- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED BY $15,000 (2/13)
Great for Cruising & Fishing !!!
Low hours and Well Maintained !!!
PLAY-N-Hooky features a generously furnished three staterooms and two head layout, large U-shaped fully equipped galley, heads with separate shower stalls, Air conditioned flybridge with seating for 8, large cockpit with tackle center, sink, livewell, fish boxes and ice maker. Powered by twin Volvo D9-500’s she will comfortably cruise at 21 knots.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Step aboard and enter the luxurious and spacious salon through the sliding glass door from the large cockpit. To port is the L-shaped sofa and starboard is the entertainment center. Forward is the port galley and starboard dinette. Large windows allow for natural light. Down the companionway forward to port is a guest stateroom with side by side single berths and direct access to the guest bath, across to starboard is the VIP stateroom with full size berth. The master stateroom is forward and features a queen size berth, storage and hanging lockers and an ensuite bath. Cherry wood trim throughout. UltraLeather upholstery. Neutral interior décor. Corian countertops. Carpet and carpet runners throughout. Large windows with custom blinds and pleated shades. Recessed and accent lighting.
- Salon / Dinette
- Flexsteel L-shape reclining sofa. Dinette with liquor storage base. Hi-Lo dinette table. Central vacuum. 26” Sole TV with Direct TV satellite, hydraulically retracts into the cabinet. Bose Lifestyles 18 series II Surround Sound stereo. Recessed Halogen lighting. Accent lighting. Beige carpet with carpet runners. Large windows with blinds.
- U-shaped galley up. Sub-Zero Refrigerator duel voltage 110V-12V. Sub-Zero freezer duel voltage 110V-12V. Princess (3) burner stove. Exhaust vent. Sharp Carousel Convection microwave. Corian surface countertop. Stainless steel sink and faucet. Over and under cabinets. Drawers. Hardwood flooring. Recessed and accent lighting. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside. Water heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth sleeps (2). Inner spring mattress. Designer bedding. Cedar lined hanging lockers Drawers (2) under berth. Port and starboard storage. Recessed Halogen lighting. Reading Lights 12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Overhead opening screened hatch.
- Master Head
- Corian countertops. Vanity with sink, faucet. Shelved medicine cabinet. Vacu-Flush head. Shower stall. Lights, 12V/110V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Hardwood flooring. Screened portal.
- Guest Stateroom 1
- Double berth sleeps (2). Access to guest head thru companionway. Cedar lined hanging locker. Accent lighting 12V/110V. Reading lights 12V. Sole 15” TV.
- Guest Stateroom 2
- Side-by side single berth converts to double with filler cushion sleeps (2). Private access to guest bath. Cedar lined hanging locker. Fabrics and colors. Lighting 12V/110V. Reading lights 12V. GFIC outlets 110V. Sole 15” TV.
- Guest / Day Head
- Corian countertops. Vanity with sink and faucet. Shelved cabinet. Vacu-Flush head. Stall shower. Hardwood flooring. Lights, 12V/110V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Screened & opening portal.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E120 GPS/Chart/Radar/Fish Finder. Raymarine E80 GPS/Chart/Radar/Fish Finder. Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot. Raymarine AY 215 VHF. Ritchie 3” Compass. Direct TV Satellite ready. Raymarine TRIDATA (depth/speed/water temp). Full Backlit Instrumentation. Salon; Bose Lifestyles 18 series II Surround Sound stereo. Flybridge: Sony AM/FM/CD with Sony speakers. Sole 26” Flat Screen in salon, Sole 15” in staterooms.
- Kohler 13 kW generator with sound shield. Glass Mat batteries (4) plus (2) batteries for bow thruster. Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger Auto. 50 amp dockside electrical cable with Glendinning Cable Master. Electrical system 12V/110V with circuit breakers.
- Hardtop with Eisinglass enclosure. Air conditioned helm/flybridge. Centerline helm. Two swivel captain’s chairs. L-shape seating forward of helm. Starboard side aft facing seat. Refrigerator. Cup holders. Six man life raft.
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Molded steps to flybridge. Engine room access hatch. Storage lockers. Hot & cold concealed shower. Fresh and raw water wash down. Tackle center with sink. In-sole fish boxes (2). Transom live well. Ice maker. Rod holders (4). Rocket launchers (6). Transom door. Courtesy and spreader lights.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Maxwell windlass with helm control and bow foot switches. Bow pulpit with anchor roller and flange. Anchor Delta with chain & rode. Anchor locker. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Duel horns. ARC Search light with helm remote. Spreader lights in flybridge hardtop. Deck & Courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck with Diamond Non-skid. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom door. Transom shower H/C. Foredeck sun pad. Screened hatches (3). Screened portals (4). Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. Bottom paint 2011.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Engines twin Volvo D9-500 (290 hours as of 9/12). Fresh water cooling system. (FWC). ZF 280A-E transmissions. Dripless shaft seals. Volvo electronic controls with digital synchronizer. MarineAir AC/Heat/Dehumidify 3 zones, digital controls in salon, staterooms and helm. Volvo bow thruster. Bilge pumps. Bilge blowers. Hot water heater (6) gallon. Holding tank w/ dockside and overboard discharge macerator pump. Water and holding tank monitors. Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room. CO fume detector (3). Engine and high water alarms. Engine shut off valves. Hydraulic steering. Trim tabs.
- Broker's Comments
- She is a well maintained vessel that has been serviced by the same mechanic and has all of the service records. Engine room is very clean. The hull decks are in excellent condition with no visible damage and the owner has her detailed and waxed regularly. The interior is very clean and shows no wear. She shows very well and is in average to above average condition.
- Personal items and tools.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263