- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1. Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of Cruisers Yachts biggest sellers this 3470 is in great condition. With only 177 hrs. and the 8.1L fresh water cooled engines you should expect many years of care free boating. Loaded with options you are ready to go from day one. The open layout makes it feel like you’re in a much larger boat. Call or e-mail now to set up a showing on this Great priced Cruiser.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering thru the port side transom door you step into a large cockpit area with extensive storage and seating. The cockpit sink and refrigerator is a great option for food and drink w/o having to go below to the cabin. The foredeck features a large sun pad for tanning. As you step down into the Cabin you will be amazed with all the room. Starting with the starboard dining table that converts into a bed, two large staterooms, separate shower and head and large Galley.
- Main Salon
- Flooring, carpet Lighting, 12v Outlets,120v GFI Protected Pillows, accent Am/fm stereo CD 13’’ TV Table, Dinette
- Corian Countertops Refrigerator Microwave Electric Cook top Coffee Maker Sink Lots of storage space
- Master Stateroom
- Berth Double Curtain, privacy Mirror Storage Cabinet
- Guest Stateroom
- Curtain privacy Mirror Storage Cabinet Couch/double bed
- Anchor Chute SS Bow rail 4-Deck cleats Nav Lights Sun pad Windlass Hatch Camper Canvas Snap in Carpet
- Electronics and Helm
- Instrument Panel Steering Wheel Horn Furuno GPS (Needs Antenna) Depth Finder Spot light control Windlass control
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120v Cycle Battery Switches 2 Main DC Panel Main AC Panel DC Main breaker Shore Power, 120v/30amp Kohler Generator 7.3 kW 55 hrs.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 8.1L Horizons Freshwater Cooled 370 HP Kohler 7.3 KW Generator 12V Lighting Blowers 12v Fire Suppression System Water Heater 6 Gal
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.