- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
In 2003, she was updated with NEW Caterpillar engines and cruises 28 - 30 knots. Fish equipped with Pipewelders tower and great electronics, she presents a timeless package for any express fisherman.
- Total Power: 1320 HP
- Fuel: 510 Fresh Water: 120
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward stateroom has pedestal style centerline berth with drawers below, hanging locker, 17" flat panel LCD TV and private access to the head. Under the berth is a large storage area accessed by lifting the berth. Aft to port is a U shaped dinette with storage below and 21" flat panel TV. Across to starboard is the galley with full size refrigerator, 2 burner Ceran top, Sharp microwave and abundant storage.Carpet runners throughout.
- Furuno 96 mi. Radar Garmin 2010C GPS/Plotter New Standard VHF 2008 Satellite phone 2 Flat screen TV's Tower: Standard VHF Simrad A/P remote Furuno 582L Color depth Simrad AP20 autopilot Furuno FM 2160 VHF ACR spotlight 2 New Shakespear antennas 2008 12v Stereo Datamarine Depth ACR spotlight remote
- Fishing Equipment
- Full tower w/controls Transom door w/gate 6 Overhead rod racks Bait freezer Tackle drawers Rupp 2X outriggers 13 Rod holders Circular on deck livewell Bait prep center Padded cockpit coaming
- Deck Equipment
- Full 4 side enclosure 6 Man Liferaft Simpson Lowrance windlass Hardtops on tower L shaped helm deck seating EPIRB Anchor w/chain/rode Anchor pulpit & bowrails Recessed spreader lights Wide helm seat
- Electrical Equipment
- Northern Lights 8 kw Generator 40 amp auto battery charger 220/120/12 electrical panel Cantalupi quartz lighting Battery parallel 50 Amp shore cord 12v Batteries Battery switches Volt/amp meters Fuel gauges
- Mechanical Equipment
- Fireboy Halon fire system Cruiseair SMX II AC Hydraulic trim tabs Dripless shaft seals Oil change system Panish controls Windshield wipers Pressure Fresh water 3 Auto bilge pumps Hydraulic steering Racor fuel filters Crash pumps Engine syncronizers Emergency engine shutdowns Hot water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.