This 2002 Privilege 435 (now called the 445) has beeen well cared for and extensively cruised by her current and original owners, who were lucky enough to be able to visit the factory several times during construction. They picked the boat up in France and delivered her on her own bottom to St Lucia on an unforgettable 17 day crossing from the Canaries. After years of cruising the Caribbean, the sellers undertook and completed a circumnavigation in 2010-11. This fully found and completely comfortable cruising cat is only on the maket because the owners have run out of places they want to sail!
- Additional Specifications
- Model: Privilege 435 Easy Cruise Builder: Alliaura Marine, France Designer: Marc Lombard, France Flag of Registry: British Year Built: 2002 Launched: October 14th 2002 Hull : 435/23 Dimensions LOA: 13.42 m (44ft 3) Beam: 7.19 m (23ft 7) Draft: 1.20 m (4ft 5) Engines Engine Brand: Volvo Engine Model: 2 x MD2040D (40hp) Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: 550 Liters (145 us gal) Fuel Tanks: 380 Liters (100 us gal) Accommodation Number of double berths: 4 Number of cabins: 4 Number of heads: 4 Number of bathrooms: 4 Electrical Equipment Electrical Circuit: 110V
- 4 double cabins all with queen sized berths, 4 heads with marine toilets and shower & washbasin. Beech Wood, superior veneer finish throughout. Complete set of saloon curtains, saloon cushions in blue. MarineAir reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout living accommodation, 3 units all with electronic temperature controller. 110V outlets throughout. Galley Propane oven and 3 burner Eno stove, Double bowl sink, H/C pressurized water, trash with top access, Microwave, electric toaster, electric blender, electric breadmaker. Refrigeration Front opening stainless steel 12v fridge in the galley. Stainless steel 12v front opening freezer in the port hull
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Electrics Air conditioning throughout the boat (AirMarine) 16000btu main unit and two 5000 btu individual units. All reverse cycle so they heat as well as cool 6 x 12v fans. Westerbeke 7.6kW 110VAC generator (2010). Xantrex ProSine 100Amp Charger / 2000Watt Inverter (2008). 2 x 110V Shore power plug, 2 x starting batteries, 6 x 6v 220amp service batteries (2008), 2 x Solar panels 130 watts with charge controller (2008), 1 x AirBreeze windgenerator (2008). Electronics/Navigation HELM STATION: Raymarine Autopilot ST 7002+ with 2S electric linear drive, Raymarine ST 60 wind, Raymarine ST 60 depth, Raymarine ST 60 speed, 2 Volvo engine control panels. Plastimo compass. CHART TABLE: Raymarine Chartplotter/Radar RL70C Pathfinder Plus, Raymarine ST 60 multi, VHF, SSB Icom 706 with Tuner. McMurdo Smartfind EPIRB (2008), Motorola 9500 Iridium Satellite phone (with approx 300 minutes on the sim card) Generator control panel, 2 Holding tank level indicators, Fuel tank gauge, ProSine Battery Management Control, 110VAC, 12VDC outlets. Kenwood Radio/CD.
- Sailing, Ground Tackle, Deck and Safety Gear
- Sail Inventory Doyle Genoa and fully battened Mainsail (2008). Doyle Stackpack and lazyjacks. Original Incidences genoa kept as spare. Mast/Rigging The mast is 59 ft and rigged with a set of spreaders and leather spreader boots, steaming light, deck light, mooring light , Clutches for Main, Genoa, Spinnaker, Storm-Jib halyards and Topping Lift. 1 Two speed Harken manual winch, Main Halyard, Topping Lift, 2 Reef lines, Outhaul and Downhaul lines all lead back to the cockpit for safety and the convenience of using the two Harken Electric Sheet winches for all mainsail handling. Standing Rigging: Forestay, inner forestay, 2 lower shrouds, 2 main shrouds and 2 diamond stays, Running Rigging: Genoa halyard, mainsail halyard, storm jib halyard, mainsail sheet, 2 genoa sheets, 2 main sail traveller sheets. Ground Tackle: Double anchor bow roller, electric windlass Lewmar Ocean 3, 100m (330ft) galvanised 13mm (half-inch)anchor chain, Delta type main anchor, Danforth type secondary anchor with chain and 3 ply mooring line.. Deck Gear 2 x Harken Electric Sheet Winches. 2 x Harken manual winches. Forward bow pulpits with teak seats and navigation lights. Helm station with double bench, Aluminum wheel with leather wheel cover, Cockpit table in teak, cockpit cushions (2008) in closed-cell foam, covered in blue sunbrella. Sun shields (2008) sliding main entrance door, opening portholes in the saloon side glazed ports, deck hatches, stainless steel davits with clutches. Transoms teak laid, Deck shower with swim ladder Safety Gear Plastimo 8 person liferaft serviced November 2009. 8 auto-inflating life vests with harnesses. McMurdo Smartfind EPIRB (2008), Motorola 9500 Iridium Satellite phone (with approx 300 minutes on the sim card) !0' Caribe dinghy with 15hp Yamaha outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Catamarans!