- 87 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C 32
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price reduced to 3,890,000 January 2013
Easy viewing in Fort Lauderdale
This beautiful, captain-maintained motoryacht is fully-loaded with every upgrade and option imaginable.
With her enclosed flybridge, guests will enjoy comfortable cruising at 18 knots thanks to her reliable Cat C32's.
She features 4 gigantic staterooms with full seperate accommodations for her crew to ensure privacy and a relaxed time onboard. Her Bill Dixon (Dixon Yacht Design) layout allows extremely generous entertaining areas, and large outdoor platforms.
With only 60 hours on her original engines, maintaied by Catepillar certified technicians, this yacht is a must see!
Owner wants her SOLD!
- Navigation Equipment
- Integrated instrument panel at both helm stations Monitoring system for important safety equipment Compass International navigation lights Search light with dual control Depth/speed log at both stations Rudder indicator at both stations Engine console with all gauges 64 Mile radar Robeertson AP20 Autopilot VHF Radios at both stations
- Mechanical Equipment
- Water tight bulkhead up to entrance door Full length stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine Fire detecting system throughout the boat Engine alarm system for low oil pressure & high water temperature Pressure storage tanks Fresh water hose in engine room Chilled water air conditioning units located in engine room Aluminium fuel tanks with electric gauges Water maker Oil change pump system for engines, generators and clutches Heavy duty engine room door Manual bilge pump Fuel Transfer pump
- Electrical Systems
- 220 Bolt electrical supply Shore power inlet Color coded wiring for easy identification Generator Automatic battery charger Power supply Automatic isolation & boosting transformer Guest battery switch All batteries enclosed in boxes and cover Main electric panel included AC & DC circuit breakers Inverter Electrolosis bonding system CCTV
- Deck Equipment
- Teak Main Deck High bulwark, flush mounted deck lights & bulwark side doors for boarding Stainless steel integral rollers & chain stopper for anchor chain Vertical electric anchor winches Aft Deck Mooring Capstan Stainless steel 130 LB Anchor 250 Feet high tensile galvanized anchor chain 2 sets Fresh water anchor chain wash down Heavy duty stainless steel 2" handrail with 1x 1/4 " Stanchions Stainless steel flagpole - bow and flybridge Forward deck storage locker for fenders and lines Heavey duty 316 # stainless steel cleats and fairleads with rollers Tempered safety glass - Colour: Black Stainless steel pneumatic saloon sliding door Side doors in deck house Stainless steel port lights Hot & Cold Water shower- swim platform- SSI 48509000 Stowaway shower unit white Large teak inlay swim platform with curved stairway to main aft deck Folding swim ladder in storage well Stainless steel handrails on aft deck stairs Aft deck seating Aft deck high - low dining table - Teak Solid stainless steel rub rail around hull/deck joint Rub rail with stainless steel cap on lower aft hull sides Antifouling bottom paint Zinc anodes on transom Gangway
- Galley & Laundry
- Stainless steel sink w/tap family size refrigerator full size electrric cooktop full size microwave/convection oven & Exhaust fan Dishwasher Trash Compactor Galley Benchtops - marble Oven under cooktop Crew Gallery
- Master stateroom (full beam) VIP stateroom (full beam) Port guestroom with twin bunks Starboard guestroom with twin bunks
- Crew Quarters
- Captains quarters with head and shower Double bunk with head and shower Seperate crew galley Crew lounge Dryer/washer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.