- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
We are thrilled to offer this 40' Sea Ray with Twin Diesel Cummins QSB 380 Engines plus generator! Beautiful hi-gloss cherry interior! Sleeps 4-6 with forward owner’s suite (w/private door), pull out couch in salon, and aft lounge! The separate shower and head is ultra-convenient for family use! The Capt. will love having HELM Air Conditioning as well as the Raymarine E120! Interior cleanup is made easier with a built in vacuum system in the Salon. The interior soft goods look newer then the age and the cushions in the cockpit show well. She has spent much of her time on a fresh water river and has been relocated to Pensacola to be SOLD. Don’t let this price fool you…she is not a junk repo! This is a family loved and enjoyed 390da that you will be proud to call your own.
THIS IS A DIESEL POWERED BOAT!!! DON'T MISS HER!!!
- LCD Flip-down Flat screen TV with DVD (retracts into headliner) 12V AM/FM/CD with Six-Disc changer, eight (8) speakers Moon roof with sliding cherry cover!L-Shaped Sofa (converts to berth) Accent Pillows Table, Dinette 20” Flat screen LCD TV Gunwale Cabinets for Storage
- 120V Coffeemaker Solid Surface Countertop Freezer Microwave Refrigerator Stove Storage Drawers Upper and Lower Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Innerspring Full-Size Mattress Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Hanging Locker Side Shelf Storage 13” TV/DVD Combo Privacy Door Reading Lights Starboard Storage Compartment
- Guest Stateroom
- L-shaped Sofa (Converts to Berth) Zenith TV DVD Reading Lights
- Electronics and Helm
- Compass Smartcraft Diagnostics Hydraulic Steering Raymarine E120 Raymarine VHF Radio 230 Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Data/Depth Sea Ray Navigator (inop)
- Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage U-Shaped Seating Dedicated cooler storage in cockpit Integrated swim platform Swivel bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster Wet Bar and Table Beverage Holders (6) Insulated Ice Bucket 120V Icemaker Aft Curtain and Sunshade Bimini Top Canvas Storage Bag Front and Side Curtains
- (4) Four Batteries Battery Charger/Converter Shore Power 50 Amp/12V Electronics Circuit Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment 5.0 Kw Kohler Gas Generator (approx. 1150 hrs) (2) 12v Automatic Bilge Pumps (2) 12v Bilge Blowers Fire Suppression System
- (2) Cummins QSB5.9 370 HP Port 757 hrs Starboard 761 hrs
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- Detailed Broker’s Comments Don’t get your chain jerked! These are the issues we are aware of! Sea Ray Navigator is INOP. Screen powers up and displays crazy colors Needs a complete exterior wax job VHF cord needs to be replaced She is seriously for sale. Don’t miss her! Nice vessel and a great deal!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.