When Westship designed the 98 footer, it was designed with families in mind offering large spaces (23' 6" beam), 3 large staterooms, a cockpit and a spacious fly-bridge. LADY LAURA has been very well cared for and continuously updated. Over $300k was spent in 2008 on a new contemporary interior.
- 26’ Regulator Fishing Tender with twin 225hp Yamaha engines complete with electronics, outriggers, and new towing harness
- Recent Upgrades
- Both Main Engines, complete rebuild within 200 hours New air conditioning compressors and air handlers Stabilizers rebuilt All new AGM gel cell batteries Complete pilothouse and flybridge refit and electronics upgrade 3 Samsung 27” 550 Series LED Monitor 2 Argonaut TFlex G615XLR 15” Marine Monitors 1200 Nit Pilothouse – ICOM IC-M604 VHF with 2 CommanderMic III’s Flybridge - ICOM IC-504 VHF Chetco V-gauge Remote Pro 4 Chetco V-gauge G12C 5.7" Touchscreen, Waterproof, Sunlight Viewable All new sending units to support Chetco system Nobletec Admiral 11 2 InterLInk Electronics Handheld Mouses Flybridge sundeck conversion
- Accommodations and Layout
- LADY LAURA sleeps 6 owners and guests in 3 staterooms. Crew accommodations are forward and sleep 4 in two cabins. Easy conversion to 4 staterooms and crew cabins aft. Owner's full-beam suite has a king size bed with ensuite his and hers head with a double shower. There is also a walk-in closet. The starboard guest stateroom has a double bed with ensuite head and shower while the port guest stateroom is equipped with twin beds with ensuite head and shower. You may board the vessel either port or starboard at approximately midship. On the port side, you enter into a hallway which leads aft to the main salon or forward and down a curved stairway to the master and two guest staterooms. Also in the hallway are steps leading up to the pilothouse. On the starboard side, you enter a similar hallway which leads aft to the main salon and forward to the country kitchen dining/galley area, the on-deck powder room is also located in this entrance lobby. There are also steps leading up to the pilothouse from this hallway.
- Main Deck
- Starting on the main deck aft, there is an open aft deck area with lounge furniture, ottoman and a wet bar. There is also access to the flybridge deck through a newly installed hatch. Down a few stairs is a fishing cockpit which features an outdoor Jenn Air grill and ships control station. There is tremendous storage in the lazarette and a centerline transom door which leads to a large swim platform. There are two stern warping winches port and starboard, 100-gallon gas tank as well as a hose for diesel to fill small powerboats. Moving forward into the main salon is a large L-shaped seating area on the starboard side. Further forward on the port side is a curved bar with granite top and seating for four (4). Just forward of this is the dining area with seating for eight (8). The salon is decorated in neutral colors, and the paneling throughout the vessel is light, cream colored ash. Moving forward on the starboard side through a hallway is an on-deck powder room. Next forward is a large "country kitchen style" galley, a very popular option for today’s yachts. The galley features an informal dining area which is bright and airy with good visibility. All countertops are Corian.
- Lower Deck
- Beginning forward on the lower deck is the crews quarters accessed from the country kitchen. The captain's cabin is to port with a double berth. All the way forward is the V-berth for two additional crew members. There are also two heads with showers. From the port side hall on the main deck and down a curved stairway which opens up to a lower foyer off of which are the master stateroom and 2 guest cabins. The master stateroom features a centerline king size berth against the forward bulkhead. There is a TV, vanity table, loveseat and a large walk-in hanging closet. Forward are his/her heads which are entered from either side of the bed with a double shower. There is also a refrigerator and complete stereo system. Moving aft through the foyer on the port side is a twin berth guest stateroom with ensuite head and shower. On the starboard side is another guest stateroom with queen size berth and ensuite head with shower, ample storage and dressing area.
- Galley / Country Kitchen
- Galley is located forward and is complete with: KitchenAid refrigerator with deep freeze Whirlpool Quiet Partner I dishwasher KitchenAid icemaker Double Sink Waste Disposal KitchenAid microwave ICOM IC-M604 VHF with 2 Commander w/ Mic Other Applicances: Small refrigerator in the salon and on the fly bridge U-line wine cooler Jenn-Air grill on aft deck GE refrigerator/freezer on topside in utility room
- The pilothouse is newly refitted with (3) Samsung 27” 550 Series LED monitors, Chetco V-guage Remote Pro, (2) Chetco V-guage G12C 5.7” waterproof / sunlight viewable touchscreens, ICOM IC-M604 VHF with 2 Commander w/ Mic, nobeltec Admiral 11, backup Furuno Navnet radar, depth sounder, and chart navigation units, (2) InterLink Electronics handheld mouses. The pilothouse is entered from either port or starboard side and up three steps. It is extremely well laid out with excellent visibility. There is one helm seat and a settee on the starboard side with a table and seating for four (4).
