- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel is new to the market. It's is the only one for sale on the west coast! This is a rare opportunity to own one of the best commercial vessels made!
Save a huge amount of money by saving the cost of shipping from the east coast. It was repowered in 2003 with a 500 hp 6125A Lugger. The engine is classified as a tier 2 engine and it will qualify for a repower under California's emission code. Cruises at 8-10 knots with a top speed at 15-17 knots. It currently has a gillnet reel and 14" pinch puller. Fresh interior paint 9/2012
This would make the perfect lobster or crab boat!
- Lugger 6125A tier 2 New turbo in 2012 Twin Disc transmission MG509 2.5:1 Racor 1000FH Spare 4 blade propeller Keel cooled 2.5" Shaft
- Deck equipment
- Gill net spool Hydroslave hauler KEM Equipment Inc. (hydraulics on gill net spool) Hydraulic 14" pinch puller All new hydraulic lines in 2010
- Additional Information
- Hydraulic steering 45 gallon hydraulic tank Two survival suits Two 8D batteries
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN PURCHASE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.