- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-cid 500-hp w/Bravo I Sterndrive's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1992 FORMULA 336 SR-1 IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-cid 500-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives (3-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers & Drive Showers) and 619 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2011 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Enclosed Head (Pump-out), Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Upgraded Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod / MP3-Connection, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Drive/Tab Indicators, Power Bolster Seating (Helm/Companion), Thru-Hull Exhaust, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows in this one, highly recommended by listing agent! Sale includes owners manuals.
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Curtain Mid-Ship U-Shaped Settee Enclosed Head to Starboard (Pump-out) Snap-in Carpet Runner
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (4) Forward Deck Hatches Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Power Bolster Seating (Helm & Companion) Power Engine Hatch Lift Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Drive/Tab Indicators Bravo I Sterndrives w/3-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers, Drive Showers, Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Deck Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure & Screens) Halon Fire System Horn 2011 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SICNE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.