- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This yacht has been meticulously maintained by her present owner. The interior has been completely redone tastefully yet very conservative taste.
Generator 20 Kw (2714 hours)
- Tender included and 2 Yamaha 50cc Rass
- Spare props are also included
- Steps aft of the salon lead to the master stateroom that has a walk-around queen sized bed, placed diagonally, large walk in closet, vanity and love seat, drawer and storage unit with space above for a built in TV and the private head with shower. Forward is the main guest stateroom also with walk around queen bed, twin hanging lockers, large storage drawers and private head with shower. In the companionway leading to the guest stateroom is the standard washer-dryer compartment. The mid-ship salon has a U-shaped sofa and full entertainment center with television and stereo to starboard. Down a few steps is the renovated galley, Corian countertops, three burner cook top, microwave oven, full size refigerator/freezer, dishwasher, ample counter space and a dinette with wrap around seating for four.
- Master Stateroom
- Alpine sound system Samsung TV 32’ with its own receiver En suit head Seeder lining closet Queen side bed
- Flat screen TV sharp Queen bed In suite head Port and stbd closet with seeder lining
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Whirlpool Conventional oven GE (replaced one year ago) Frigidaire Cook top Sink with water filter 2 nd electrical panel U-shaped sofa on stbd side of galley with low/high table Central vacuum system
- Tutchi Custom Umbrella with a custom support through bolted through the deck Two wood lounge chairs Two storage boxes Electric windlass with foot controls Danfort anchor light weight Deck hatch for access to electrical/power/TV Enclosed aft cockpit Air conditioning TV Samsung Flat screen Uline refrigerator Sink with storage
- Davis Marquipt for 1200 lbs Nouverania 1998 with Yamaha 50HP four stroke, VHF, Stereo, Depth Sounder Toshiba Flatscreen TV in Salon Sat TV High-Def. Raytheon RCA Receiver Sony Blu-Ray Main Electrical panel Raritan Ice maker Storage thoughout
- GROUND TACKLE: #1 Bruce 30 kg anchor on a bowroller with chain and nylon 3 strand rode. #2 Danforth 40 lb anchor and a bow roller with chain and nylon 3 strand rode. 24 volt Electric Galley Maid Model BBHW Anchor Windlass. BOW/RAIL STERN RAIL: single 1" SS . DIVE PLATFORM: full length FRP with a stainless steel boarding ladder. Marquipt low profile davit.
- Custom Storage with mile BBQ Custom rod holders Shaffer outrigers Custom support for two Scooter Fresh water wash down Transom door
- Twin ACR search light GPS Magellan 52DX , Garmin 5208 JRC Radar 2 Icon VHF RAYTHEON 300 Auto pilot 2 Datamarine (one for Speed, one for Deph) Icon single side bam SSB IC 4800 Horizon Healer Alpine radio Raytheon bottom machine
- The DC systems is 24 volt with 4 batteries, size 8D. The 12 volt system is supplied by 24 to12 volt converters. Battery cables are AWG # 4/0 with 3 vapor proof disconnect switches. DC system protection is by circuit breakers fuses. Have meters for volts and amps. BATTERY CHARGER: Dytek Model #: VHD24-50 INVERTER/CHARGER: Heart Interface Model #: 24EMS The AC system is 120/240volts with two 50 ampshore power connections. The system is polarized and there is a polarity indicator. Have meters for volts and amps. AC system protection is by circuit breakers and some outlets are Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
- ENGINES: Two Detroit Diesel V8, fresh water cooled Model: 8082 7800; 8V92TI, 720 HP each. MARINE GEARS: Twin Disc Model MG 5111, ratio 2.5:1. GENERATOR: 20 KW, Onan fresh water cooled. In a sound shield box. Model 20MDL4B30366B Rediaci 5 blade Nibral 36 X 36 propellers and one spare. 2.5" stainless steel shafts. STEERING: flying bridge helm station has a 20" aluminum wheel, hynautic hydraulic system.
- Engine Room
- Carpeted floor Walker air separators Custom stainless exhaust system DAHF fuel filters for the main engines Watermaker Village 4 chillers (one is new) Halon system Starboard stateroom Two bunks over and under Closet with seeder lining
- This yacht has been meticulously maintained by her present owner. The interior has been completely redone tastefully yet very conservative taste. Generator 20 Kw (2714 hours) Tender included and 2 Yamaha 50cc Rass Spare props are also included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, please contact Ariel Taubas directly at 786.514.4574 or email him at Ariel.Taubas@ferrettigroup.com