- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 Lt FWC
- Number of Engines
2000 Cruisers 3375. Twin Crusaders 7.4/454 Fresh Water Cooled. Westebeke Generator 1 yr old with16 hours. Full Camper Pkg. Boat shows in excellent condition. Radar, GPS, VHF ship to shore radio. Clarion Stereo CD player. A/C . Large Mid cabin w/ flat screen TV. Full Galley with Microwave, fridge, 2 Burne electric Stove. Please call for more information or an appointment to see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3375 Express features smooth, precise handling in both sterndrive and inboard power configurations. Her spacious layout can sleep up to six people comfortably with all the amenities. Whether the journey is an escape to a quiet, sunny cove or a cruising adventure filled with exciting ports-of-call, the 3375 Express brings new meaning to getting away from it all. Plenty of natural light bathes the 3375's interior, which includes a convertible dinette - double berth and a spacious forward berth with a privacy curtain and ample storage. Also available are the crescent-shaped, convertible dinette and a bulkhead with a door to enclose the forward stateroom. The well-designed helm features conveniently located controls and instruments, and room for additional electronics. The 3375 has a comfortable settee amidships to starboard of the companionway which easily converts to a double berth. This living space includes a curtain to ensure additional onboard privacy for guests. Unusual for a boat in this class, the 3375's spacious head features standing headroom and a separate shower. The 3375 's full-service galley, including a large refrigerator and freezer, a microwave, and a double-burner electric stove, is located just to port of the companionway.
- Equipment List
- Cruisers 3375 Express Specifications - Standard Equipment - Top, Bimini (includes front - aft - side curtains) - Amidships cabin, double - Berth, double, forward - Dinette, double berth - Helm lounge, companion double - Helm seat, double - Rear cockpit seat - Stateroom, amidships, double - Sunlounge - table, cockpit - Air conditioner - heater - Carpet cover, cabin, acrylic snap-down - Carpeting, cabin - Curtain, privacy, forward sleeper - Fiberglass galley top with solid surface inlays - Hot water system, 10.5 gallon (39.8 l), with engine heat exchanger - Microwave oven - Refrigerator - freezer - Skylight, ventilating with screens - Stereo cassette with remote, 120 watts - Stove, electric 2-burner - Table, cabin - Windows, hull port - Head, electric pump - Pump, shower sump - Shower, head compartment - Vanity with sink, head compartment - Anchor roller - mooring bit - cleat - Arch, radar, aluminum (with arch lights) - Battery isolator - Battery charging system - Battery condition monitor - Bonding system - Bottom paint, antifouling - Cabin foredeck access, center walk-through - Carbon monoxide detector - Carpeting, cockpit - Dockside water inlet - Dockside wiring, 115V with zinc saver, 30 amp - Electrical master panel, AC-DC with voltmeters and function indicators - Fender storage - Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining - Fire extinguishers (3) - Fire extinguisher, automatic, gas engines - Fire extinguisher automatic with engine shutdown, diesel engines - Ground fault interrupter outlet - Horn, dual trumpet air - Lights, bilge - Lights, cabin side boarding - Lights, cockpit courtesy - Mercathode (MerCruiser IOs only) - Mufflers - IB - Navigation lights, international - Propellers - Pulpit, bow - Pump, bilge, automatic (2) - Rail, bow, welded stainless steel - Rope locker, bow - Shaft logs, dripless - IB - Shower cockpit - Speedometer - Spotlight, remote control, 100,000 candlepower - Steering, hydraulic - IB - Steering wheel, tilt, non-magnetic - Swim platform, extended, with boarding ladder - Trim tabs - Wetbar, cockpit - Windshield wiper (1) - Compass - Depth sounder - Synchronizer Cruisers 3375 Express Optional Equipment - Camper top - Cover, cockpit - Dinette - sofa - convertible, crescent-shaped - Lounge cushions, foredeck - Bulkhead and door, forward stateroom - Cherry veneer interior package - Coffee maker (N-A in 220V) - Mattress(es), inner spring - Sheets, custom-fitted - Stereo, single CD player with helm remote, 120 watts - Changer, 6 disc CD - Speakers, extra pair with amplifier - Subwoofer with amplifier and 2 extra speakers - Television, wiring and antenna - Television - VCR with remote and antenna, salon (N-A in 220V) - Towel and decorator pillow package - Head, VacuFlush - Macerator pump-out for holding tank - Y-valve and overboard discharge - Anchor with 150' 1-2" line and 6' 1-4" chain - Battery - Cooling, freshwater (std. on diesel, Merc Horizon Crusader 7.4 HO) - Cradle, storage - Fuel system, crossover - Generator, 4.5 kW, gas (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 7.0 kW, gas (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 4.5 kW, diesel (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 4.0 kW, gas (220V only) - Generator, 6.0 kW, gas (220V only) - Generator, 4.0 kW, diesel (220V only) - Ice maker, cockpit (N-A with cockpit refrigerator) - Oil change system - IB - Refrigerator, cockpit (N-A with ice maker) - Sea water, strainers (std. with diesels) - IB - Spotlight, remote control, 175,000 candlepower - Washdown system, cockpit - Windlass, remote control, with foredeck foot switch, includes anchor with 150' 1-2" line and 6' 1-4" chain - Windlass wiring only - Hour meter(s) (std. with diesel engines) - Radio, VHF Engine Options MerCruiser - T 5.7 L EFI, 260 hp (193 kW), IO, Bravo III Drives - T 7.4 L MPI, 300 hp (224 kW), IO, Bravo III Drive - T D 4.2 L, D-Tronic, 225 hp (167 kW), diesel, IO, Bravo III Drive - T 5.7 MAG MPI Horizon, 300 hp (224 kW), IB V-Drive - T 7.4 L MPI, 310 hp (230 kW), IB V-Drive - T 7.4 L MAG MPI Horizon, 380 hp (283 kW), IB, freshwater cooled V-Drive Volvo - T 5.7 GSi DP, 280 hp (209 kW), IO - T 7.4 Gi DP, 310 hp (230 kW), IO - T KAD43DP, 216 hp (159 kW), Diesel IO Crusader - T 7.4 MP, 320 hp (239 kW), IB V-Drive - T 7.4 HO MP, 385 hp (287 kW), IB Platinum, freshwater cooled V-Drive Yanmar - T 4LHSTE Diesel, 230 hp (172 kW), IB V-Drive Available Colors - Black Coral - Blue Surf - Plum Reef - Aquatic Green
- Mike Rettig 941-356-3417 cell firstname.lastname@example.org www.exportamerican.com