World-renowned Italian Pershing designer Fulvio de Simoni has designed a gorgeous new line of down-east style boats for the luxury cruiser and yacht tender market. From incorporating only the finest materials and the latest technologies to the thrill of reaching a top speed of 33 knots, no detail has been missed.
As this yacht is completely customizable, clients can expect to receive exactly what they need. One option is a distinguished yacht tender with ample seating and plenty of power to get where you need to be, fast! Another option is a luxury cruising yacht with accommodations for up to 6 guests and a separate living area for the Captain.
- Enjoy gorgeous views from the dining room with direct access to the galley and fly bridge. There are two formats for the galley - one with a bulkhead that provides extra storage and the other with an open, airy format providing additional natural light. Austin Parker boats are completely customizable to fit your needs.
- The yacht's luxurious Salon has an open format, with nothing obstructing the walk from stern to guest cabins. Large windows provide natural light and 360 degree views. Guests can enjoy conversations and entertainment on sofas that face each other. Relax and enjoy your friends and family after a long day of sight-seeing, swimming and fishing. This boat, like all Austin Parker yachts, is completely customizable to fit your preferences.
- Master Stateroom
- Choose from plush carpeting or gleaming hardwood flooring under your feet in the Master stateroom. This room is light and airy thanks to two large windows on each side of the cabin and lots of space since the cabin is the full width of the beam. The head is separate from the sink and vanity area, providing lots of privacy. A large closet and built-in drawers provide lots of space for clothes and necessities.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is located forward and has a large skylight that bathes the cabin in natural light. Enjoy plenty of storage with the large closet and built-in drawers. The head boasts a wall to wall window so you won't miss the sights outside as you prepare for a busy day. ? Carpeted flooring ? Ceiling with covered panels ? Double bed with mattress, pillows and mattress pad ? Storage beneath bed and in drawers ? Bedside tables with 24 V reading lights ? Cabinet with doors and drawers ? 1 x wardrobe ? Air conditioning with control panel ? LED lighting system with low power consumption ? Hatch with blackout shade ? 2 x side windows ? 2 x portholes with curtains ? 26” LED TV ? 220V AC sockets ? Radio with CD/DVD ? Light switches and sockets VIP Head ? Hardwood flooring ? Washstand ? Hot/cold taps and bathroom accessories ? Retractable mirror ? Electric toilet and bidet ? Separate shower area with teak grating, glass door, sliding rail with hot/cold taps, ceiling shower head ? Porthole with curtain ? Light switches and sockets
- Captains Cabin
- ? Access ladder from galley ? Carpeted flooring ? 1 x Pullman bed with mattress, pillows and mattress pad ? 24 V reading light ? Wardrobe ? Washer/dryer ? Porthole with curtain ? LED lighting system with low power consumption ? Air conditioning with control panel ? Radio CD ? Separate toilet ? Washstand ? Hot/cold taps and bathroom accessories ? Separate shower stall with teak grating and glass door ? Porthole with curtain ? Light switches and sockets
- ? Outdoor sofa with Sunbrella fabric cushions ? Folding table ? Teak decking ? Access hatch to engine room ? Courtesy lights ? Port storage cabinet ? Stern sofa with Sunbrella fabric cushions ? Transom safety door ? Hydraulic gangway ? Shower with H/C mixer ? 220 V cable for connection to the dock ? Stern swim platform with teak deck ? Steel swim ladder ? Hydraulic door to tender garage
- Engine Room
- ? 977 gallon diesel tank with visual and electrical level ? 295 gallon fresh water tank ? 105 gallon sewage tank ? 145 gallon gray water tank ? V-Drive ? 1 x 17 kW generator ? Condaria air conditioning 60,000 Btu ? Hydraulic steering system ? Fresh water system ? Electric and manual bilge system for watertight compartments ? Main electrical system panel (24 VDC and 220 VAC/50 Hz) ? 2 x battery chargers and 24/220 V inverter ? Soundproof panels ? Water storage tank ? Winch for launching and hauling tenders ? Engine and generator Raycor filters ? Automatic/manual fire suppresion system ? 24 V engine room ventilation ? Florescent lights and ceiling lights ? Fresh water tap
- Deck Equipment
- ? Weather station with clock, barometer and thermo hygrometer ? 2 x self-inflating 8-person life rafts ? 1 x Eltex life ring in holder with floating light ? 1 x 30 m orange floating line ? 16 x life jackets ? 1 x first-aid kit ? 1 x 50 mile plus flare kit ? 1 x boat hook ? 1 x hand held horn ? 1 x radar reflector ? Ship name sticker at the stern ? 8 x F5 cylindrical fenders ? 2 x A3 round fenders ? 4 x 15 m mooring lines
- Powerful twin MAN engines pack plenty of punch at 2400 total horsepower and reach a top speed of 33 knots.
