The Interior of this Vessel has been thoughtfully reconfigured by her owners to provide more storage, seating and comfort throughtout than the original interior design. Aft and to port is a comfortable double berth guest cabin with hanging lockers, storage under the berth and an en-suite head unit, which has a sink and solid-surface vanity, manual head and shower stall. This head unit is also a day head, being accesible from both the Guest cabin and the salon area. The aft cabin headliner was replaced and the teak trim was added in 2005.
- Total power / 85hp. Cruising Speed / 7.5k @ 2500rpm. Max Speed / 8.5k @ 3500rpm.
- Vessel Walkthrough:
- To starboard and foward of the aft cabin is the roomy / U / shaped galley that is well equipped and includes a fridge, freezer, stove with oven and double stainless steel sink. Solid - surface counter - tops throughout. Forward of the Galley is the main salon. To starboard there is a custom bench settee with a bar unit aft and a fully equipped navigation station forward, which uses the end of the settee as seating to its good - sized forward facing chart table. The under seat storage space here & under the U- shaped settee provides excellent extra storage space for long destance cruising. To port of the main salon is the dining area, which has a large u - shaped settee which surrounds the custom folding dining table and, centrally, a love seat which has a central back rest to allow for seating on either side as well as providing easy access to main engine beneath it. The Master cabin is foward of the salon and has a center queen berth and plenty of dressing space, hanging lockers and storage. There is additional seating to port and starboard. The ensuite head unit to starboard and has a sink and vanity, shower and manual head. Opposite to port is another head space that has been converted into a machinery and tool room.
- Dual Technicold refrigerator, engine driven and 110 volt, with new 110V compressor ( 8 ). Seaward 3 - burner propane stove w/ oven. Dinnerware, silverware, pots, pans & utensils. Toaster - oven. Pressurized hot and cold fresh water. Galley Maid 400 water maker 17GPH. Filtered drinking water spigot in galley. ( 2 ) Jabsco heads. Propane detector and control system ( 2007 ). Technicold Freezer dual system with all holding plates having dual coils. Twin stainless steel sinks. Magic Chef microwave oven. Coffee maker. Galley Maid water heater, 8 gals ( 2004 ). Avonite countertop material. Sea Water anchor wash. ( 2 ) Interior showers.
- Electronics & Navigation:
- Raymarine autopilot Type 2L with ST600R remote ( 2003 ). Compass ( 1996 ). Raymarine ST 60 wind direction ( 2003 ). Standard Horizon Quest + VHF radio with RAM mike ( 2005 ). Large flat screen monitor. Raymarine ST - 50 depth sounder ( 2001 ). Raymarine speed & distance logs ( 2001 ). Raymarine ST 60 wind speed indecator ( 2005 ). AM / FM, CD stereo with four speakers. Raymarine rudder angle indicator ( 2002 ).
- Electrical System:
- ( 4 ) Trojan house batteries, 1 bank, with parallel swicht, 880 amp hrs ( 11 / 2208 ). Generator battery ( 11 / 2008 ). ( 1 ) Trojan engine battery T27 ( 11 / 2008 ). ( 32 ) Breakers 12 volt. ( 12 ) Breakers 120 volt. ( 3 ) Paneltronics braker panels ( 1998 ). 110 volt AC electrical system. 12 volt DC electrical system. ( 2 ) 50' shore power cords, 30 amp and 50 amp Y - cable ( 2003 ). Phasor 8.5kw diesel generator, (w/ Kubota engine ) ( 1999 ), 3575hrs ( 01 / 2010 ). Trace 1500 inverter with 40 amp battery charger ( 2001 ). Shore power.
- Sails & Rigging:
- Aluminum keel stepped mast. Manual rod boom vang. Aluminum spinnaker pole. ( 2 ) Lewmar - 65ST primary winches - 2 speed. North Genoa, furling, excellent condition ( 2005 ). Hood Stay sail, hank on, good condition ( 2000 ). ( 3 ) Lewmar 30 winches - 2 speed. ( 1 ) Lewmar 40ST winch - 2 speed. ( 1 ) Lewmar 24ST winch - 2 speed. Harken Mark II roller furling for Genoa. Elvstrom full - batten main with bat - slides and 2 reefs, excellent condition ( 2002 ). Stainless steel wire standing rigging ( 2005 ). Lazy jacks. Mainsheet traveller.
- Deck & Hull:
- 55lb Delta anchor with 80 meters of 10mm chain. 45lb Plow anchor with 150' chain. Antifouling 2008. Lofrans Tigress electric anchor windlass, 1000 watts. Bimini top. Vinyl side curtains. Cockpit table. Deck shower. ( 2 ) Horseshoe buoys, with matching Sunbrella covers. ( 2 ) Propane tanks. Navigation lights. Drop down swim platform ( transom opens ). Boat hook. Boat pulpit rails. Deck and topsides painted 2006. Fiberglass deck. Hull color white. ( 2 ) Bow anchor rollers. Custom side stanchions & lifelines ( 1" S / S Tubing ). Dodger / sprayhood. 2 - pc Sunbrella full deck awning. Cockpit cushons. ( 8 ) Life jackets with whistles. Vented propane lockers. ( 6 ) Fenders & docklines. Deck light. Swim / boarding ladder. ProBlaster deck wash - down pump / hose. Magma BBQ grill. Epoxy treatment 2004.
- Mechanical Equipment:
- ( 2 ) Rule electric bilge pumps. GOIOT manual wheel steering. ( 2 ) Bilge blowers. USCG safety package. ( 6 ) ABC Fire extinguishers ( 3 new 2009 ). ( 2 ) 16000 BTU air conditioners ( w/ reverse cycle heating ). ( 1 ) Manual bilge pump. Propane shut off valve. 22' 3 blade Maxprop feathering propeller. ( 6 ) 12v fans. Emergency tiller. New starter motor ( 2008 ).
- Engine Details:
- ( 2 ) Engine alarms. ZF Transmission new ( 2002 ). Raw water sea strainer. Fuel shut off. Morse controls. ( 2 ) Fuel filters. Emergency stop. Fresh water cooling. New starter ( 12 / 2008 ). Shaft with CV joint replaced ( 2005 ).
- The Beneteau Idylle 15.5 is arguably the most sea kindly yacht in Beneteau's whole range, designed by renowned naval architect, German Frers, it has a deep " V " section forward, modified fin keel and deep spade rudder making for an extremely smooth ride with excellent directional stability as well as good maneuverability. " Forescap " was purchased by present owners in the 1998, they have since lived aboard and cruised throughout the Caribbean as well as up to Maine, they have thoughtfully upgrated in almost every respect that a knowledgeable offshore cruiser could wish for, from the raised cabin - top hand rails to the excellent custom dodger and bimini enclosure to the creature comforts of a full sized gen set, air conditioning, center queen master cabin, water maker and much more. This boat is a great choice for those looking for a large, comfortable, performance oriented; yet super sea kindly, blue water cruiser. Updated, equipped with lots of the right stuff and affordably priced, we believe this boat is well worth viewing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email email@example.com