- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Mirage has been completely refurbished in 2009. All new sails, new running rigging, upgraded instruments and electronics put her in turn-key condition and ready to go racing. New rudder in 2010. Container full of miscellaneous older sails, rigging, and miscellaneous spares and parts.
New cabin top layout to run all lines to companionway, removing (3) forward winches.
Spin-lock clutches on cabin top for all halyards & tack line.
2nd in Division in 2010 Pac-Cup race to Hawaii. 1st in Division in 2010 Cabo race, BYC – Newport to Cabo.
MIRAGE also scored a very impressive victory in the Long Point Race Week Regatta, August 2010. 3 Straight firsts in Division A and 1st place overall.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Displacement: 23,380
- Total Power: 70 Cruising Speed: 9 Max Speed: 10
- Fuel: 80 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 20
- Galley amidships, starboard side, L-shaped dinette portside, upper pilot berth port side, enclosed head forward, portside. (12) Adjustable pipe berths port/starboard aft. Centerline navigation table and seat aft with access to deck.
- 2 Burner propane stove with oven 12 volt Adler Barbour refrigeration unit Sink Watermaker – 20gph Vantage Marine
- Navigation and Electronics
- Alpine Mfg. Model CDM-7835 AM/FM/CD Stereo Raymarine Mfg. Ray 54 VHF/DSC Garmin Mfg. GPS/MAP 301O C Plotter Danforth Constellation 572 compass B&G 20/20 W/4 repeater display unit speed log and depth sounder B&G Hercules 690 and 2000 integrated racing instruments New band G processor, 20/20 displays New (2009) Furuno GPS New (2009) New Sails – 2012 North main – carbon 3DL North heavy #2 – carbon 3DL North 2A
- Electronics/Instrumentation - 2009
- B & G H300 20/20 display pack B & G new upgraded main processor B & G H3000 graphic function display pack Furuno GP32 WAAS/GPS receiver Icom SSB radio M-700 Iridium satellite phone SMA20489 Iridium docking station for data service
- Electrical Equipment
- The vessel's DC power is supplied from a battery source and high amperage alternator while the AC power is supplied by a 30 Amp 125 VAC shore power inlet. The vessel's electrical system is branch overload protected circuits via resettable breakers and replaceable fuses. The wiring is quality tinned copper stranded sheathed, loomed and secure with breaker panels located at the navigation station and within the salon. 12 VDC (4) Type GC15G batteries – New (house) (2009) (1) M27 type battery – (engine) StatPower Mfg. Model TrueCharge 20+ battery charger (3) Perko Mfg. battery switches (locations starboard engine and salon) Main circuit breakers 110 volt AC shore power
- Deck and Hull
- * Barient winches are being replaced with Harken Harken Cabin top = 48 series Secondary = 560 series Main sheet = 56 series Primary’s = Pedestal system with 964 series Barient Runner = 27 series
- General Construction
- Hull and topsides are constructed from a female mold, hand lay up composite sandwich construction using alternate and appropriate carbon fiber with end grain balsa along with epoxy resin. There are ring frames and bulkheads along with stiffeners and longitudinal stringers. The bulkhead and ring frames are tabbed to the hull via carbon tape. The exterior decks are painted non-skid while the hull and waterways are Linear Polyurethane paint.
- New North Sail Inventory - 2009
- Mainsail 3DL Genoa 3DL lt/med 148% Genoa 3DL M no. 3 Asymmetric spinnaker code 1A Asymmetric spinnaker code 2A Asymmetric spinnaker code 3A Asymmetric spinnaker code 4A – New 2010 Jib top 3DL 148% Genoa staysail 3DL 100% Spinnaker staysail Delivery mainsail – Dacron
- Older Sail Inventory
- Mainsail – North 02 3DL Mainsail – North 05 3DL Genoa – North 04 3DL Heavy no. 1 (140%) Genoa – North 06 3DL Medium no. 1 Jib UK no. 3 Jib no. 4 Jib UK no. 5 Storm Jib Storm Trysail Jib Top – 1995 Santa Cruz Spinnakers .6 VMG 2000 UK .6 Runner 2002 UK .5 VMG 2002 North C1 .75 oz. Runner 2002 North C4 1.5 oz. Runner 2004 North C3 .6 oz. All-Purpose 2003 North 6 oz. All-Purpose 2006 North (2S) Norlight 60 Light / Medium Asyo 2007 Norlight 50/60
- Rigging - New or Upgraded - 2009
- New Sheets : Afterguys Spinn “Y” sheets (2) sets Genoa Foreguy and tackle Mainsheet (New in 2011) New upper rod rigging (verticals and headstay New running backstays and check stays All New Halyards : Main Jib Spinnaker (2) Topping lift Staysail
- Safety Equipment
- Life jackets (2) Anchors with line and chain (4) Fire extinguishers Pain & Wessex distress signals kit (2) Life rafts ACR Global Fix Pro 406 EPIRB MOM 8-A throwable Lifesling Emergency tiller & rudder Wood damage control plugs Offshore first Aid kit Safety chart LPG fuel cutoff solenoid Throw rope
- Additional Equipment
- (3) Kelp windows Lead fin keel Fenders Spare sheets & halyards Misc. winch handles Hanging locker Aluminum chain plates & tie bars Waste Y diverter valve Head skylight hatch Trash placard Adler Barbour refer compressor Alpine CDM 7835 stereo (2) West Marine stereo speakers (2) Salon sky light hatches Stainless steel keel bolt backing plates Chart light Cable pulley chain radial quadrant steering Misc. equipment manuals FRP Aqua Lift muffler PYI shaft seal Propeller shaft wiper Oil placard Sound insulated engine room (1) Shurflo watermaker lift pump (1) Shurflo sea water wash down pump Windex Painted non-skid decks Harken aluminum leather wrapped wheel Aluminum LPG fuel cylinder Antenna back stay (4) Aluminum port lights Clock & barometer
- Improvements and Other Upgrades
- New non-skid deck New kelp windows Keel fairing Prep bottom – spray 6 gals. of Balt-Plate Bottom paint Rebuilt steering system and steering sheaves Vantage Marine water maker (20 gph) Rebuilt water maker - new pump Replace forward hatch – new Lexan & aft hatch (2010) Replace sheaves in mast New rudder (2010) All new life lines (2012) New rudder bearings (2) Danforth anchors with chain and line (2) 6-man life rafts New side windows on cabin top (2010)
- Mirage has been completely refurbished in 2009. All new sails, new running rigging, upgraded instruments and electronics put her in turn-key condition and ready to go racing. New rudder in 2010. Container full of miscellaneous older sails, rigging, and miscellaneous spares and parts. New cabin top layout to run all lines to companionway, removing (3) forward winches. Spin-lock clutches on cabin top for all halyards & tack line. 2 nd in Division in 2010 Pac-Cup race to Hawaii. 1 st in Division in 2010 Cabo race, BYC – Newport to Cabo. MIRAGE also scored a very impressive victory in the Long Point Race Week Regatta, August 2010. 3 Straight firsts in Division A and 1st place overall.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Tom Corkett, at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . <br