The 272 Sailfish has long been sought after by Bluewater fisherman since her inception. Anglers will enjoy the superb offshore performance and excellent fish ability. With twin Yamaha 225 EFI's she will deliver a brisk cruise at 32 knots and 40 knots all out. As always, Grady White stands head and shoulders above the rest, with best in design and fit and finish. This vessel also offers a full complement of electronics. Always given the best of care. The owner has retired from boating and says sell. This is an great vessel. Please see the full specs for a comprehensive list of equipment.
- As you step onto the integrated outboard mounting system with swim platform and ladder, you see that a following sea will have a tough time joining you in the cockpit. Pass through the transom door to find an amazing 57 square feet of open cockpit area in a boat of this length. There is plenty of room to fish or party at the dock. You’ll also notice a sense of security as you are standing 28 inches below the top of the coamings. The cockpit is self-draining thanks to 4 large scuppers. Unused rods are stored out of the way in racks beneath the coamings. There are 3 insulated coolers ranging in size from 38 to a massive 186 quarts, one of which is a raw water live well. All drain overboard by gravity so cleanup is a snap. Going forward is safe and easy via the recessed side deck alongside the cabin top and stainless handrail that surrounds the deck. The foredeck includes a cushioned seating area for sunning or relaxing. There is a Danforth anchor waiting at the pulpit connected to both chain and rode and a Simpson-Lawrence Horizon 400 Windlass to bring them up when it is time to move on. As you head aft past the glazed windshield with electric wipers, you have to admire robust support framework for the hardtop providing shelter for the helm. Side curtains and a drop curtain are also included. A step up into the helm station gives you 360 degree visibility. To port is companion seating with storage below. To starboard is the deluxe helm seat within easy reach of two locking electronics bays above and forward which contain a Furuno Color LCD FCV-600L Sounder, a Garmin GPS-Map 235 Plotter/Sounder and a ICOM-M59 VHF and Yamaha Fuel Management System and gauges as well as a Ritchie compass and are mounted in the console. Hydraulic steering helps maintain your course and Bennett Trim Tabs for leveling. Step down the companionway and find the galley to port with ample storage, stainless sink with running water, a Norcold Tek II refrigerator and counter space for food preparation. To starboard is an enclosed head with stand-up shower, sink and Jabsco marine toilet (never used) with holding tank and macerator. No claustrophobic feel in here. Forward, there are two opening ports, two additional lights and a large overhead hatch providing plenty of natural light and ventilation. The twin vee-berth sleeping area doubles as seating for dining at the popup table. There is plenty of comfort in this cozy space. Even more storage can be found below the berths. She has a Custom Camper Enclosure and the seller had this to say about this terrific feature: "We found that the enclosure greatly enhances the usability of the vessel. It creates a whole separate "cabin" and sleeping area when the side panels are down. And, the flaps and screens offer a lot of versatility for blocking or letting in sun and breeze, and keeping out the mosquitos. With the full enclosure and the companionway open, the cabin AC actually cools the entire cockpit. The Isinglass is also brand new as of the past year." In conclusion, it is easy to see why Grady White boats have such a devoted following.
- From a large integral swim platform with boarding ladder enter the cockpit from the starboard transom door. Against the transom is a padded bench seat with battery access under, large livewell to port. Grady's classic uncluttered deck, plenty of cockpit work space here. Forward aft of the raised helm area 2 lockers port and starboard, 1 fish box and another baitwell. The walkaround is deep for safety. Under the helm and companion seat is stowage and a tackle box. The helm is well fitted out with top of the line electronics. Visibilty is excellent. You have a full enclosure here with u-zips. Cabinetry is to port and down 3 stairs. Immediately to port is a compact galley with sink, stove and refrigerator. Forward is a convertible dinette-sleeping for 2. Aft to starboard is a nice size head with shower. Aft again is a quarter berth with room to stretch out. The cabin is light and airy with lots of windows and hatch for ventilation. The addition of the custom Camper Enclosure adds a additional dimension by significantly increasing the usable space and according to the owner,"creating a whole separate "cabin" and sleeping area when the enclosure side are down and the onboard air conditioning is running." Sleeps 3 1 Manual Head
- Norcold Refrigerator Model TEK II Sink w/pressurized water
- Ritchie Compass Furuno Color LCD Sounder, Model FCV-600L Garmin GPS Map/Sounder 235 ICOM-M59 VHF JVC Stereo with Speakers and remote control at the helm
- Cockpit shower Bow pulpit Self-bailing cockpit Transom door Four Rod holders 186 qt & 104 qt insulated fishbox Complete Camper Canvas Enclosure with Screens and closing flaps Two (2) Folding Deck Chairs Anchor Rode & Chain Fiberglass Non-skid Decking Swim Platform Anchor Davit Simpson-Lawrence Horizon 400 Windlass T-Top w/front & side curtains Washdown (pressurized w/hose) Deluxe Helm Chair Livewell - raw water Cockpit drains 28" cockpit coaming 38 qt insulated cooler Hatches Rubber Rub Rail Stainless Steel Bow Rails Stainless Steel Cleats (5) Stainless Steel Ladder
- Mechanical & Engine Details
- Two 1998 Yamaha Saltwater Series OX-66 Fuel Injected Outboards, 225 HP, Outboards with less than 240 hours. Jabsco Marine Toilet w/holding tank & macerator Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Hobbs Hour Meters Yamaha Controls Yamaha Fuel Management Systems
- Trim Tabs Windshield Wipers Salt & Fresh Water Washdowns Cockpit Lighting Batteries (3)
- Safety Equipment
- Two Automatic Bilge pumps (2600 GPH capacity) Two Kiddie Dry Chemical Fire extinguishers Orion 12 gal. Aerial signal w/six cartridges (expired) Throw Cushion Five life jackets Horn
- Fishing Features
- Gunwal Mounted Rod Holders (4) Rupp Top Gun Outriggers Livewell (2) Coaming Pads Bait Station Tackle Center Fish Box
- Additional Items
- Tilt Steering Trim Tabs Spreader Lights Hull Color White Canvas Color Navy Yamaha Fuel Management System Cockpit Cover Cockpit faucet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 28’ Grady White 272 Sailfish 1999 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. This vessel has been drastically reduced to stimulate a sale. Interested parties need to contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or email@example.com to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!