- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
6-4-13 - Price Reduced AGAIN!
All reasonable offers AND TRADES will be considered.
VOLVO IPS 600s with Warranty – Like new condition with very light use.
The Cranchi 43 Atlantique is a yacht with many features found on larger boats for extended cruising but can be handled easily by a couple who are newer to boating. Features like the Volvo IPS systems gives the yacht more interior space, a shallower draft for cruising in the Bahamas, fuel efficiency and maneuverability so anyone can be an expert at docking. The interior has a lower helm for running in foul weather or to cool off in air conditioning on long summer trips, a large galley open to the salon with plenty of refrigerator/freezer space, two large staterooms and two heads plus the salon couch converts to a double berth to sleep up to 6.
The master features a walk in closet, large skylight with OceanAir blinds, private head and shower, a Sony Internet TV hook to WIFI, Satellite TV and Fusion AV700 Stereo and DVD player. The Guest Cabin features plenty of storage, two single berths, the starboard side berth has a backrest to for viewing the Sony Internet TV with WIFI, Sat. TV and DVD. The guest head has entries from the guest stateroom and the galley, it has a large separate shower, linen closet and vessel sink. The galley has a very open feeling with the windshield above it and close access to the salon. The galley features a Cranchi dish, glass and silverware set all with places in the tall portside cupboard so they will not move around underway. Other galley features include a stainless steel counter, glass top stove, dishwasher, plenty of storage, tall fridge/freezer, microwave oven and pull out trash bin. Up the stairs to the salon are OceanAir curtains, duel sliding glass doors, an opening helm window, convertible settee, expandable table, two floating chairs and teak table for interior or exterior use that store in the starboard side furniture, wine chiller, icemaker and a lift TV/DVD connected to the Sat. TV and Fusion AV700 DVD/Stereo with Subwoofer and IPOD docks (remote on Flybridge). The Flybridge features a U-Shaped seating area with folding table, sunpad forward and port for the helm, a sink and refrigerator and helm with bench seat. Down the stairs to the cockpit are a sinks, hot/cold fresh water shower, seating with storage below, a hose reel that stores in the transom door, two electric winches, excellent engine room access and a cable master for the shower power cord. Forward on the bow are two sunpads with folding backrests, cup holders, hot/cold freshwater shower, anchor windlass and fender holders.
- Raymarine E120 at lower helm Raymarine E80 on Flybridge helm Raymarine Autopilot – controls upper and lower Raymarine VHF – upper and lower handhelds Raymarine Data screens upper and lower – Speed, depth, trip, log, temp Raymarine Radar TV Antenna KVH Sat. TV Antenna Spotlight with upper and lower remotes Windlass control Back up camera Engine room camera
- Audio - Visual
- TV Antenna KVH Sat. TV Antenna Fusion AV700 Stereo/DVD Player with Remote at upper helm (compatible with IPAD) Fusion AV700 Stereo/DVD in Master (compatible with IPAD) Fusion IPOD dock Clarion Subwoofer with remote for adjustments Sony Internet TVs in Master and Guest TV/DVD in Salon on Pop up TV lift 12V Wi-Fi
- Twin Volvo IPS600s with 200 hours and warranty Panda Generator with 60 hours Volvo anticorrosion kit Air-conditioning chiller system with three air handlers – Chiller is located in the engineroom IsoTemp hot water heater with mixing valve and engine heat exchanger Glendenning Cablemaster Battery Charger for engines and house Battery charger for Generator Docking Lights Micro suction bilge pump with wandering hose 3 Bilge pumps 1 manual bilge pump Hydraulic Trim Tabs 2 Automatic engine room fire extinguishers
- Full helm station Sunpad U-Shaped Seating with Table Freshwater Sink Refrigerator Storage under seats, sink and helm seat Folding Bimini Top Indirect lighting Stereo speakers with remote Covers for helm, seats, table, sunpad, fridge and sink
- Full canvas enclosure Transom seating Transom door with hose reel storage Two electric winches with foot control and warping bell Freshwater sink Two storage lockers Teak tables and chairs that stow inside for cockpit dinning Two engine room access hatches Overhead lighting and indirect lighting Swim platform with ladder Freshwater dockside hook up Locking sliding doors
- Two sunpads with folding backrests Cup holders Hot/Cold fresh water shower Fender Holders Anchor and anchor windlass with remote Forward line storage Exterior window screens
- Full lower helm stations with bench seat and storage below Settee that converts to double berth Expandable table with internal leaf storage (table is removable) Cabinet with TV, Lift, Storage, Floating chair storage, AV Electronics and pull out stainless rack storage Starboards side seat Icemaker Wine chiller OceanAir blinds Opening portside window Speakers Outlets 110V
- Tall Stainless Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Oven Dishwasher Glass Top Stove with holders to keep pots in place underway Stainless Sinks and Faucet Stainless Counter Top Pull out trash bin 2 Pull out stainless rack storage Outlets 110V Freshwater gauge Silverware Drawer with Cranchi Silverware (never used) Tall Cabinet with Cranchi dish and glass set (never used)
- Double berth Walkin closet Starboard storage and closet Stereo and Speakers AV Equipment listed above Private head with enclosed showe (wand and overhead rain showers), r, vessel sink, porthole and storage Reading lights – 2 Port Holes 2 Large skylight with OceanAir blinds Hatch to bow with blind and screen
- Two single berths Portside berth has backrest to use as a couch when watching TV in guest cabin Cup holders Closet Port and starboard side storage cabinets Nightstand with cabinet and drawer Reading lights – 2 Port holes – 2- with OceanAir blinds Guest head with large shower (wand and overhead rain showers), linen closet, vessel sink, pull out hand towel rack, outlets, porthole and storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (305) 333-6901