- Up from the pilothouse is the newly refitted flybridge with (2) Argonaut TFlex G615XLR 15” daylight marine monitors 1200 Nit, (2) Chetco V-gauge G12C 5.7” waterproof and sunlight viewable monitoring / control touchscreens. There is also a backup Furuno Navnet radar, depth sounder, and chart navigation unit. There are wing controls both port and starboard. The flybridge features a large, curved bar with (4) stools and an L-shaped seating area perfect for dining, lounging, etc. The flybridge also features a recent sundeck conversion with 316 stainless steel safety rails. The nautical structures boat davit is located on the port side, ready to lift jet skis, etc. There is also a Pipewelders soft Bimini top providing shade for cruising and dining.
- Deck & Hull
- All exterior decks are non-skid surface Bow and stern staff for ensign and pennant Marquipt 5-step aluminum boarding ladder with brackets for both port and starboard (2) Galley Maid line handling capstans in cockpit, both port and starboard Fresh water washdown on foredeck, flybridge and cockpit Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass for chain with rope handling capstan on foredeck Forfjord anchor with 400’ ½” chain (2) Spare fortress anchors Marquipt 1500 lb hydraulic davit with 6’ extension
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- (3) Samsung 27” 550 Series LED monitors Chetco V-guage Remote Pro (4) Chetco V-guage G12C 5.7” waterproof / sunlight viewable touchscreens ICOM IC-M604 VHF with 2 Commander w/ Mic Nobeltec Admiral 11 (2) Backup Furuno Navnet radar, depth sounder, and chart navigation units (2) InterLink Electronics handheld mouses (2) Argonaut TFlex G615XLR 15” daylight marine monitors 1200 NitThere is also a (2) Richie 6” compasses (1) ICOM M125 VHF w/ 18’ antenna package (1) Standard Horizon VHF w/ 18’ antenna package (2) Datamarine 3510 Speed/Wind/Depth remotes (1) W35 wind speed and direction with mast sensor (2) Datamarine 3570 MFD depth, speed, heading, temp, wind speed & direction with remote in master stateroom (1) Furuno FCF 522 Color depth with bronze transducer (5) Rudder angle indicators (1) Raytheon E80 GPS TV Monitor card Battery backup- 115v AC 500w Nav Net VX2 multi radar/chart plotter Alden 406 Cat 1 Auto Satellite EPIRB Datatronics 360 TV antenna (mounted under FB) Sharp FO-332 fax/copier ComSat TV dish 1200 watt uninterrupted power supply for Satcom/Gryo Samsung/Gateway keyboard and hard drive Anschutz gryo compass with repeater (2) Com Nav 2001 autopilots with control head, dist. Box, compass/sensor, gyro interfaced 24V DC variable speed pump Full dual control systems and transfer circuit for autopilots from one station to the other Panasonic 61510 telephone system with 11 ash white phones and fax identifier (max 6 lines, 16 extensions) Buell Stromos triplex air horns (1) 1-mile ACR electronic remote searchlight (2) 3-mile ACR electronic remote searchlights
- Audio And Visual Equipment
- (7) TVs (6) DVD players (7) AM/FM/CD players Surround Sound Hi-Fi stereo system in Main Salon Denon mini tower Hi-Fi system in Master Stateroom
- Electrical System
- (2) Northern Lights 36 KW (2) 100 amp shore connection inlets (forward & aft) (2) 25 KVA isolation transformers (2) New AGM 24v & 12v gel cell batteries (1) 50 amp, 24v battery charger (1) 30 amp, 12v battery charger
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Main engines are twin GM 12V92 TA diesels. Both main engines have been completely rebuilt within 200 hours. The engine room is entered through the fishing cockpit. On the starboard side is the main electrical panel, and on the port side is a workshop and storage area for SCUBA gear, fishing rods and extra freezer. Additional equipment includes: 26’ Regulator Fishing Tender with twin 225 hp Yamaha engines with electronics, outriggers, and new towing harness 180000 BTU hydronics air conditioning Westmar 40 hp bow thruster Naiad/301 stabilizers Fire extinguishing system Bilge alarm (two in engine room, one in crew quarters, one in aft bilge) Heat sensor in engine room, pilothouse, crew quarters and aft companionway Engine high water temperature for both engines Engine oil pressure for both engines Generator temperature for both generators Generator oil pressure for both generators Visual alarm schematic engraved in black and laminated Remote alarm, audio and visual in captain’s cabin Controls for Naiad stabilizers Controls for Wesmar bow thruster Hynautic power steering system Racor fuel filters Water heater Sewage system Bilge pump system 40 gallon waste oil tank Microphor toilets with 440 gal. holding tanks Marine air conditioning system plus two inline heaters for circulation water rated at 20 kW
- Safety and Lifesaving Equipment
- Complete set of life jackets Life rings, upper and lower Full Coast Guard package (flares, flare gun, EPIRB, etc.) 10-man Switlik life raft with hydrostatic release
- When Westship designed the 98 footer, it was designed with families in mind offering large spaces (23' 6" beam), 3 large staterooms, a cockpit and a spacious flybridge. LADY LAURA has been very well cared for and continuously updated. Over $300k was spent in 2008 on a new contemporary interior.
- To be listed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact: Alan Leigh at 954-257-6194 (Cell) or at firstname.lastname@example.org