- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Zeus QSB 480
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Brand new to the Market!
This 2009 430/470 Sundancer is turn key and ready to go. She has been kept in an state of the art climate controlled facility and out of the water since it came from the factory. The boat is loaded with almost every option Sea Ray has to offer including FLIR Night Vision (which is a must safety feature if you plan on cruising at night), and also has an extended stern transom of 4 ft making the true length of this vessel 47’ LOA.
The boat also comes with an extended Premium Passport Extended Warranty through 2015! Owner is Motivated and ready to sell!
Owner will consider trade for a center console or a sportfish 28’ – 32’ as part of payment towards payment of vessel.
- Teak steps with stainless handrail Storage compartment under stairway Light Cherry wood cabinetry with high gloss finish Light wood flooring L-shaped Ultraleather sofa (sandstone color) Cocktail table Entertainment center Gaming system portside iPod interface with docking station MP3 portside with 12V outlet Sony stereo 12V AM/FM single CD, Sirius Satellite receiver with antenna, 6 disc CD changer, amplifier, Clarion speakers (2) Input jack with speaker selector 26" flatscreen LCD HDTV (120V) drop down with DVD player & remote Zone controlled reverse-cyle system Central vacuum system
- Light Cherry wood storage cabinetry with high gloss finish Light wood flooring Mystic Black Granite Counter tops Coffee maker 120V Microwave/Convection oven Side by side stainless refrigerator/freezer Power vent, 12V with stainless steel grill Dual voltage (2) burner (recessed) Trash receptacle Carbon monoxide monitors Wood blinds
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Private entry door Full-Size walk-around berth with (2) storage drawers below Comforter, shams & accent pillows Light wood flooring Hanging Lockers (2) Lighting Speakers (2) Light cherry wood cabinet storage Under deck floor storage compartments 19" flatscreen LCD HDTV with DVD Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle A/C System
- Forward VIP Head
- The head is divided into two separate facilities with the shower on the starboard and toilet and sink to the port with private door access to each room. Two separate entry doors Vanity wood storage cabinet with Mystic Black Granite Counter and sink Mirrored storage cabinet Tile flooring Stainless steel handrail Robe hook Stall shower with seat and adjustable shower head with shower curtain Towel Bars Bathroom Tissue Holder VacuFlush head
- Mid Stateroom
- Private door entry aft from Salon Twin Berths (2) with storage drawers below Comforter, Shams and accent pillows Light Cherry wood cabinet storage Hanging Locker Carpet Runners Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle System Flatscreen LCD TV/DVD player Lighting 12V Indirect Overhead reading lights above berths Outlet & Switch Plates 120V GFI Protected Outlet Phone outlet 12V Accessory Outlet
- Mid-Stateroom Head/Shower
- Private Access door from aft guest stateroom Vanity wood storage cabinet with Mystic Black Granite Counter and sink Mirrored Storage Cabinet above vanity Stainless Steel handrail VacuFlush Head
- Helm Control Station
- Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter Raymarine E120 GPS, Plotter, Sounder Radar Standard VHF Radio Compass Spotlight with dual halogen bulbs Sirius satellite receiver with weather 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) Clarion marine speakers and digital cockpit remote control Night Vision camera Custom euro-style helm seat with flip-up, thigh-rise bolster, armrests, and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment, and fiberglass seat shell Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage U-shaped aft lounge with storage beneath Flush mounted skylights with sunshades Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet Cockpit refrigerator drawer Cockpit Ice maker Cockpit grill Cockpit AC/Heat Flat screen LCD TV with DVD player Full canvas aft enclosure Alarms, High-Water: Bilge & Cabin Battery Parallel Switch: Engines Fuel Level (2) Tachometers (2) Gel coated dashboard with high gloss instrument panel and canvas cover Sea Ray SmartCraft diagnostics system w/Low Glare Blue Night, Lighting & Chrome Bezels SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) SmartCraft Vessel View Display Zeus QSB 480 hp Joystick Control includes Skyhook Station-keeper technology Stainless Steel Counter-rotating propellers Switch Panel: High Gloss (Backlit) Halon System Remote Indicator Horn, Air (Concealed) Hydraulic Power Steering Hydraulic Trim Tabs Tilt Navigation Wheel Electrical actuated engine compartment hatch 12V/50 Amp Circuit breaker
- Electrical System
- Battery Charger/Converter 120V/60 Amp/12V Battery Switches, 2-Way Solenoid Activated Cable TV System Panel DC Circuit Breaker - Remote Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC & DC Cable Master Shorepower cord Shore Power Transformer Color-Coded Wiring
- Engine Room
- Upgraded Cummins MerCruiser QSB 480 Diesel Zeus drives Bilge Pumps, 12V (2) Bilge Blowers, 12V (2) Underwater exhaust Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Lighting, 12V Oil Changer System Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1) Fuel Tanks, Aluminum Water manifold system with shut-off valve Underwater exhaust Upgraded 13.5 KW ONAN Diesel (120/240V/60 Cycle), Sound Box, Remote Start w/Muffler, Freshwater Cooling system Fuel Filter w/Crossover Fuel Macerator with Seacock & Seawater Strainer
- Hull & Deck Features
- Fiberglass hard top with two separate (electrically operated) sunroofs Bottom Paint Bow Rail Canvas Color: Black/Champagne & Winter wheat Flush Mount Skylights with retractable sunshades (2) Custom Thru-Bolted Sea Ray (8) Cleats Stainless Steel swim ladder Deck Fill Plates Deck Rails Two (2) Rod holders Brass-Threaded Drain Plug Arctic White gel coat Hull striping Transom Numerator graphics Stainless Steel handrails Stern & Transom navigation lights (10) Oval portholes, stainless steel (6 Open, 4 Fixed) High-Performance Vinylester Resin PVC Rub rail w/Stainless Steel Insert Fiberglass Stringer System Sun Pad bow cushions forward Swim Platform Yacht Flag and Flag pole Transom garage storage Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel Molded Fiberglass Toe Rail Engine Room Vents Custom designed Tempered/Tinted Windshield (Curved Glass) Windshield wiper and washer system
- Underwater Gear
- Underwater Transom Lights (2) Bonding System Stainless-Steel Propellers Seacocks Seawater Strainers Hydraulic Trim Tabs Water delivery kit
- Anchor Locker
- Windlass with manual foot pedal switch Stainless Steel Anchor Chute Galvanized Anchor with chain Anchor Rope Locker (gas piston for hatch) Hatches (2) on bow Freshwater wash down spigot in locker
- Transom & engine room freshwater wash down spigots Manifold System Pressure Water System Cockpit shower (hot and cold) Water Heater 220V (11 Gallons) Dockside water inlet
- VacuFlush heads Holding Tank Holding Tank Level Indicators Sump Box
- Extra Features
- Also present is a custom light weight aft cover that can be cruised with it on which makes using the cockpit and aft upper cabin considerably more useful during the winter months as opposed to the heavy canvas with no windows.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central listing Agent Michael Borosky at 954-494-1611 or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE