- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
************ New to Market ~ Motivated Owner ~ Bring Offers ************
"MISS KATIE" is a fine example of a fully loaded, top of the line Sea Ray sport yacht. She can accommodate six guests in two staterooms and offers a pull out sofa in the salon. Admiring her from a distance you will be immediately drawn to the beautiful flag blue hull, hydraulic swim platform and oversized hardtop.
This blue hull beauty has been well cared for by a knowledgeable owner who spared no expense on maintenance. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase a boat which spent the majority of its time in the fresh waters of Tennessee before being moved to Florida in September 2011.
Miss Katie offers plenty of room for family and friends on the oversized aft deck and helm area. The aft deck seating area includes a molded fiberglass wrap around aft seat, a cozy love seat starboard with white comfortable cushions trimmed in dark blue displaying the embroidered Sea Ray logo. A large freestanding table with a white fiberglass top can be moved about the aft deck. To port is a wet bar with refrigerator, ice maker, sink and additional storage. Guests can sit back and relax enjoying their favorite beverages and appetizers while catching a beautiful sunset or watching their favorite show on the cockpit flatscreen satellite TV.
One step up from the aft deck going forward is the Helm. There are three points of entry to the cockpit; over the gunnels on port and starboard or via a port side transom door which is accessed via the hydraulic swim platform. This area is a captain’s dream, complete with cockpit air. To port this area offers a unique seating configuration which can also be utilized as a chase lounge. The captain’s chair, with bolster, is mounted on a high-low pedestal that swivels a full 360 degrees. The electronics package at the Helm has it all: Raymarine E120 GPS, Radar with Raymarine ST8001 autopilot, Sea Ray navigator with Map Tech 300, Smart Craft with sea view monitoring system, Raymarine VHF, bow thruster, Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, Windlass remote, ACR spotlight and 12 volt adapter.
The bow area provides an oversized sun pad with drink holders, remote spotlight and foot pedal controls for the windlass which is accessed via walkways leading from the cockpit to both port and starboard.
Teak and holly steps lead you down into the warm and inviting Salon boasting 6'8' of headroom. The sitting area includes a large, beautiful ultra leather couch to starboard and an ultra leather love seat aft with a pullout sofa bed, complete with a cherry wood high-low table. To port is a beautiful built-in entertainment center with built-in cabinets, complete with a 27" Zenith TV, satellite TV receiver, DVD player and AM/FM/CD receiver. An additional set of cherry wood cabinets with providing plenty of storage are located just aft of the entertainment center to port which contains the boats AC/DC breaker panels. Recessed behind cherry wood doors under the Salon stairs is an all-in-one washer/dryer combo.
To starboard forward of the Salon is the beautiful and well appointed Galley, with cherry wood cabinets, corian countertops with a built in sink and stainless steel single level faucet, coffee maker, microwave/convection oven, under counter side by side stainless steel refrigerator and freezer. Ample storage is located both above and below the counter.
The Master Stateroom is forward with an island pedestal queen bed providing storage on both sides. Starboard you will find a hanging closet with mirrored door and a wall mounted 15" flat screen TV. There is an additional hanging closet to port. A private entrance leads to the Master Head where the owner can enjoy a soothing and relaxing shower in the large stall shower complete with built in seat and glass door. Adjacent to the shower sits a cherry wood vanity with stainless steel sink, faucet and towel hanger. Completing the amenities is a vacu-flush head.
The Guest Stateroom and Head are located starboard and has over/under bunk beds with a small built in TV in the lower bunk and a hanging locker. The Guest Head has a large stall shower, cherry wood vanity with stainless steel sink, faucet,handrail and vacu-flush head.
This 50 Sea Ray Sundancer, powered by twin Cummins 640Hp QSM-11 diesel engines, will get you where you are going with ease and style; you choose how fast you want to get there. She will cruise along at 1750 RPM'S and 22.8 mph. At this speed you can expect to burn 35.3 gph and have a range of 325 miles on a full tank. Top speed was 35 mph at 2350 RPM'S burning 63.9 gph with a range of 276 miles on a tank. The 50 Sundancer gets on plane in about ten seconds and is cruising at 30 mph in just over 19 seconds.
This beautiful yacht is seriously for sale and is priced right. Miss Katie will be on display at the Tampa Yacht and Brokerage Show at the Marriott Waterside Marina in Tampa, Florida from September 28-30, 2012.
