- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Fiberglass Vessel - Ideal For Charter or Large Family - Sleeps 12 Guests PLUS - Separate Crew Quarters for (4)
Custom Built by Woodwind Yachts of Canada to a Kurt Hughes Design
Large Spacious Saloon with Inside Dining Area - Full Sized Galley - Air Conditioned
Over 2000 Square feet of Deck Space - Huge Covered Cockpit w/Outside Dining Table - Large Aft Platform for Water-sports and Unique Dive Deck Which Lowers to Water Level
This is a 65 foot custom sailing catamaran with more than enough room — specifically designed to deliver a stable, comfortable, and environmentally friendly ride to help you make the most of your cruising or live-a-board experience. She has acres of deck space - Indoor and Outdoor dining facilities - Fully air conditioned interiors - and all the extras for the discriminating owner - or charter operation.
Please see the extensive gallery of vessel photos, and the photos of guests relaxing and having fun in the water. Picture yourself HERE - enjoying your own private oasis on the see - Call the listing agent immediately.
- LOA: 65' (19.8 meters) Beam: 32' (9.75m) Max Draft: 5' 6" (1.67 m) Max Bridge Clearance: 74' (22.5m) Displacement: 60,000 lbs (27,216 kilo)
- Total Power: 70 Cruising Speed: 6- 10 kts
- Fuel: 310 gal (1,174 ltr) Fresh Water: 600 gal (2,271 ltr) Holding: 80 gal (303 ltr)
- Vessel accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms, Plus 4 crew in separate quarters - Fully air conditioned
- Vessel Walk Through
- The Spacious saloon is entered from a large covered cockpit. The Saloon is divided into two areas with a fully equipped Galley to Port, and Dinette to Starbd. There is also a complete Nav station just inside the doorway to Starbd. Large windows offer a panoramic view from any location Two comfortable en-suite staterooms are accessed from the cockpit, and offer privacy away from the main cabin. Four additional staterooms are accessed from the Saloon - Two are double berth staterooms and two offer over and under single berths. There is an additional captains double stateroom entered from the cockpit, and two additional crew cabins entered from the forward deck. A convenient "workshop" is also entered from the cockpit, and can be converted to additional storage or additional accommodations.
- The helm is separate from the cockpit and elevated for an excellent view in all directions. It can be fully enclosed for operation in bad weather.
- Large Galley "up" in Main Saloon with open view to Dinette and easy access to cockpit and full facilities. LPG Five burner stove. 120VAC oven. Double stainless steel sink 12 VDC Nauticold refrigerator/freezer. Icemaker in cockpit. Pressure H/C water.
- Twin Westerbeke 70 HP diesel 4 cylinder engines - 71C4. Fresh water cooled with heat exchangers. Racor fuel/water separators. Verna exhaust mufflers. Hurth transmissions - HBW 250A - 2.71 to 1 reduction. Morse Controls. Edson Steering. Halon Fireboy fire system. Marine air conditioning. Pacer fire pump. **Tanks: ---Three aluminum diesel fuel tanks totaling 310 gallons. ---Two 40 gallon polyethylene plastic holding tanks totaling 80 gallons. ---Four fiberglass fresh water tanks totaling 600 gallons.
- 30 KW Isuzu 4LE-1 diesel generator. Batteries: - --16 Trojan 6VDC - with parallel switch grouped for service in 2 banks of 8. •-- (2) 12v-DC Group 31 batteries for engine starting. •--(1) 12v-DC Group 27 for generator starting Two high-output alternators in addition to standard engine alternators. Six solar Panels. 50 AMP 240V Shore power. Inverter- Trace 2500 watt #U2512SB with #RC2000 digital status display.
- Furuno GPS/Plotter. Furuno Radar. B&G Depth sounder. Raytheon depth sounder. NCR #N860 single side band radio. CD Stereo w/ changer. 15" television. Raytheon fixed satellite phone. VHF Radio.
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- There is an aft deck with seating and a large covered cockpit with a dining table and additional covered seating. The aft deck is dedicated to diving and water sports with ample storage for dive gear and easy water access from two 5 foot wide stern stairways and the 12 foot wide dive platform, which lowers to the water for easy access. Wide walk a round decks lead forward to additional deck space, and two HUGE tramps. There is a central walkway between the tramps forward to the anchor roller and forward support beam. Deck awning. Full cockpit cushions. Bowmar and Lewmar Hatches. Life raft. USCG safety equipment. Lofrans electric Windlass. 120 lb Danforth and 70 lb Danforth anchor with chain and rode.
- Sails & Rigging
- This vessel is rigged as a maxi-catamaran. The mast is deck stepped and is fitted with double spreaders. Both the mast and boom are custom made and are painted extruded aluminum. The traveler is mounted to the hardtop. Full batten main sail with Lewmar car system. New main sail 2005-UK Furling Head-sail. HARKEN MkII roller furling. Lewmar two speed winches. Main Sail area - 900 sq ft. Head Sail area - 611 sq.ft.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.