JUST COMPLETED A DETAILED CLEANING AND WAXING. MOST ITEMS FOUND ON SURVEY HAVE BEEN CORRECTED
SCYRVEE DOGGE was purchased new in 1987 by her knowledgeable owners who have kept her in nice condition without jeopardizing her classic features. The boat was just sold to a local gentleman who has developed some health issues and relunctantly places her back on the market. His survey is available for review.
The Bayfield 32 is a traditional-designed, molded fiberglass, clipper bowed sailboat with a cutter rig, aft cockpit, and double cabin interior. The interior is nicely designed and offers ample room for easy cruising or a live aboard. The Yanmar 27 hp diesel has been well maintained and the overall condition of SCYRVEE DOGGE is very good.
- The Bayfield 32 is a traditional-designed, molded fiberglass, clipper bowed sailboat with a cutter rig, aft cockpit, and double cabin interior. The interior is nicely designed and offers ample room for easy cruising or a live aboard. The Yanmar 27 hp diesel has been well maintained and the overall condition of SEA SAW is very good.
- Starting aft in the “U” shaped cockpit the helm seat is elevated and gives an excellent panoramic view of the sailboat and surroundings. The wide side decks offer excellent maneuverability. Down the companionway and to starboard is the “L” shaped galley area with amenities and storage to please any onboard chef. To port is the collapsible navigation station and quarter berth. Moving forward and into the salon to port is a straight settee with outboard storage shelf and cabinet. To starboard is the “L” shaped settee with outboard storage shelf and cabinet. The starboard settee also acts as the dinette with a fold down table that has a port side folding leaf making the salon into a 6 person dining area.. When folded, the table is completely out of the way. Further forward and to starboard is access into the head with vanity, shower, and manual head. The head door also acts as the privacy door separating the V-berth from the salon cabin. To port is a large hanging locker, a smaller hanging locker and two drawers. The cabinet top features an area for storage as well. The V-Berth is large and has a filler cushion as well. Both the port and starboard outboard sides offer long storage shelving and hanging storage nets. The V-berth has one opening port and an overhead hatch while the head area also has an opening port. The interior of the Bayfield 32 offers warm oiled teak cabinetry, trim and wood panels, teak and holly flooring, and original off white fabrics. Excellent flow through ventilation is attained by 8 opening ports, two overhead hatches, 2 dorade vents and 12 volt fans. The interior offers excellent natural light.
- The “L” shaped galley area is aft of the salon along the starboard side. Single stainless steel sink with hot and cold faucets Origo non-pressurized alcohol 2 burner stove and oven Sliding black acrylic cabinet Ample storage cabinets Top loading ice box with teak grate bottom
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC (2) AGM batteries; start and house Guest 15 Amp AC battery charger 6 gallon hot water heater Separate 12 volt panel for ship board and electronics 12 volt lighting 12 volt Hella ventilation fans throughout 30 Amp shore power with cords and adapters
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Aqua-Meter Galaxy compass Raytheon ST-60 Tridata, speed, depth, and log Micronet MN-30 Tack-Tick wind indicator Raytheon Autohelm 4000+ with wheel pilot Garmin GPS-476 color chartplotter with internal antenna ICOM IC-M302 VHF with DSC in salon area
- Yanmar 24 hp, Model 3GM30F freshwater cooled, 3 cylinder diesel motor Racor primary fuel filter Kanzaki transmission 2:1 reduction gear Stainless steel 1” shaft with inside seal log Yanmar engine panel at helm Edson helm binnacle and stainless steel destroyer wheel Edson clutch and throttle levers
- 33 pound Bruce primary anchor with chain and rope rode 22 pound Danforth secondary anchor stored in lazarette Stainless steel anchor roller Stainless steel stanchions and coated life lines Port and starboard boarding gates Stainless steel folding swim ladder on stern Self-bailing cockpit with nonskid and corner scuppers Blue Sunbrella Bimini, dodger and connector Blue Sunbrella sail cover Fore and aft decking cleats Life-Sling mounted on aft rail Folding teak cockpit table Teak bow toe-rail, teak cabin trim, teak cockpit trim 1 ½ inch manual bilge pump in cockpit coaming Extended teak bow pulpit
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Masthead cutter sail plan Anodized Isomat pattern aluminum mast-stepped on the ballast top Stainless steel standing rigging with swaged terminal ends Stainless steel open-barrel turnbuckles Harken traveler in cockpit Anodized aluminum boom with fixed gooseneck and jiffy rigging Dacron mainsail with 2 reefs and sheeting from the traveler on forward cockpit Harken Furlex 200S roller furling on the head stay 100% genoa with sun protective strip (2) Lewmar #30 winches in cockpit (2) Lewmar #16 winches in cockpit Lewmar #16 winch on cabin top Lewmar #8 winches on cabin top Stainless steel bolted chain plates
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- A beautiful Bayfield 32 with recent survey available for review. health issues force the new owner to sell. Don't niss this one!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES