- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
This 64' Convertible is like new or better than new. She sports a 19'6" beam, and shallow draft with large fuel capacity, full tower and teak cockpit and covering boards. This is the only vessel in her size range that offers a full beam master stateroom as well as side by side berths in lieu of over/under and a full queen size berth in the bow, each with their own private head. Throughout the vessel, you'll find an emphasis on spacious and luxurious accommodations ideal for relaxation, entertaining or hard core fishing.
This boat was painted with Alexseal paint on hull sides (yellow) and bridge - 2010, new EZ 2 CY enclosure. New Condition. Delivered new in December, 2009, engine warranties are transferable with a full five year warranty through December 31, 2014.
- The Slow Motion was delivered new in 2010 and has transferable engine warranty. The boat is built with a three stateroom, three head arrangement, which provides for a full beam master stateroom. Her hull was painted with an alexseal custom yellow in 2010 along with the flybridge. She is equipped with new electronics as of 2010 and a bow thruster, bridge air conditioning, teak cockpit, covering boards, custom ladder to the bridge and has a teak swim platform. Inside she provides for a 19'6" beam and a true full beam master stateroom, walk around queen berth forward and side by side berth arrangements in the third stateroom, each with their own private head - who else is there!
- The salon provides more than 150 square feet of area, and features genuine American black cherry wood with a high gloss interior finish. To port, Hatteras' renowned U-shaped sofa with storage underneath. To starboard, a 42" plasma TV with surround sound and for comfort linear valences distribute cooled air evenly throughout the salon and galley through the fluted wood cornices, eliminating hot and cold spots associated with overhead vents. Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry wood Fluted wood valances with wood blinds Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Whirlpool icemaker Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Electric panels Boston Acoustics 5.1 surround-sound speakers Entertainment center including Sony HD TV, with touch screen universal remote with omni-directional antenna, AM/FM “surround sound" stereo receiver with DVD/CD player, and one-touch RF remote control system Custom U-shaped lounge with rod storage, loose cushions, arm rests and double needle stitching Throw pillows Polished stainless-steel threshold at salon door Air conditioning dispersed through fluted wood valances, port and starboard Smoke detector Sliding glass door to cockpit, concealed by wood bulkhead when open Carbon monoxide detector SAT PHONE with Cordless handset (UPGRADE)
- One step up from the salon, the galley features granite countertops, sub-zero drawer style under-counter refrigeration, a four burner ceramic cooktop, garbage disposal and microwave convection oven. Deep drawers are located in the galley facia for additional storage. Opposite is a large dinette with granite top. Just forward of the galley is access to pantry storage. Amtico vinyl-strip flooring Whisperwall headliner Fluted wood valances with wood blinds Fixed frameless windows with dark tinted safety glass American Tile Juperano Cecilia Gold granite countertops with integral sink and storage cabinets made of genuine wood to match interior finish AC under-counter refrigerator and freezer drawer units AC four-burner ceramic cooktop Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal Dinette with storage under seat AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Throw pillows Telephone outlet Vacuum unit, one outlet Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Drawers (5) in galley fascia Genuine wood inserts to match interior finish on appliance fascia Sony HD TV UPGRADE Touch screen universal remote UPGRADE Mele Dishwasher UPGRADE Sat phone with cordless handset UPGRADE
- BELOW DECKS
- Below decks, the full-beam configuration of the master suite offers 166 square feet of living accommodations. The stateroom is accessed through a private foyer flanked by a full-length hanging locker. The master suite includes a king sized berth, twin nightstands, dressers to port and starboard, plus a 20" LCD TV. The bow stateroom provides 74 square feet of space and features a queen-size walk around berth with cedar-lined storage underneath, hull-side storage as well as hanging lockers. The side-by-side twin berths in the port stateroom provide a third stateroom WITH luxury accommodations as well as a full size hanging locker and overhead cabinetry outboard. Each of the staterooms have private access to their own head. GUEST STATEROOM (BOW): Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Dressers port and starboard Cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic light Overhead storage lockers, port and starboard Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Nightstands with storage, port and starboard AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Full-length mirror Carbon monoxide detector Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Clear plexi-mirror (forward bulkhead) Private access to head with door stop Smoke detector DC low-voltage lights under berth SMX HVAC compartment controlled FULL BEAM MASTER STATEROOM: Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Fluted wood valance Padded covering on hullside Door to stateroom King-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with doors and automatic light Nightstands with drawers Twin dressers with drawers AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets 20" LCD TV with MATV outlet AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Telephone outlet Full-length mirror Clear plexi-mirror (aft bulkhead) Private access to head with door stop Carbon monoxide detector Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Smoke detector DC low-voltage lights under berth SMX HVAC compartment controlled GUEST STATEROOM (port): Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry wood Twin berths with storage underneath, port stateroom Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pads and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Overhead cabinets outboard, port stateroom Carbon monoxide detector Full-length mirror AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Private access to head with door stop Smoke detector Plexi-mirror, aft bulkhead Pocket doors SMX HVAC compartment controlled LOWER COMPANIONWAY: Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering DC light fixtures Flush-panel doors to match interior finish, with door stops, to master stateroom, guest staterooms and guest head Steps to salon with storage underneath Washer/dryer AC duplex outlet Vacuum unit, one outlet Access to port/starboard storage with DC light and access to electric panels MASTER HEAD: Amtico vinyl-strip flooring Plexi mirror panel headliner Wallcovering Solid-surface countertops with solid-surface backsplash, sidesplash and integral sink over storage cabinet made of genuine wood to match interior finish with bowed fronts Linen storage Hardwood base boards Stall shower with molded seat, single door and automatic enclosed sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror above sink Towel bar Headhunter freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlet Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet DC low-voltage lights under toe kicks Air conditioning discharge Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light GUEST HEADS: Amtico vinyl-strip flooring Panel headliner Wallcovering Upper storage cabinet with mirror Solid-surface countertops with solid-surface backsplash, sidesplash and integral sink over storage cabinet made of genuine wood to match interior finish with bowed fronts Stall shower with door, seat and automatic enclosed sump pump Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Towel bar Headhunter freshwater toilet 120V AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlet Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Hardwood base boards DC low-voltage lights under toe kicks Linen storage Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light' NEW SAMSUNG HD TV'S STATEROOMS WITH UNIVERSAL REMOTES
- The lower companionway features a Whisperwall tracking system as well as entry into the staterooms below and the full size washer/dryer. Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering DC light fixtures Flush-panel doors to match interior finish, with door stops, to master stateroom, guest staterooms and guest head Steps to salon with storage underneath Washer/dryer AC duplex outlet Vacuum unit, one outlet Access to port/starboard storage with DC light and access to electric panels
- - Furuno Nav Net 3D Black Box System - Raymarine 17 in displays (2) - Furuno Nav Net 3D Stand Alone Unit 12" - Furuno Radar 96 Mile - Two Color Caterpillar Engine displays mounted in custom wood hardtop mount - Simrad Aut Pilot - Westmar 25 hp electric bow thruster - Flir Night Vision Camera - Fusion Satellite Radio - VHF Radio (2) - Marine Commerical Intercom (Bridge to galley) - Furuno dempt sounder and wind reader - Northstar in Tower - Bow Thurster controls in tower - VHF, tower - TracVision M7 HD Dish - Bridge Air conditioning 25,000 BTU - Arid 4 Zone Bilge System - Lewmar Stainless windless w/ oversized stainless anchor
- The flybridge provides 186' square feet of space. Twin helm chairs flank a pod-style helm with single lever electronic controls. In addition, for ease of visibility, a custom raised teak platform is positioned at the helm. Flat screen electronics displays and the computer based systems monitor are housed in a pneumatically controlled console. Wrap around seating conceals rod storage, and to starboard, a rear-facing jump seat sits atop an insulated refreshment box. Hatteras' computer monitoring system monitors the ship's systems to include engine measurements, alarms and diagnostic tools, pump bilges and holding tanks with the push of a button. In addition, there is teak flooring in the forward seating area as well as a teak pod at the steering station. A custom tower with polished pipe is included and features radar pod, teaser reel pocket door, and spreader with center camera mount, double bridge rail with eight rocket launchers, flybridge extenion to meet center ladder, custom ladder from cockpit to bridge, all pipes are iside of the EZ2 CY5 panel enclosure. A custom ladder that is fore and aft facing allows easy access to and from the bridge. The bridge has an extention that allows for a center ladder from the cockpit to the flybridge. For air flow, two Lewmar hatches are postioned in the hardtop. 186 square-foot boat deck KEP Systems monitor with visual and audible signals for engines and gears, steering cooling pump, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge, and AC power loss. Molded fiberglass Top-loading insulated drink box under aft-facing seat U-shaped lounge removable vinyl-covered Polyfoam cushions and storage underneath FABRIC UPGRADE Rod storage in forward bench seat Additional storage areas beneath U-shaped seat and console Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Powder-coated grab rails Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel Engine synchronization control Compass with dimmable light, located on Teak pod console Pod console with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency back-up and electric trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power-assisted steering Twin Murray Sea-19 adjustable teak helm chairs with stainless steel hardware and footrest, and backing plate AC weatherproof receptacle Electric fuel level gauges Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Pioneer Marine waterproof loudspeakers 24-volt DC distribution panel Power-actuated electronics console EZ 2CY Strataglass enclosure UPGRADE Teak Helm Pod UPGRADE Raised Teak Platform in front of helm UPGRADE Teak flooring in forward seating are UPGRADE Lewmar hatches in hardtop (2) UPGRADE Custom J&J railing with rod holders UPGRADE Custom tower with all pipes inside UPGRADE Flybridge extension to meet center ladder to bridge UPGRADE
- The cockpit is a full 164 square feet, loaded with features and conveniences to enhance the fishing experience. The raised mezzanine provides comfortable cushioned seating for viewing and tucked neatly under the mezzanine is an expansive freezer, stainless steel tackle drawers and additional storage boxes. Twin in deck fish boxes provides additional storage. Shorecord connections, quick disconnect salt and freshwater washdown outlets, are all hidden behind doors with no exposed hardware while the scuppers drain discretely through the quarter fenders. In addition, beneath the step you'll find a refrigerated drink box and wet storage compartments. Teak cockpit sole, cover and coaming boards accent the boat and inside the cockpit is a teak custom wood table and a custom ladder to bridge with six wide teak treads for easy access. in addition, you'll find a customized teak table with cup holders and cover positioned aft of the mezzanine seating. A custom fore and aft ladder, allows you to easily access the flybridge. Molded fiberglass, 164 square feet including 17 square feet of seating Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine ISO scuppers Polished anodized aluminum ladder to flybridge with acrylic steps Transom door Two 50-amp shoreline retractable shore cords with remote Seawater and freshwater wash down outlets with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Shore water connections with pressure-reducing valve and Hatteras patented quick disconnect, one each port and starboard Two tackle drawers with perforated stainless-steel bottom, covered by cabinet door, starboard mezzanine 4-cubic-foot bait freezer, port mezzanine Insulated 4-cubic-foot storage tub, mezzanine Two 14-gallon storage tubs Two 62" fish boxes with macerator, flush in deck, hinged with gas cylinders Door and hatch with polished stainless-steel lock to engine compartment Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step Sliding glass door to deckhouse Fiberglass cockpit boarding step box with storage DC overhead lights under flybridge overhang Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Telephone/CATV inlets Polished stainless-steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Pioneer Marine waterproof loudspeakers Teak Cockpit and Mezzanine UPGRADE Teak cover and coaming boards UPGRADE Custom ladder which is positioned fore and aft to bridge with six wide teak treads UPGRADE Custom wood table with cover UPGRADE J&J stainless steal and teak swim platform UPGRADE
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. Something you'll miss on other brands. Two 24-volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine batteries mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic/programmable battery charger, 50/60 Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console Air conditioning 58,000 BTU, with reverse-cycle heating, with AC compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls Two 240-volt, 50-amp, transformer-connected retractable shore cords with over-current protection and wireless remote control, one each port and starboard AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets with ground fault protection Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers (engine compartment) DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers (bridge) AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meters, generator start/stop controls, interlock selector breakers and voltage boost switch Systems monitor with programmable logic controller readout, visual and audible signals for engine, alternator, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge, AC power loss, smoke detectors, battery-voltage, 3/4 full holding tank monitor, and carbon monoxide detectors Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Navigation lights Telephone/CATV inlet Telephone and CATV shoreline cords, one each Omni-directional TV antenna U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation
