- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
"Triple Seven" is a one-of-a-kind Jupiter 29 with upper helm station on tower, Furuno NavNet electronics, custom hard top, Twin 300 Mercury Verado Power and A Road KIng Triple Axle Trailer.
Be The First to The Fish!!!
- Center Console
- 8" screen on tower 4" compass Furuno NavNet with 10" and 8" screen Simrad AP24 autopilot Furuno RD30 Clarion CMD5 stereo system with wired remote Icom M540 VHF radio Sirius satellite radio SR100 Sirius satellite weather radio JABSCO search light Two (2) Murphy's Marine power amps with six speakers Electric head with holding tank in console
- Horn Anchor light Anchor locker Transom door Anchor with lines Navigation lights Fresh water sink Fresh water and salt water pressure deck wash down system Todd Miami double helm seat with leaning post seating Rear spreader lights Boarding ladder Coaming padding Self-bailing cockpit Lockable rod storage Transom fold-up seat Forward seating filler cushions
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Trim tabs Fuel filters Fire extinguisher Twin 300hp Mercury Verado's Two (2) bilge pumps Hydraulic steering with power assist Oil pressure alarm Engine temperature alarm Fly By Wire throttle controls with Mercury SmartCraft
- Electrical System
- Three (3) batteries Automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch 12v DC electrical system
- Fishing Equipment
- Tackle storage Four (4) rod holders Outriggers Bait prep center with live well Fish box Live fish well Hard top rocket launchers Birdsall hard top teaser reels Tower with full controls and bimini
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/