The world-renowned Pershing yacht designer Fulvio De Simoni collaborated with Austin Parker to create a sleek, down east style tender with a masculine bow that can be used as both a day cruiser and luxury tender for Super Yachts. The Austin Parker 36 has retro styling with modern Italian flair and is ideal for those in search of an exclusive and well-finished Express Cruiser. Interior configuration includes a galley with sink, stove top and refrigerator, sleeping area for two, a bathroom with shower and seating for up to four guests at a convertible dinette that lowers to sleep two more guests. The open Cockpit and Aft Deck create a comfortable outside living space with a galley, sofa, barbecue and bridge command creating an inclusive place to entertain and cruise. The Austin Parker 36 is first class from the inside out with top quality materials and hardware. The boat cruises at 30 knots and at full throttle reaches a speed of 35 knots.
- - Teak deck - Wraparound sofa with Sunbrella cushions - Rectangular table - Fiberglass steering console - Steering wheel - Anatomical steering chair upholstered with Sunbrella fabric or leather - Access hatch for instrument panel - Stereo system with 2 speakers - LED lighting with low power consumption - Steering station - engine controls, trim indicator, electrical controls, bilge alarms and speakers - Diesel and water level indicator - Compass - Clock, barometer, hygrometer - C90W Raymarine GPS - ST 6002 plus autopilot - VHF Raychart 240 E
- Master Stateroom
- The open and airy stateroom has accomodation for two guests and a skylight above for natural ambient daylight or night time stargazing. Stateroom also includes ample storage room for hats, sunscreen, clothing and other necessities in well-made cabinets made to withstand waves and wake and keep your valuables where you have stored them.
- The tender's planing hull is made of fiberglass and designed to cut smoothly through various Mediterranean sea conditions. The Austin Parker is completely at home in rough water. - 15 kg Bruce anchor with 50 m of calibrated chain, mesh 8 - Stainless steel bow fairlead - 1000 W anchor windlass - 2 x cleats and fairleads - 2 x mahogany/stainless steel handrails - 1 x circular manhole - diameter 500 - 6 x stainless oval portholes and hull windows - Sunbrella fabric sundeck bow cushions - Horn - 2 x windscreen wipers fitted with washers - Tempered glass front and side windows - Indoor skylights above bridge - Canopy with large opening with removable reinforced fabric - Mahogany gunwale - 8 fender holders built into the gunwale - 1 x diesel inlet - 1 x water inlet - 2 x hull air vents - 2 x electric flaps - Antifouling
- - Cabinet and storage shelf - Bathroom accessories - Cabinet with mirror - Electric ceramic WC with direct overboard discharge and tank - Cabinet with sink and hot/cold tap - Shower stall with door, with teak grating and dedicated hot/cold tap with collection tank and direct overboard discharge - Hardwood door - 220 (with inverter) / 12 V electrical socket - 1 x porthole - 1 x skylight
- Guest Stateroom
- - Wooden flooring - Bulwark storage shelves - 1 x bulwark bed with latex mattress and bedside table - Wardrobe - Wall cabinets - Venetian blinds - Counter-moulded glass-reinforced ceiling and coated panels - LED lighting with low power consumption - 2 x portholes - Reading lights
- Enjoy the ambient light from multiple skylights in the galley. Galley includes sink, refrigerator and stovetop for preparation of the catch of the day.
- Return to your yacht after a trip to the mainland with a bronzed glow after relaxing on the 36 Austin Parker's comfortable sun pads located on the bow. This is the best place to see and be seen on your beautiful luxury tender that will inevitably be turning heads. Hand rails around this area are an option, good for families with children or anyone else who needs a little additional stability when moving around the tender. The Austin Parker 36 is at the top of the class from the inside out with the very best quality materials and hardware. The tender cruises at 30 knots and at full throttle, reaches a speed of 34 knots.
- Optional Equipment
- - Volvo Penta IPS 350 engines - Volvo Penta joystick for EFB or IPS - Stainless steel console - Manual sliding roof fastener - Removable carbon manual gangway - 26” LED TV - Beacon - Stern tables that can be converted into sun deck - Bow thruster - 4 kW generator (Paguro) - Radar antenna - Bow cabin separation system - Covers: bow sun deck, windows, bridge, driver’s seat - Chain counter - Safety equipment for 12 people - Ship name in stainless steel on stern - Stern awning with stanchions - Blue hull paint - Registration
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- - Navigation and anchor lights - Electric winch - 15 kg anchor with 50 m of calibrated chain, mesh 8 - Magnetic compass - Windscreen wipers - Water heater - Horns - Alarms - Connection for TV system - Stereo HI-FI with 4 speakers - Electric flaps - Ship name sticker at the stern - Antifouling - 6 x F2 fenders - C90W Raymarine GPS and radar - ST 6002 plus autopilot - VHF Raychart 240 E - Removable swim ladder - Hydraulic transom doors
- Dinette/Additional Bunk
- This dining banquette has a table and seating that transforms into an additional bunk for overnight guests. - Carpeted flooring - Upholstered sofa with table - Bulwark storage shelves - Multi-purpose cabinet - 2 x panoramic glass doors - Venetian blinds - LED lighting with low power consumption - 2 x speakers connected to cockpit stereo - Skylight with blackout shade - 20 (with inverter) / 12 V electrical socket - 2 x portholes with curtain - 2 x skylights - 1 x bulwark bed with latex mattress and bedside table - Reading light
- Enjoy the day's fishing successes on your barbecue in the fresh air at the large exterior dining table with unencumbered views. Additional seating on the wraparound settee provides room for more guests and a smaller dining table can be lowered to convert into a cocktail table as the sun goes down. Or enjoy the air conditioning and television below deck at the interior dining table with settee seating for four.
- Options for covering the cockpit are either a hard top, canvas top or glass according to your preferences. Helm controls are located on the starboard side with a comfortable captains chair. Enjoy conversations and camaraderie in the Cockpit while you cruise with your friends sitting on the wrap around settee centered around a convertible table or kiss the cook at the barbecue on the starboard side. - Teak decking - Lights marking steps and furniture - Shower with hot/cold tap - Removable swim ladder - 30 foot 220 V shore power cable - Fibreglass rear door (swim platform access) with manual mechanism and latch - Engine hatch with hydraulic piston opening - Access hatch to the mechanical spaces - Aft deck wraparound seating
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Television, optional DVD, CD and iPod with surround sound system.
- Aft Deck
- Stepping onto the swim platform, hydraulic doors open at the push of a button and welcome you onto the Aft Deck. The symmetry and attention to detail is immediately noticeable in the open and clear path from swim platform to interior without steps or other obstacles to trip over. Enjoy dinner and sunset cocktails on the comfortable wrap around seating and large dining table with unencumbered views.
- Sleeps two guests in an airy semi-private stateroom, with natural light from large skylights and portholes with ample storage cabinets. Sleep two additional overnight guests in the settee area after lowering the convertible table. Head includes sink, separate toilet, storage space and shower with a large tinted skylight overhead, filling the compartment with natural light.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.