- The engine room provides for easy access to equipment and the bilges are painted with a high gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning. A forced air induction system draws cooling air for the engine room from underneath the cockpit gunwales, reducing saltwater intrusion into the engine room. Attention to detail is evident in the many systems as you'll find rudder shelves made of pultruded fiberglass which is incredibility dense, strong and stiff material that will not corrode, rot, flex or break under strenuous use. Simply look at the size of the running gear and pay special attention to the duplicated systems throughout the boat. Engine Compartment and Bilge Water manifold with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC bilge blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers One ONAN 27.5 kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator(D) with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclosure Variable-speed forced air system for engine combustion air with two vaneaxial fans ducted to cockpit and controlled by pressure and temperature (single fan reversible for flowthrough ventilation) Polyethylene water lines FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals Pressurized 230-volt AC freshwater pump with central charcoal freshwater filter and backflush capabilities 230-volt AC 30-gallon electric water heater Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: three at 3700 gph, two at 3800 gph, four at 2000 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette Bronze/chrome-plated ball valves throughbolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout AC compressed air system with air line and regulator U.L. Marine-listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire-retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Fiberglass holding tanks with bronze fittings Fiberglass water tanks, constructed with bronze fittings and materials which comply with the requirements of Title 21 for food and drugs. Sewage holding tank with 24-volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out, with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of PC monitoring programmable logic controller U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines Digital monitoring for main engines in battery panel with start and stop switches 110-volt AC reversible oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Electric fuel transfer system with three pumps, providing back-up capability, with filtration and dry tank protection for pump United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine-listed fuel lines Seawater pressure system with AC pump Air conditioning compressors and pumps Powder-coated grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges Rubber deck mat between engines Isolated discharge sea chest Transducer well, glycol filled Sealed shower sump, one each Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf 1" stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests
- This boat is designed with longevity in mind as all stanchions and cleats are through bolted to aluminum backing plates that are encapsulated into solid fiberglass sections of the superstructure. Molded fiberglass UL approved tanks are placed between the stringers and glassed in place. All fuel tanks are constructed with a fire-retardant resin, and exposed surfaces are coated with a fire-retardant intumescent paint. Bulkheads and stringers are fully tabbed into the hull itself and the stringer system is built of a closed cell polyurethane foam to provide for stiff longitudinal support with no fear of water intrusion. Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Blister-resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Hull and superstructure, polyurethane coating Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass hull bottom Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core Fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side All hardware chrome on brass or welded and polished stainless-steel Fiberglass pulpit with welded and polished stainless-steel anchor chute and roller 60-pound Danforth galvanized anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe with anchor tensioner Anchor locker bow deck Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Four polished stainless-steel springline cleats with chafing strips, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Powder-coated grab rails on cabin side and flybridge Polished anodized welded aluminum flybridge ladder with acrylic steps Fog bell Zincs on rudders and shafts Dual air horns Portable “drychem" and fire extinguishers (7), U.L.-listed in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless-steel trim tabs Integral manganese bronze struts Stainless-steel rudders with zincs 7-blade propellers, Nibral high performance Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts, 3 1/2", with zincs Manganese bronze dripless shaft and rudder seals with thrust bearing on rudder shaft Bow deck access to rope storage locker Central vacuum system Prop removal/installation tool Fiberglass reboarding box with storage Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy-duty bronze engine couplings Engine exhaust exits through hull bottom and transom Generator exhaust, water separator Wireless remote control for cablemasters Custom Alexseal Painted Hull and bridge deck - 2010 (yellow)
- Optional equipment includes full polished aluminum tower, port lights in the master stateroom, as well as customized interior decor and wiring for optional watermaker, ice machine and windlass. Ethernet systems monitor Install thru hulls & wire for later installation of watermaker Install wiring for later installation of windlass Install thru hulls and wire for split unit ice machine Custom tower Cockpit coaming lights Corner transom hawsers Cockpit mezzanine cushions Port lights, master stateroom Mattress, HMC, king Plexi mirrored ceilings bow, master and starboard head Master, port and bow head countertops American Tile black galaxy granite Custom decor
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Ben Green at 252 241 7757 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org