- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Not only is this the cleanest 43 Sovran with the best gear and the lowest hours (-300) available. She is priced for immediate sale!
This owner is realistic and is ready to sell.
- The 43 Sovran is an IPS powered two stateroom and two head boat with a full stall shower in master. As a result of the IPS configuration moving the engine room further aft, the 43 features as much interior space as similar 50’ model vessels. With helm air conditioning and aft drop curtain the helm area is always comfortable at the dock or underway. The forward stateroom has a walk-around, queen size berth with head aft to port and the aft stateroom has twin athwartship berths with the head to port. Below the salon and galley area are open and airy with great storage space and a comfortable u-shaped dinette to starboard. Also the bridge deck has a teak table with comfortable seating, there is additional seating in the cockpit also with a teak table. The large built-in swim platform offers easy vessel boarding. Engine room access is through a day hatch in the cockpit or by hydraulically raising the entire cockpit deck.
- Recessed 2 burner electric cook top with Corian cover Over/under refrigerator/freezer (AC/DC) Microwave/ convection oven Corian counter tops Double sinks with Corian covers
- Glendenning cablemaster 11.5 Onan 12 volt DC system Charles 100 amp automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch Eight 12 v DC batteries (3 engine and 5 house) 2011
- Four flat screen TV’s (2 staterooms, salon & bridge deck) SAT TV Bose 18 AM/FM stereo w/ CD, DVD & speakers in helm & cockpit
- Electronics & Navigation
- Twin RayNav E120 multi function (radar,GPS) 4 kw Open Array Radar Ray Nav 240 VHF Radio Ray Nav Digital depth indicator Ray Nav ST 8001 Autopilot 6” Compass Sirius Weather Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Windlass w/ foredeck & helm controls (40’ chain & 200’ line rode) Uphostered seating on bridge deck and cockpit w/ teak removable tables in each area. Integral swimming platform with transom storage compartment Cockpit hot/cold shower Raw water washdown 3 windshield wipers Power vent – windshield Air horns
- IPS joystick control Volvo Penta engine monitoring display Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning Relocated A/C overboard discharge Main engine and genset oil exchange systems Automatic Fire suppression system VacuFlush heads Underwater lights Bennett trim tables Racor fuel filters Two engine room blowers Four automatic bilge pumps Raw water intakes remounted to aft of engine, per Volvo
- Sonny Days is the perfect example of a Turn Key vessel! Continually upgraded and meticulously maintained by a knowledgeable owner. She will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: GI