- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- VTA 903
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Tuna Bird is the only cold molded modern style 46' Merritt built. She has been continuously upgraded by the current owner and shows very well. Call today to inspect for yourself.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering through the salon from the centerline door the dinette is to port. Moving forward is the galley along with the ships electrical panel. To starboard is a full length sofa and galley fridge and freezer. Below deck, the guest cabin is to port with over under berths. The head and shower are located to starboard. Master stateroom is centerline forward and features a queen berth and two full length hanging lockers.
- Sliding salon door Dinette to port with storage below Tackle/storage drawers port and starboard Sofa with storage below, starboard Ships electrical panel Curtains Single side band radio, starboard aft Entertainment Center Audiovox flat screen TV Sony stereo system with Ipod dock
- Granite galley countertops with seal rail Stainless undermount sink Cork flooring Commercial undercounter round ice machine GE profile microwave Liquor storage behind hinged TV Village Marine watermaker remote Undercounter stainless lined refrigerator Undercounter stainless lined freezer
- Guest Stateroom
- Over and under berths Teak credenza with drawer storage Hanging locker Carpeting Pillows and bedspread shams
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth Port and starboard teak credenzas Port and starboard hanging lockers Audiovox flat screen TV Phillips DVD player Bed and pillow shams Over head hatch
- Counter top with stainless sink Mirrored medicine chest Galley Maid head Teak vanity with storage below Stall shower with seat Bathroom has all new faucets and fixtures
- Centerline helm with teak station Single lever controls Electric actuated electronic console Bench seats port and starboard Centerline helm seat Generator engine gauges Tinted windshield Bilge pump indicator lights Aft rail rocket launcher Flybridge access hatch Compass-rebuilt Fire system indicator
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno Navnet 10.5” screen Furuno GPS/Plotter/sounder/radar Sea 157 VHF radio Datamarine digital depth Datamarine knot log speed indicator Northstar backup GPS Robertson autopilot
- Teak bulkhead Teak deck Teak covering boards Front loading bait freezers port and starboard Refrigerated drink boxes port and starboard Cockpit controls, starboard side (3) Live bait wells in cockpit sole Port and starboard gaff lockers Tuna door Murray Brothers fighting chair Fresh and Salt water wash downs Tackle drawers port and starboard Engine room access Flybridge access ladder
- Fishing Equipment
- Hopewell tuna tower Rupp triple spreader outriggers (3) In deck live wells Murray Brothers fighting chairs Tuna door Bait freezers
- Light yellow hull color Matter Horn white topsides Teak toe rails Teak transom Teak covering boards Trim tabs Anchor locker-fore deck
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins VTA 903 500hp engines Northern Lights 16KW gen Village Marine watermaker Oil change system Fuel prime pumps Racor fuel filters Port and starboard crash pumps Shallow well fresth waterpump (3) Cruise Air A/C units Blowers Updated automatic fire system with manual pulls Dripless shaft seals Pump room Access to pump room from engine room and galley floor
- The Tuna Bird is the only cold molded modern style 46' Merritt built. She has been continuously upgraded by the current owner and shows very well. Call today to inspect for yourself.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.