- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful example of Sea Rays 360 Sundancer sport yacht. Original owner has meticulously maintained the Vessel with help of Sea Ray ambassador dealer.
Fresh water use and closed cooling on engines help to ensure extended engine life, and no salt water corrosion.
Fully equipped with GPS/plotter, open array radar, full enclosure to include forward “blackout”
Connectors from W/S to Bimini. Also includes factory clear isinglass connectors.
Three TV’s with DVD’s, soft ultra-leather and neutral interior complete the package.
Nice upgrade to sport yacht quality and extras at a very reasonable cost.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entrance thru port side transom door to huge expansive cockpit. Large wrap around starboard seating with hideaway cockpit table and sun pads for relaxing. Fully equipped wet bar includes sink, storage, waste basket and refrigerator. Plenty of storage for safety gear and carryons. Cabin entry thru large sliding door to teak oversize steps to salon. Warm neutral “Ultra Leather” Seating surfaces and cherry cabinets add a comfortable and luxurious finish. Beige cabin carpet is in great condition and invites “shoeless” comfort. Large head with Plexiglas shower stall is very user friendly. Forward stateroom includes a 15”TV/DVD and cherry pocket doors for owner privacy. Salon couch pulls out to accommodate guests, and mid cabin settee also converts for sleeping for two. Mid cabin TV / DVD allows guests their own entertainment. The captain will be happy with twin Mercruiser 8.1 S Horizon V-drive in =boards, and the Raymarine GPS / plotter and open array radar will surely get everyone back to the home port. Recent wash/wax and detail means this 360 is ready to go.
- Main Salon
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors Carpet Carpet Runners Curtains & Drape Trim Handrails Cherry Interior Finish Lighting, 12V Halogen Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlets & Switch Plates Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Steps, Entryway Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD Storage, In-Floor TV, 15" Flat screen LCD with DVD Custom Integral Vent System Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle A/C System Seating, Crescent-Shaped Sofa, ULTRALEATHER Storage, Gunwale Cabinet Table, Salon, high gloss cherry
- Countertop, Solid Surface Freezer, 120V/12V Handrail Microwave, 120V Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, 120V/12V Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, 120V, 2 Burner Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, Full-Size Door, Privacy Hanging Locker Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Gunwale Cabinets TV/DVD Combo, 13"
- Guest Stateroom
- Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Bulkhead - Aft Portlights, (1 Opening) Seating, Conversation Pit Storage, Cabinets TV / DVD 13” Flat panel
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail Full Canvas Enclosure, color matched. Also includes “Black out” W/S connector curtains Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® Deck Fill Plates Drain Plug Graphics, Striping Handrails Hatch, Deck Vent Light, Stern Lights, Navigation Portlights, (4 Opening) Remote Spotlight Rub Rail, PVC Skylights, Circular Swim Platform, Extended Chrome Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass Vent System, Engine Room Windshield, Polished S/S frame Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers Beverage Holders (10) Door, Cabin Entry Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass Handrails Hatch, Engine Room Cockpit Refrigerator Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Outlet, 12V Accessory Seating, Aft Bench Seating, Aft-Facing Seating, Companion Bench Seating, Helm Sport Spoiler Steps Storage, Side Panels Table, Cockpit with Filler cushions Foredeck Sunpads Wet Bar Water Inlet, Dockside Anchor Chute Anchor Rope/Chain Storage Anchor Washdown Spigot Anchor, Galvanized Windlass, Rope/Chain
- Electronics & Helm
- Alarm, High-Water Alarms, Engine Compass Emergency Start System Gel-Coated Dash Helm cover Horns (Concealed) Instrument Panels Shift & Throttle Controls SmartCraft™ Diagnostics Steering Wheel Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Panels (Backlit) Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers Systems Monitor, Digital LCD Smartcraft “Vessel View” Raymarine® C-80 GPS / Plotter Raymarine Open Array radar Raymarine® VHF Radio
- Batteries (4) Battery Charger/Converter Isolators, Galvanic (2) Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Electronics Circuit, 50 Amp/12V TV/Phone Inlet Wiring, Color-Coded
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High-Water Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater - Patented Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room Lighting, 12V Steps, Engine Room Access 6.0 kW Kohler® Gas 710 HOURS Remote Start Fuel Filters, Remote Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tanks, Aluminum Bonding System Propeller Shafts, 1 1/2" Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup Rudders, Manganese-Bronze Seacocks Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic Water Heater (6-Gallon) Water Tank (55-Gallon) Vacuflush Head with 35 gallon holding tank
- Broker's Comments
- Very nice boat with one owner care. Fresh water use and excellent maintenance attention show throughout the vessel. Nice upgrade from 340 Sundancer as this boat has upgraded Ultra Leather seating surfaces, separate shower stall, and forward pocket doors. You will be glad to turn her keys and make this one yours!
- Highlights of the 360 Sundancer Model: Standard SmartCraft® Instrumentation and System View. Satin nickel finishes push button knobs and switch plates. Fiberglass sport spoiler with overhead lighting and stainless steel grab rails. Swivel bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster. Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage. Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch. Standard generator with sound shield. Windshield washer system. Standard LCD flat screen TV with DVD in salon. 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control. 12V accessory outlet in cabin. Underwater exhaust. Innerspring mattress is standard in forward stateroom. Ultra leather HP™ standard on all interior seating. Raymarine® electronics package (VHF & GPS) is standard. Standard anchor washdown. Meets Applicable USCG, NMMA and ABYC (the highest "building code") Standards. Mercury® Installation Quality Certified.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.