- Relax and take in the views on the large, comfortable sun pads located on the bow. Forward of the sun pads is bench-style seating. Austin Parker uses only the finest Sunbrella fabrics - impervious to sun and weather damage.
- ? Access ladder to the Fly Bridge ? Windscreen ? Pilot seat ? Bar cabinet with sink and refrigerator ? Second steering station ? Hydraulic power steering ? Engine control panel ? Bow thruster ? 2nd Raymarine instrumentation ? Magnetic compass ? 24 V beacon with remote control ? Instrumentation cover ? Sofa for 6/8 people ? Table ? Stainless steel handrails ? Flag pole ? Aerial tower
- ? Side door on deck ? Crew cabin access ? Kitchen cabinet with foldout countertop ? Corian countertop ? Sink with hot and cold water ? Ceramic stovetop (gas) ? Extractor above stovetop ? Combination oven and microwave ? Dishwasher ? Refrigerator/upright freezer ? Cabinets and drawers ? Cutlery and crockery for 10 people ? Double 220V AC sockets ? LED lighting system with low power consumption ? Hardwood flooring
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- ? Carpeted flooring ? Ceiling with covered panels ? 2 x single beds with mattresses, pillows and mattress pads ? Storage beneath beds ? Bedside table with 24 V reading lights ? 1 x wardrobe ? Wall cabinet ? Air conditioning with control panel ? LED lighting system with low power consumption ? Porthole with curtains ? Radio CD ? Light switches and sockets Head ? Hardwood flooring ? Washstand ? Hot/cold taps and bathroom accessories ? Mirror ? Electric toilet ? Separate shower area with teak grating, glass door, sliding rail with hot/cold taps, ceiling shower head ? Porthole with curtain ? Light switches and sockets
- Master Stateroom
- ? Carpet ? Ceiling with covered panels ? Double bed with mattress, pillows and mattress pad ? Storage beneath the bed ? Chest of drawers ? Bedside tables with 24 V reading lights ? Cabinet with door ? 1 x wardrobe ? Wardrobe with drawers ? Air conditioning with control panel ? LED lighting system with low power consumption ? Side window ? Porthole with curtain ? 26” LED TV ? Radio with CD/DVD Master Head ? Sliding glass door ? Hardwood flooring ? Washstand ? Hot/cold taps, bathroom accessories ? Side window ? Separate shower area with teak grating, glass door, sliding rail with hot/cold taps, ceiling shower head ? Retractable mirrors ? Separate area with glass door to access toilet and bidet ? Porthole with curtain ? Light switches and sockets
- Hull and Deck
- ? 50 kg anchor with calibrated chain, mesh 12 ? Stainless steel bow fairlead ? Anchor winch line with local control and control from steering stations ? Bow thruster ? 4 x stainless steel fairleads ? 4 x stainless steel cleats ? Stainless steel console ? 1 x circular hatch ? 1 x circular fixed skylight ? 9 x stainless steel portholes ? 4 x storage lockers under the bow sun deck ? Sundeck Sunbrella fabric cushions in the bow area ? Windscreen wipers fitted with washers ? Tempered glass front and side windows ? Port corridor pantograph door to access the galley ? Stainless steel console and cockpit handrails ? Lounge doors made from steel with glass ? Mahogany gunwale ? Teak-covered main deck ? 2 x diesel inlets ? 2 x water inlets ? 1 x waste water outlet according to EEC regulations ? 4 x steel cleats for tail-guy mooring ? 2 x stern fairleads ? 2 x stern warping winches ? Antifouling ? 4 x in-and-out air vents
- Lounge and Dining Room
- ? Steel/glass doors ? Hardwood floors ? Sofas, upholstered with fabric and/or leather ? Coffee table ? Dining table for 6 people with glass top ? Side windows with curtains and/or blinds ? Central and side cabinets ? Ladder with lighting and hardwood steps ? 32” TV system with inverter ? CD/DVD stereo system ? LED lighting system with low power consumption ? Air conditioning with control panel ? Light switches and sockets
- ? Leather-upholstered steering console ? Steering wheel with power assisted steering ? Leather-upholstered Captain's chair ? Hardwood flooring ? Steering station (controls and monitoring) ? Bow thruster command and trim correctors ? Electronic control panel ? Diesel and water level indicator ? Compass ? Raymarine C120 Wide (chart plotter, echo, GPS, radar) ? Raymarine ST 8002 Plus autopilot ? Raymarine 240 E DSC VHF ? Magnetic compass ? Clock, barometer, hygrometer
- Tender (Optional)
- Optional tender is a Zodiac jet RIB. Storage for the tender is tucked away in the garage.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.