- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Unique opportunity to own a well maintained Fleming 55 that has benefited from new non-skid foredecks and portuguese bridge. Light use over its life and caring owners make this a rare turn key opportunity.
- Enter salon through double sliding doors, spacious salon includes storage unit w/ drawers on port, L-shaped couch and hi-lo table, to starboard is entertainment center with TV, VCR, Stereo, Sat TV and storage. Two Rattan chairs, forward of that is full size refrigerator/freezer. Galley is to port. Go down three steps to companionway, upper/lower berths in starboard stateroom and includes mirror, portlight, hanging locker and drawer space. Two single berths are in the port cabin which also has mirror, portlights, hanging locker and drawer storage. Guest head is on starboard side and includes sink, vanity, mirror, portlight, head, and stall shower . ASKO Washer/dryer has been retrofitted in companionway. Master stateroom is forward with queen island berth with storage below, his/hers hanging lockers, drawers. TV mounted in Stbd cabinet. Master head is on port side of stateroom and includes sink, vanity, mirror, portlight in stall shower, and head. Interior is nicely decorated and features carpeting, teak/holly soles throughout, teak wall lights in salon and pilothouse, teak valances and trim, tinted windows and mini-blinds.
- 3 burner electric stove Double basin sink Mixer faucet Trash compactor Corian countertops Garbage disposal Microwave oven Dishwasher Full size refrigerator/freezer Ample cabinet storage space Dumb waiter to flybridge Hot water heater Teak/holly sole
- Electronics & Navigation
- Pilothouse Station: Furuno 7041 Radar Robertson AP45 autopilot Furuno GP36 WAAS (2003) ICOM M126 VHF w/hailer Furuno 582 color video sounder Dataline digital speed,depth Cellular phone Computer w/ nav software Wesmar Bow thruster 2 nd GP36 Differential GPS Sony closed circuit TV w/ e/r & aft looking camera Upper Helm Station: Autopilot control Speed & depth repeaters Wesmar Bow thruster control Engine instrumentation Navigation repeater Cockpit Station: Autopilot jog lever Wesmar bow thruster control Engine & Throttle Controls
- Electrical Systems
- Onan 15Kw generator Electric distribution panel AC/DC 8D gel cell batteries 50 amp shore connections fore & aft Volt and ammeters Electrical bonding system 12v & 110v engine room lights 1500 watt inverter/charger w/remote Selector switches in pilothouse 110v outlets throughout 12v outlets Paralleling solenoids and switches
- Deck & Contruction Details
- Anchor #55 delta Lofrans windlass w/ deck and cabin controls 275' high test chain 150' 3/4" nylon anchor rope Stainless steel cleats and chocks Fiberglass Swim platform Hot and cold cockpit shower Lazerette storage Teak decks Varnished teak caprails and covering boards Stainless bow rails Non-skid dinghy deck- grey Heavy duty windshield wipers Custom low profile 800# davit Molded fiberglass table on flybridge Custom flybridge helmseat Stainless steel hardware Ladder from cockpit to flybridge Simulated planking grooves in hullsides Novurania RIB dinghy Fiberglass radar arch w/ custom mast for KVH Sat TV antenna (2000)
- Flybridge helm cover Custom Bimini top w/ extension Windshield cover Tender cover
- Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208 TA 435 hp ea Glendinning synchronizer Sound insulation Cruisair A/C, SMXII Hand held fire extinguishers throughout Halon fire extinguishing system Hynautic engine controls Full engine instrumentation Hynautic hydraulic steering Watermaker Bow thruster- Wesmar Manual whale pump Aquadrives Engine start/stop in engine room Stabilizers- Naiad
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For More Previously Owned Flemings