- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Special Edition model with hardtop and 450hp Cummins package. Current owner bought this boat and recently went through an extensive refit. Refit was completed with the best venders possible and redone with an open checkbook policy.
Highlights done 5/2012 include: New Garmin touchscreen electronics, New Garmin autopilot, New Intellian I-7 hi-def satellite with worldwide coverage and 3 receivers for all tvs aboard, New Fusion sound system with 4 stations, engine room camera system, LED lighting throughout entire boat, new carpet and carpet runners, custom wine and glass rack in salon, New 16,000BTU A/C unit added in salon, Nu-teak in cockpit and on swim platform, new UMT lift on swim platform, new 47” flatscreen TV with custom mount in salon, custom new bow cushions with custom towel covers, New stamoid strataglass on flybridge, engines completely serviced, all new custom beddings and fabrics in staterooms, fresh bottom paint and prop speed done 5/2012.
- Beam: 14' 4" Displacement: 30,400lbs Max Draft: 4' Cruise Speed: 21 kntos Max Speed: 26 knots Engines: Cummins HP: 450 Hours: 645 Fuel Tank: 418 Gallons Water Tank: 100 Gallons Waste Tank: 75 Gallons
- U-Shaped Sofa 47" LG LED Flat screen TV with custom mount installed 5/2012 Intellian I-7 satellite system with 3 High-def receivers and worldwide coverage installed 5/2012 Pioneer Entertainment System with surround sound installed 5/2012 Fusion system station with iPhone/iPod and satellite capability and NMEA network installed 5/2012 Custom wine and glass storage space with cabinetry installed 5/2012 All new LED lighting installed 5/2012 Accent lighting thru-out Hi-low table with new upholstery 5/2012 New carpet with new carpet runners installed 5/2012 Engine room accessibility hatches An additional 16,000 BTU air conditioner installed 5/2012 whichmakes (2) systems for the salon
- Galley & Dinette
- Corian countertops Amtico flooring Princess 3 Burner range top Stainless steel undermounted sink Hot & cold pressure water Microwave/Convection oven Full sized refrigerator/freezer Hot & cold pressure water Storage cabinets Storage drawers Raised dinette with seating for 4 Corian dinette table
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth with custom Temperpedic mattress 5/2012 Custom high end fabric bedding new 5/2012 Vizio 17” flat screen TV new 5/2012 Fusion system station with iPhone/iPod and satellite capability and NMEA network installed 5/2012 Ample closets and drawer storage Central vacuum system (2) Hanging lockers Shelves (2) Hull windows for natural light Overhead Bomar deck hatch
- Master Head
- Ensuite large bathroom New head unit 5/2012 Mirrored vanity with storage Separate shower with tub Sink with hot/cold water Storage below sink Exhaust fan Opening window for natural light Towel racks
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Twin side-by-side bunks with filler cushion to make queen sized bed Custom high end fabric bedding new 5/2012 Large hanging closet Storage Drawers and cabinets Utility/pump room access from inboard bulkhead
- Guest Head
- New head unit 5/2012 Mirrored vanity with storage Separate stall shower Sink with hot/cold water Storage below sink Exhaust fan Opening window for natural light Towel racks
- Nu-teak installed in cockpit and swim platform 5/2012 UMT lift for dinghy installed 5/2012 Fusion system station with iPhone/iPod and satellite capability and NMEA network installed 5/2012 Transom door Swim platform w/ stowed ladder Hatches with access to running gear and engine room Storage hatches Access stairwell to flybridge
- Flybridge & Helm Area
- Bench style helm seat L-shaped lounge seating Cocktail table Hardtop Full enclosure with canvas and stamoid strataglass replaced 5/2012 Helm A/C Wet bar Sink with hot/cold water Blue LED lighting installed 5/2012 Samsung 20” flat screen TV with custom fold down fiberglass mount Fusion system station with iPhone/iPod and satellite capability and NMEA network installed 5/2012
- Foredeck sun cushions custom made with covers and custom towel covers new 5/2012 Anchor hatch with freshwater plumbed wash down 5/2012 Aluminum fortress anchor with 200’ chain installed 5/2012 Stainless steel bow rail Anchor roller Bow chafe plate Lewmar windlass
- Electrical System
- 12.5 Westerbeke generator (684 hrs) Battery switches 50 amp Shore power Battery charger/converter Distribution panel
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 7212 touchscreen multifunctional unit NEW 5/2012 (chartplotter, sounder, radar, engine room camera display, XM weather) Garmin GHC10 autopilot with shadow drive NEW 5/2012 (2) Garmin GMI 10 displays (shows system monitoring, speed, temp, fuel burn) NEW 5/2012 Garmin VHF 200 NEW 5/2012 Raymarine RL 80c Spotlight with helm control Gauges: RPM, oil pressure, temp, voltage hr meter, fuel Ritchie compass Electronic engine controls All new rocker panel switches at helm
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 450 hp Cummins Diesel Engines (645 hours) (2) Cameras for monitoring engine room Generator Batteries Bilge pumps Halon system
- Owner has turned this boat in to a turnkey updated vessel that is first class and in a league of its own in the market. All heads have new units, all new sanitation lines, new freshwater pump, new macerator pump, new hot water tank, the list is extensive in updates and upgrades to this vessel done 5/2012. Engine work done 5/2012: turbos rebuilt, after coolers REPLACED and upgraded, injectors all REPLACED and upgraded to the 480 series, NEW airseps, maritron fuel flow sensors added, 2 NEW water pumps, rebuilt alternators, the list is extensive. Motors run great and with no smoke and the engine room is spotless!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.