- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350- 250-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1980 CHRIS CRAFT 310 CATALINA -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Marine Power 350k 250-hp Gas Engine's (New in 2005) with only 250 hours since repower. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Newer Sound System w/CD-Player / iPod Connection, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Charger & Inverter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For a boat that remained in production for only three years, there seems to be a lot of 310 Catalina's spread around the nation's marinas. Key to her popularity among owners is space -- Not only is the cockpit large enough for fishing, but the interior is surprisingly open for a 31-footer. The spacious accommodations of the Catalina are the result of moving the deckhouse well forward and trading the convenience of a foredeck for the benefits of more interior space. Note that the port side settee converts to upper/lower berths and the dinette converts into a double berth. Visibility from the semi-enclosed lower helm is good.
- Forward V-Berth w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Locker Settee to Port (Converts to Upper/Lower Single-Berth's) Dinette to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Double-Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System AC Refrigerator & Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass (Upper & Lower Helm) VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Helm Remote Control
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Power Inverter (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Engine Sync (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bottom Paint Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Re-powered in 2005 FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.