HUGE $140,000 PRICE REDUCTION JULY 2013
THE ONLY CABO FOR SALE IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC
ONE OF THE BEST PRICED IN THE WORLD!!!
Owner is motivated - Bring Offers!!
This is a one owner, 2004 Cabo 43 Convertible originally purchased in the United States before
being shipped to the South Pacific. It has twin MAN 800hp engines, Starboard recently rebuilt has
300 hours. Brand new Westerbeke 15Kw Generator with 50 hours.
Water Maker with new membrane.
Owner downsizing and wants this sold before the SUMMER SEASON ENDS.
MOTIVATED SO BRING OFFERS!!!!
- Cabo 43 Convertible - Walk - through
- The Cabo 43 Convertible has an inviting, practical layout. As you enter the main salon from the cockpit you are greated by a large L-shaped settee in leather, breakfast/dining area agacent to the open galley featuring built in storage shelves and teak & holly sole. An entertainment center completes the room which has great light due to large windows down both the Port & Starboard sides. Down below to the guest companionway, you have a private head, and full shower. There is the spacious, forward facing double bed master stateroom. The guest cabin has 3 single berths with lower bunk on the Starboard side allowing enough space for 2, and two additional berths located on the Port & Starboard side allowing a flexibility for a number of guests to stay onboard. The cockpit, as with any Cabo, is a great place to entertain, or fish with half a dozen people or more. The 50 gallon livewell is located in the transom, and has a unique remote activated drainplug. There are two 52 gallon insulated fish boxes with inline macerators located in the sole. Owner is motivated to sell so bring offers!!
- Overview From Owner
- 1) Twin diesel Mann 800 (Low hours port has 3000 & Starboard recently rebuilt has 300) 2) Brand new Westerbeke generator set 15kw at 50 hours 3) Electronics: 1 year old Raymarine E-120 touch screen, GPS and Sounder Garmin GPS unit 2 - Furuno radar and GPS units Simrad automatic pilot Rayfon thermal camera 1 - VHF 1 - ICOM 4) MP3 and IPod stereo system 5) Watermaker (new membrane) 6) 2 Salon fridge and freezer 1 Cockpit fridge 7) Ice maker 8) Glendinning controls 9) Release teak chair, reinforced and backing plate installed 10) RUPP riggers 11) Shore power electric coiler 12) Underwater transom lights 13) Spreader lights 14) Red helm light 15) Spare set of props 16) 4 Raycor fuel filter systems 17) Oil change electric pump 18) Washer & dryer
- Flybridge Area
- Aft rail with 7 rod holders Port bench seat with storage beneath Helm & companion seat, varnished teak Forward bench seat with storage beneath Safety rails
- Helm Station
- Switches and guages Single lever control handles on Pod Enginge control heads Fuel guages Stainless steering wheel Radio locker Storage lockers Access door to electronics Windlass control switch
- Pipe Welders Tower
- VHF in Tower - ICOM Fiberglass sunshade Hardtop Smooth finish on pipe Quartz lights Built in navigation lights
- Switches for livewells, wash downs, etc Stereo speakers Cockpit control station Storage locker Engine room entry Tackle storage drawers Storage lockers on aft bulk head Fridge 50 gallon live well backside doubles as a cutting board Two 52 gallon insulated fish boxes with macerators Transom door with top opening gate Release Marine Chari - varnished teak
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge blowers Block heaters Engine synchronizers Oil change electric pump (2) Cruiseair AC Systems Cockpit engine controls Fire suppression system Dual Racor filters Mechanical gauges for main engines Glendinning controls
- Electrical System
- Brand new 15kw Westerbeke generator (50 hours) Raymarine E-120 touch screen, GPS and Sounder (2) Furuno Radar and GPS unit Simrad AP Shore power electric coiler
- Main Salon Area
- Salon L-shaped sofa with rod storage beneath Upgraded flat screen TV Surround sound Fridge and freezer Ice machine Teak and holly flooring Dinette L-shaped dinette - raised Varnished teak table Storage beneath seating Teak & holly flooring
- Sub zero refrigerator Sub zero freezer Kenton two burner range top Panasonic microwave convection oven Garbage disposal Storage cabinets Combination washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom Island styled double berth Air conditioning Flat screen TV Home entertainment system (2) end tables with lamps Carpeted florring Overhead lighting Storage beneath berth Master Head Full shower Vacuflush toilet Sink Mirrored vanity Guest Stateroom (2) upper berths (1) lower berth Storage drawers Hanging locker Reading lights Air conditioning Overhead lighting Guest Head Wet - head with shower curtain Vacuflush toilet Mirrored vanity
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Alex G. Clarke to schedule an appointment! Mobile: (203) 722-3047 Office: (954) 763-3971 E-mail: Alex@DenisonYachtSales.com