The Egg Harbor Predator features high-gloss teak joinery, Ultraleather upholstery, large cockpit with transom livewell, rigging station, and tackle lockers. The centerline helm with flanking lounge seats provide excellent 360-degree visibility.
- Varnished teak interior SMX A/C and heat Teak and Holly flooring Sharp flatscreen TV Audio Logic stereo/DVD Double Berth forward Storage drawers Hanging locker Dinette with table 12V fresh water system Interior lighting Port and starboard bow lockers Bowmar hatch with black out and screen Enclosed head with shower, vanity and sink
- Corian counter top Norcold refrigerator Princess electric cook top Sharp microwave/convection oven Locker Stainless steel sink Drawer storage 110V outlet
- Helm Deck
- Full instrumentation at helm console Center console with pop-up electronics Single lever engine controls with synchronizer Furuno Navnet GPS/plotter/bottom/radar Simrad auto pilot ICOM M602 VHF Clarion stereo/CD player Custom helm chair Engine access with lift mechanism Molded fiberglass deck Non skid Bench seats to port and stbd with storage under Accessory switch panel
- Reinforced deck for chair/rocket launcher Lift out fish box w/macerator pump Tackle locker Sink with insulated cooler, starboard Insulated freezer to port Live bait well, transom Fresh and salt water washdown Dockside freshwater Side locker with gaff storage Non-skid deck Courtesy lights
- 5.5 kW Nextgen generator, 1252 hours 2 ea. 30 Amp shore inlets 2 ea. 30 Amp shore cords 40 Amp battery charger Battery disconnects Battery condition indicator Engine room lighting 110V duplex receptacles Bonded electrical system Navigation lights 110 V hot water heater
- Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 440 hp 6 cylinder, 1450 hours September 2012 Hydraulic steering Propellers Racor fuel/water separators, engines and generator Overboard waste system Fire suppression system Dripless shaft seals Reverso oil change system Bronze rudders Bronze struts A/C pumps
- Fishing Equipment
- Fighting chair with rocket launcher Rupp outriggers (12) Rod holders on tower (5) Rod holders in covering boards 12 V Spreader lights Cockpit bolster pads Teaser reels in overhead Full tower with molded tops Furuno RD30 speed/depth/temp Remote VHF compass 3-Sided enclosure Fishbox in deck with macerator
- Electric engine hatch Tower helm cover Cockpit sink Port and starboard cockpit lockers Teak transom Stainless rub rail Stern cleats and Hause pipes Anchor and rope in top loading bow locker
- ICOM VHF Simrad autopilot Mather controls Furuno RD-30 Northstar 952X
- Step Box Personal Articles
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.