditioning, 108,000 BTU
- Fire Fighting and Ventilation System
- Engine Room, lazarette and forward bilge blowers - CEM and Jabsco Fire extinguisher, manual-automatic - Fireboy - in engine room
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vicem Yachts is the premier builder of luxury classic motor yachts and mega yachts; Sarasota Yacht & Ship is the only Official distributor for the Americas, which includes North, South & Central America as well as Canada and the Caribbean. A 26 year old company - with high-calibre professional key figures from the US yachting industry - based in Sarasota, Florida. SYS was previously a dealer for the product over the SE US, and now is delighted to represent the line in the Americas.