- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Experience a VIKING, that looks new, and shows well. She is recently refinished with Awl Grip waterline to hardtop, (2012). The owner has continually added and upgraded her equipment. New Release helm chairs (2012), new Garmin touch-screen (2012), new carpet (2012), new bottom job, prop speed, new underwater lights, Eskimo ice machine, and more.
Three staterooms, two heads, with mid-ship master, double bunk guest stateroom, and an upper / lower bunk forward stateroom.
The Luxury Edition décor provides a distinctive galley salon area complete with satellite TV.
Exceptional maintenance has kept this one in top shape. You won’t be disappointed.
A larger Viking trade might be considered. Call in confidence.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the large cockpit, you enter the salon with an “L” shaped sofa to port, and high gloss furniture cabinetry to starboard, housing an electric panel, and entertainment center. The large dinette faces the galley to port, complete with Sub-Zero appliances, Corian tops, and custom sea rails down the centerline companionway, the washer/dryer to starboard, and the guest double bunk stateroom, and head. To port you find the master, with private head, and large shower complimenting the dressing area. Continue forward to the VIP guest stateroom with over under generous berths. The shared second head is accessed through a private entrance. There is a feel of quiet sophistication though the entire yacht.
- Main Salon
- New carpet (2012) Canvas runners Hi gloss teak cabinetry Teak cocktail table JVC Entertainment Center, stereo, CD/DVD Changer JVC TV, VCR Viking Home Theater System Satellite TV Receiver 4 Location Stereo Speakers L-shaped ultra leather sofa with storage L-shaped dinette, with teak table Custom Shelving, magazine rack Reverse cycle air conditioner, and controls Silhouette Blinds Recessed lighting, and dimmer switches
- Corian counter tops Custom Corian sea rails Sub Zero Refrigerator drawer Sub Zero Freezer Drawer Microwave 3 burner electric stove Sink, and garbage disposal Teak and Holly flooring Hi Gloss teak cabinetry
- Master Stateroom
- Teak Cabinetry New carpet Custom Wall paper JVC TV Stereo Speakers Queen Berth, with under storage Cedar lined lockers AC/Heat, and controls Full mirrored area Credenza Drawer Storage
- Master Head
- Custom Wallpaper Teak and Holly Flooring Corian Counter Tops Mirrored Ceiling Brass Hardware Teak Cabinetry Exhaust Fan Sealand Vacu-Flush Head Walk in Stall Shower Ample Storage
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Oversized lower, upper berths Under berth storage Custom wall paper New carpet High gloss teak furniture JVC TV Teak lined hanging locker Night Stand AC/Heat with controls Stereo speakers
- Midship Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Upper/lower bunks JVC TV AC/heat, with controls Cedar lined hang locker Speakers
- Guest Head
- Custom Wallpaper Corian Counter Tops Teak and Holly Flooring Brass Hardware Furniture Grade Teak Cabinetry Walk in Full Stall Shower Mirrored Ceiling Teak Face on Lower Vanity Exhaust Fan Sealand Vacu-Flush Heads
- Electronics & Helm
- Factory Hardtop Release Helm Chairs (2012) Enclosure, EZ2CY and stratoglass Recessed , covered electronic boxes Palm Beach Style ingle Lever Controls Garmin 5212 touch screen plotter, (2012) Furuno nav net VX2 plotter, (2011) Furuno7112 Radar, 72 mile Furuna 1100C Sounder CA200 / CA50 tranducers, 2KW Furuno T-2000 Sea Temp Icom 710R SSB Radio (2) Icom 502 VHF radio’s KVH M5 SAT TV Receiver NorthStar 952XD plotter Robertson AP22 Autopilot B & G digital depth/speed ACR RL-100 Spotlight Stereo/CD player Trim Tab controls Gauge package Teaser Reel, electric, overhead, recess, covered
- AwlGrip painted hull (2012) light green color AwlGrip topsides (2012) Avon 6-man Raft Refrigerated cockpit drink box Transom door Fresh and saltwater washdown Anchor w/lines Bow pulpit w/rails Windless, Simpson, Lawrence Nav and spreader lights
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp Outriggers Rupp center rigger Transom fish box / live well In-deck live well Rocket Launchers, 6 –bridge rail Rod holders, 4 – gunnell, 6 – cockpit arms Bait Freezer Tackle center, with drawers Electric Teaser reels bridge mounted¸ Miya Epoch US-6 Bait prep center Fighting Chair, with rocket launcher
- 21 KW ONAN Generator, 3100 hrs Cablemaster 24V DC Ship Service 24V & 12V Power Supply to Bridge Anchor Light Navigation Lights Batteries Battery Chargers w/Thermal Cutoffs Battery Parallel Switch Bonding System AC & DC Engine Room Lights Master Electrical Panel with 24 & 12 Volt Breakers 120 Volt Receptacles
- Engine Room
- 2840LE403 10 Cylinder M.A.N.S 1050 Horse Power...2600 hrs Onan 21 KW Generator w/Sound Shield...3100 hrs Engine Room Gauges Fire Suppression System 24v Fuel Transfer System Exhaust Mufflers for Mains & Gen. Racor Fuel Filter System Oil Exchange System Voltage Stabilizing Transformer 24v Fuel Priming Pumps Eskimo Ice Maker w/Cockpit Discharge Bilge Pumps Delta T Ventilation System External Sea Strainers Fresh Water Maintenance Bib Power Assisted Hydraulic Steering Steel Engine Beds Spare propellers Trolling valves Y valve emergency pumps
- Underwater Lights, Blue Engine room lock Prop Speed, running gear Pre-wired 2nd generator Dripless shaft, and rudder seals Oval exhaust outlets
- Broker's Comments
- This boat has received the best of care. She is as pretty as the pictures. For Sale only because the owner wants a larger VIKING. Courtesy showings easily accommodated. Conveniently located, and easy to show.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.