- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is your chance to own a large comfortable diesel cruiser at a fraction of the cost of buying new. Nicely kept and lightly used, she is clean and ready for her next adventure. Call today to schedule an appointment, you won’t be disappointed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms, dinette sleeps 2 to accommodate 6 owners & guests. A big boat inside for her length. Below, the wide open floor plan features an abundance of curved bulkheads, indirect lighting, and upscale fabrics & hardware. The cockpit is a fine example of workmanship with plenty of lounge seating fore and aft, good access to motor below the bridgedeck, a space-age helm console and powder-coated all-white deck hardware lends to the especially attractive look of this boat
- Main Salon
- Contemporary express cruiser with large mid-cabin interior which features a large galley, L-shaped convertible sofa, forward stateroom and U-shaped convertible mid-cabin seating. 19” flat screen TV is wall mounted for easy viewing throughout the entire salon area.
- Refrigerator Stove Microwave Oven Fresh Water System Water Heater Sink Counter
- Master/Guest Stateroom
- The MASTER STATEROOM is forward and features a double berth. The GUEST STATEROOM is aft and also has a double berth. The HEAD includes shower & sink and has an overboard discharge as well as a holding tank.
- Anchor w/ lines Anchor Davit Bow Pulpit New Canvas New Eisenglass New rear canvas New cockpit vinyl New remote spotlight New bow sun pad Bow Rail Windlass / Remote Coast Guard Safety Package New wiper motors (3)•
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine E120 Color Plotter, Radar, Fish VHF Compass Stereo with 14 new speakers New Remote Spotlight Depth Sounder New dash panel Speed Indicator - Temperature & Depth
- AC Electrical System DC Electrical System Electrical bonding system 8KW Westerbeke diesel generator Battery charger Battery parallel switch Battery 30a Dockside Electrical Cable New batteries (5)
- Fresh Water & Salt Water Wash Down Systems. This vessel has aft canvas, a cockpit icemaker, refrigerator, sun lounging pad and a cockpit hot & cold shower. Lots of seating and party area make this the perfect family cruiser.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Hydraulically-controlled engine hatch lift Fire Control System new Fresh Water Cooling Systems Engine hour meters Props balanced and pitched Engine room sound insulation Fuel shut-off valve (3) Bilge pumps (2) Fuel tanks New 18,000 BTU air conditioner
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- Lots of new equipment and upgrades, every system on the vessel has been checked and brought up to standard, if you are looking for a good sized diesel cruiser this one is a must see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.