- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Exceptional - LEAN - CLEAN - FISHING MACHINE
ONE OWNER VESSEL
HUGE Cockpit w/Two Built in Fish Boxes and Live Bait Well Aft
Comfortable Bridge Deck with Helm and Seating for Three Guests on Either Side of the Helm - Plus Seating Converts to Two Lounges Seats
Dependable Twin Yanmar Diesel Power with Easy Access - plus - Sliding Bridge Deck for Extended Service Access - Westerbeke 5.0 KW Generator
Full Instrumentation at Helm - Plus Upper Helm on Tuna Tower
Rigged for Fishing with Tuna Tower - Out Riggers - Rocket Launcher - Electric Connections for Down Rigger or Electric Reels - Lots of Rod Storage
Nice Cabin - Fully Air Conditioned - Sleeps 4 on Two Double Berths - Inside Dinette - Full Head with Separate Shower Stall - Lots of Storage
Full Galley with Upright Refrigerator/Freezer - Flat 2 Burner Cooktop - Sink w/Hot-Cold Pressurized Water
This is a nice late model sport fishing vessel capable of extended cruising to the Bahamas or beyond. She is fully self contained and can cruise on trips with 4 people. She is fully rigged for serious fishing - BUT also is a comfortable family cruiser with Huge cockpit space, comfortable bridge deck seating for captain and 6 guests, large swim platform with transom door, and sleeping accommodations for 4. Don't miss the opportunity to be the next owner of this exceptional vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Total Power: 420 ea
- Fuel: 390 gal (2 tanks)
- Sleeps 4 in two double berths Cruiser 16,000 BTU Air conditional w/ reverse cycle heat Teak & Holly cabin sole Large forward Queen sized berth with storage below Dinette converts to double berth Large head with elec toilet and separate shower compartment with standing head room
- Full sized galley along the Port side of the cabin with Upright refrigerator/freezer. Extended counter space with counter top 2 burner electric range. Numerous storage lockers below counter, and cabinets above. Ge microwave oven - Sink with hot/cold pressurized water - Dinette seating for 4 people.
- Electronics & Electrical
- Furuno Navtec Radar with color GPS chart plotter - depth and fish finder Simrad A/P11 Auto pilot Raymarine tri-data - Speed, depth, log Danforth compass full electrical breaker panel AC & DC CO2 Alarm Panasonic TV w/ cassette player Clarion stereo AM/FM w/CD player 6- CD changer Cobra VHF radio Rota tong electric spot light Westerbeke 5.0 KW Generator (Diesel)
- Hull & Deck
- Vessel is well layed out for fishing or cruising. Large aft cockpit, and separate bridge deck with helm and seating for 6 guests - Additional guest seating facing the cockpit aft for 4 additional guests Electric sliding engine access - bridge deck slides aft Separate engine access in cockpit Opening transom door leads to large swim platform. Forward anchor windlass fresh water - salt water wash down in cockpit Cockpit is fully padded on sides and transom 2 large self draining fish wells in cockpit floor Huge live bait well in transom rod storage and tackle storage boxes in cockpit - additional secure rod storage in cabin Fresh water sink in cockpit hard top over bridge deck has side curtain enclosure
- -Vessel is well suited for offshore fishing with patented Boston Whaler hull -Tuna tower is easy to access from the cockpit and incorporates rocket launcher rod holders -Twin SS outriggers can be easily swung out for trolling, or lowered if necessary -Additional rod holders along the gunnels - and electric connections for down rigger reels -Cockpit is HUGE with 2 deep fish wells and live bait well aft. -Fully padded gunnels and transom
- broker comments
- This Boston Whaler 350 Defiance epitomizes the qualities that have made the brand synonymous with Quality, Safety, and Unsinkable! Designed to pull double-duty as a luxurious family cruiser and a no compromise offshore sport fishing boat, she is packed with features and amenities. Rich woods and fabrics grace the cabin (6'5" headroom) which features a fully equipped galley with a stand-up refrigerator, a dinette that converts to a double berth, a large double berth forward with storage underneath, and a large head with an enclosed stall shower. A raised helm deck slides back electronically to access the engine compartment. The cockpit is huge with lots of storage and includes a bait prep center, coaming pads, a transom door, fresh and salt water wash downs, a large livewell, plus much more. Also included is an Atkinson Marlin Tower with steering, controls, and outriggers. Priced right for immediate sale.