- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE DROP!!! TRADES CONSIDERED ! This Custom 54 Vicem Sport Fish is currently owned by the CEO of Vicem Yachts. The boat received a refresh at the factory and has had many recent engine upgrades. A mezzanine was added by the factory along with new paint, and removal of all varnished teak. This boat shows very nicely and is a head-turner in every marina or tourney. This boat is fast! Up to 34 knots WOT and can cruise all day in upper 20's, to put you on the fish fast. The Palm Beach Tower is very nice and ready to go. Boat is equipped with a bow & stern thrusters, and 20KW Generator and glendinning to name a few. (The pasarelle shown in the cockpit picture was removed to allow for more lazarette storage.)
About the build...Vicem Custom Sport Fish are cold-molded using west system epoxy resins impregnating solid African Mahogany with the resin unlike others using epoxy over marine plywood. The process calls for 4 separate veneers laid in opposing 45 degree angles, each saturated and cured separately. The exterior of the hull and interior of the entire bilge and engine room area is further coated with a layer of E-glass cloth and epoxy resin that is finished with epoxy fairing compounds, epoxy primers, and poly-urethane paint. The result is a custom crafted hand-made hull that is far stronger than fiberglass and much more durable offering a softer, quieter ride. Further, Mahogany is a renewable resource, reducing the carbon footprint. Also noteworthy, is the fact that Vicem Yachts are constructed in clean factories without the smell of styrene emissions found in polyester fiberglass factories. Vicem employs very few minimum skilled workers; every boat builder is a qualified craftsman who performs at different levels depending on the difficulty of the task. Over 200 Vicem Yachts up to 107' feet have been built using this time-proven blend of modern and traditional construction methods.
Call us today for more information on this beautiful Sport Fish. You are sure to be pleased!
- Magnetic compass VHF RAYMARINE GPS/ color chart plotter 2 x RAYMARINE E120 Radar RAYMARINE 24nm Auto Pilot RAYMARINE Depth Sounder RAYMARINE ST60 Tridata Log RAYMARINE ST60 Rudder Angle indicator Wind direction/speed indicator RAYMARINE Electronic engine monitors and information M.A.N. CCTV for engine room and aft deck
- Anchor windlass 1500W LOFRANS Custom made stainless steel anchor Automatic fire extinguishing system for engines and generator Sky Bar in cockpit with electric barbeque, Sink, Fridge & Ice maker Search Light with remote control Mahogany table for cockpit Exterior upholstery (SUNBRELLA) Dacron waterproof cockpit cover Five concealed sky screens Dock side fresh water pressure pump Cockpit Shower Stairs and cockpit area lighting Under water lights
- 4 burner ceramic electric stove BOSCH Refrigerator with 2-drawers (SUBZERO) Refrigerator and deep freezer Wine cooler Oven & Microwave oven combination BOSCH Dishwasher Icemaker Washer & Dryer (2-units) in companionway Fridge in cockpit Grill in cockpit
- 1 x Master cabin forward with queen size island bed en-suite & TV flat screen 1 x VIP cabin with queen size island bed en-suite & TV flat screen 1 x Guests cabin starboard side with Twin lower beds en-suite & TV flat screen Galley, one level down Saloon with genuine leather upholstery 2 x Saloon sofas convertible to bed Mahogany interior Khaya mahogany floors Lunch table in dinette 22" Flat screen TV in saloon Flat screen TV in Master cabin Flat screen TV in Guest cabin Satellite TV antenna BOSE 28 entertainment system Stairs and cockpit area lighting Granite Counter top upgrade for kitchen and bathrooms Two ottomans with tray and storage
- Engines: M.A.N. V10 2 x 1050hp Generator 20 KW Bowthruster Sidepower 125T Engine controls ZF MATHERS MC2000 electronic
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vicem Yachts is the premier builder of luxury classic motor yachts and mega yachts; Sarasota Yacht & Ship is the exclusive representative for Vicem Yachts for the Americas, which includes North, South & Central America as well as Canada and the Caribbean. A 26 year old company - with high-caliber professional key figures from the US yachting industry - based in Sarasota, Florida with offices on the East and West Coasts.