- Deck Equipment
- Hydraulic swim platform Bridge deck Eisenglass enclosure Windshield shade cover Full cockpit cover Pedestal helm seat with navigator bench seat (4) cockpit rod holders Lofrans windlass Stainless steel plow type anchor with chain lead and 5/8” nylon rode Stainless steel anchor chute with rollers Stainless steel bow rail with safety cable Kahlenberg single trumpet air horn Anchor locker freshwater washdown Transom shower Engine room freshwater washdown Windshield wipers and washers Foredeck sunpad Navigation and anchor lights Cockpit courtesy lights High-low cockpit table Sea Ray factory fiberglass hardtop with vent hatch Hardtop overhead lighting
- Onan 13.5 KW generator in sound shield (1245 hours) Promariner 25 AMP/24V automatic battery charger Charles ISO Boost 50 Isolation transformer Xantrex inverter system 12/24V (DC system) 120/240V (AC system) Battery isolator switches Battery parallel switch 50 AMP shore cord with Glendinning Cablemaster TV and telephone shore connectors
- Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioning Helm deck air conditioning Air conditioned engine room/bilge area ZF V-Drive Transmissions/Model ZF325IV Sea Star hydraulic steering MAX electric bow thruster Lofrans windlass with foredeck switches and Helm remote Morse engine controls (cable) Bennett trim tabs Fireboy-Xintrex CO2 detector Sea-Fire FH-100 M Halon 1301 automatic fire extinguishing system Racor fuel filters Dripless shaft logs (2) 12V engine room blowers (2) automatic/manual bilge pumps Oil change system Sea Star tilt helm hydraulic steering Helm deck air conditioning Central vacuum system
- Cozy wrap around lounge seating across from the stern and up the starboard side Fiberglass high-low cockpit table Full wet bar with sink, refrigerator, ice maker and ample storage Forward Helm area is starboard with pedestal Helm chair Unique companion Helm seat rotates to form a port lounge settee for relaxing and entertaining Aft cockpit and Helm area are fiberglass with removable deck carpets Helm deck is air conditioned and protected from the elements by the Sea Ray hardtop and Eisenglass enclosure Transom door to port leads to the hydraulic swim platform Trunk storage area in the transom
- Engine Room
- Cummins QSM-11 640 HP Onan 13.5 KW Generator (1245 hours) Remote start with muffler and freshwater cooling Filter, seacock & seawater strainer, 240V/60 cycle Bilge Pumps, 12V automatic (1 Aft, 1 Fwd) (2) Blowers, 12V bilge Engine drip sumps Exhaust, Power Pac/Lift System Mufflers Automatic fire suppression system with manual pull Freshwater cooling, gel-coated engine room Engine room insulation - 2" with vinyl barrier
- Forward Master Stateroom
- Queen size bed with Innerspring mattress with coordinated bedspread, pillows, and sheets; drawers and carpeted storage below Privacy door Starboard hanging locker is cedar-lined with mirrored door and light Port hanging locker is full-length with lights and mirrored door Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Gunwale storage cabinets In-floor storage 15" Flatscreen LCD TV (120V)/DVD combo with coax outlet Vanity with solid surface countertop
- Guest Stateroom
- Lower bunk bed with mattress, coordinated spread, pillows and sheets; carpeted storage below Upper bunk bed with mattress, coordinated spread, pillows and sheets Hanging locker with light Upper storage cabinet TV/DVD combo
- Master Head
- Privacy door with access from Master Stateroom Large shower with seat, adjustable shower wand, acrylic door and eliptical stainless steel handrail Vanity has solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink, Grohe faucet and storage below VacuFlush head 12V power vent Mirrored medicine cabinet for storage Clothes hook
- Guest Head
- Shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and acrylic door Vanity with solid surface countertop and stainless steel sink Sink with Grohe faucet and storage below Handrail, Elliptical stainless steel VacuFlush head Power Vent, 12V Mirrored medicine cabinet for storage
- Entertainment center Stereo with 12V AM/FM single CD player with 6-disc CD changer, amplifier and (4) Clarion speakers Satellite TV Storage cabinet for CD's and DVD's 30" Flat Screen LCD TV (120V) with DVD player Remote, Coax Outlet & Gain Control Panel Wall accent mirrors Sofa with Ultra Leather HP pullout bed with ample storage below Upper Gunwale cabinets In-Floor storage Dining table (movable) with high-low stools and storage
- Corian solid surface countertops with stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and solid surface sink Coffee Maker (120V) Cherry wood cabinets with sink cover Freezer, under counter, 120V Microwave/Convection oven (120V) Outlet, 12V Accessory Power vent, 12V Refrigerator, under counter, 120V Storage, drawers with cutlery insert Storage, lower cabinet with slide-out tray Storage, upper and Lower with designated plate and glass storage Stove, recessed two-burner with solid surface cover, 240V Trash receptacle
- Tom George Yacht Group offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent Rob Wojciechowski for more information or to set up a private showing Office: (727) 734-8707 Cell: (727) 423-3942 Email: email@example.com